Started on: 04-04-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 364 (21249 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-11-2019 01:44 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

Anyone know of a place that actually has the 60mm high beams in stock?

They are not available HERE ??

Danyel
IP: Logged
mr_corean

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

They are not available HERE ??

Danyel

Nope. I've been hitting a bunch of places and no one seems to have them in stock. Low beams are good, just the high beams are out.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope. I've been hitting a bunch of places and no one seems to have them in stock. Low beams are good, just the high beams are out.

Try here for local distributors... http://www.hella.com/hella-...istributors-975.html

Danyel
jpeeler

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jpeelerSend a Private Message to jpeelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone know of a place that actually has the 60mm high beams in stock?

I got mine just a couple weeks ago from Summit
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2018 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the opposite problem! I got my High Beams from Summit but the Lows are on back order till the 12th!
mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2018 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIER086:

I have the opposite problem! I got my High Beams from Summit but the Lows are on back order till the 12th!

Haha! I got my low beams on amazon, before checking Summit to see that Summit had a lower price, but they are now back ordered on high beams. How about this? I'll send you one low beam and you send me one high beam. Then we can both drive around with one complete headlight.
tampalinc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2018 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tampalincSend a Private Message to tampalincEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the low and high beams from Summit Racing a week ago.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HELLO TO ALL !!!

After being contacted by a member here, giving me a heads-up about my 60mm Hella harness connectors, I ordered new connectors to solve this issue. Hella lights connectors have changed from H9 9005 to HB3 9006. The ONLY difference between the two is how they clip onto the hella itself. You can see the difference on the pic below.

I will send free of charge to any of my customers who want to change the hella connectors. This is VERY VERY simple to do by inserting a precision screw driver to release the pin and reinserting into the new provided connector. If you want to replace these please send me a PM with your mail and phone number for tracking.

thank you for understanding
greatest regards to all
Danyel
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2018 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will send free of charge to any of my customers who want to change the hella connectors.

Danyel

I wish I could give you another positive for this. A man that stands behind his work is good to have.
------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 01-17-2018).]

Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2018 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HELLO TO ALL !!!

After being contacted by a member here, giving me a heads-up about my 60mm Hella harness connectors, I ordered new connectors to solve this issue. Hella lights connectors have changed from H9 9005 to HB3 9006. The ONLY difference between the two is how they clip onto the hella itself. You can see the difference on the pic below.

I will send free of charge to any of my customers who want to change the hella connectors. This is VERY VERY simple to do by inserting a precision screw driver to release the pin and reinserting into the new provided connector. If you want to replace these please send me a PM with your mail and phone number for tracking.

greatest regards to all
Danyel

PM sent about this issue! Thanks.
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2018 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HELLO TO ALL !!!

greatest regards to all
Danyel

PM sent about this! Thanks Danyel!
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,
Have you received my PMs? I need these too. For all four lamps.
Thanks.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all ..... I’ve sent out via regular mail all the HB3 to my customers ... I have not answered any PMs ... everythng is out in the mail...
Thank you for your patience
Danyel
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2018 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks man!
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2018 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have not answered any PMs
Danyel

Why not???

I sent a PM on Jan 20 & still haven't heard from you yet. Are you avoiding all of us?

You know what is funny? When it's something you want... like those Mecham scoops, you'd answer right away. That means you are on the forum often.

But when your customers have a problem, you delay at all costs with excuses like business travels. This is not the first time I've experienced with you.

That doesn't make you look good, man! I'm not impressed with your timing responses.

As a matter of fact, I've seen how your garage is VERY organized with all the Fiero parts in order & the time to play with your Fiero models toys & taking apart Honda Del Sol. All that playtime requires a LOT of time and coming from your customers' pockets. So, why not take the time to answer your customers' concerns & be done with it?

So, I'm sure you can organize your time management better for your customers.

Sorry I have to be upfront about this in the public, but this ain't right at all. I gave you money and I expect your help if I have a concern or issue that I need you to address about your product with the full use of your knowledge, not leaving anything out.

Once again, I appreciate the products you provide for the Fiero community. We all do, but you gotta do better with your time management. If you were in my shoes, you'd feel the same way.

Thank you for understanding from a customer's perspective.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 01-29-2018).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2018 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

Why not???

I sent a PM on Jan 20 & still haven't heard from you yet. Are you avoiding all of us?

You know what is funny? When it's something you want... like those Mecham scoops, you'd answer right away. That means you are on the forum often.

But when your customers have a problem, you delay at all costs with excuses like business travels. This is not the first time I've experienced with you.

That doesn't make you look good, man! I'm not impressed with your timing responses.

As a matter of fact, I've seen how your garage is VERY organized with all the Fiero parts in order & the time to play with your Fiero models toys & taking apart Honda Del Sol. All that playtime requires a LOT of time and coming from your customers' pockets. So, why not take the time to answer your customers' concerns & be done with it?

So, I'm sure you can organize your time management better for your customers.

Sorry I have to be upfront about this in the public, but this ain't right at all. I gave you money and I expect your help if I have a concern or issue that I need you to address about your product with the full use of your knowledge, not leaving anything out.

Once again, I appreciate the products you provide for the Fiero community. We all do, but you gotta do better with your time management. If you were in my shoes, you'd feel the same way.

Thank you for understanding from a customer's perspective.

I have answered all your emails diligently.... BUT not respondedb any of your emails filled with insults and nonsense. I have also provided you with all the info you wanted and more ..... I will NOT go down to your house and show you how to modify my 4x6 buckets to insert European 90mm Hellas with H7 plugs and provide the connectors because YOU decided to by them in Europe. ... I have provided you with the link to the PROPER connectors you can splice onto my harness ... you also demand a step by step procedure on how to install the Hellas on the buckets .... and how to modify all this so it fits in your fiero ....

As to my personal schedule NON OF YOUR Fn BUSINESS .... when I’m overseas I do not answer any mails my wife does... I have no time for complete idiot remarks as you have done to ALOT of people on this forum .... Maybe InfinateWill can chime in here as to your client requests PMs

Danyel
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-29-2018 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have answered all your emails diligently.... BUT not respondedb any of your emails filled with insults and nonsense. I have also provided you with all the info you wanted and more ..... I will NOT go down to your house and show you how to modify my 4x6 buckets to insert European 90mm Hellas with H7 plugs and provide the connectors because YOU decided to by them in Europe. ... I have provided you with the link to the PROPER connectors you can splice onto my harness ... you also demand a step by step procedure on how to install the Hellas on the buckets .... and how to modify all this so it fits in your fiero ....

As to my personal schedule NON OF YOUR Fn BUSINESS .... when I’m overseas I do not answer any mails my wife does... I have no time for complete idiot remarks as you have done to ALOT of people on this forum .... Maybe InfinateWill can chime in here as to your client requests PMs

Danyel

Danyel,

Your answer is unacceptable! You’re supposed to be a professional as a seller & businessman, not with this approach. My God! As a customer, I have a right to complain when you are not meeting my needs. I paid you with my own hard earned money and I expect you to provide your service for the product I paid for. Your answer was uncalled for!

My last PM was left unanswered to questions I already asked you in previous PM before that, where you often avoid answering.

Do I need to tell everyone about my awful experience with your LED strips??? You sent me LED strips where some of the lights were NOT working at all. I still have those pictures that I can share with everyone if needed. As a common sense, why didn’t you test it before shipping it out? That would have solved a whole lot of headaches. I bought a four set and don’t deserve to seeing it being half done for a full price. As a customer, I deserve to get a working product. Very nice of you to ship me another set, but I had to pay more money to ship the flaw ones back when it could be avoided easily if you had tested it to begin with. Yet, you sent me unprepared strips telling me to hook it up myself. What??? I paid you for a working product, not unprepared product. That’s UNACCEPTABLE coming from you. That’s unprofessional.

All I asked for is a copy of your 60mm instructions, which is more in line with my 90mm (DOT approved) than 4 x 6 instructions, which you failed to provide! I asked TWICE in two PMs and you didn’t even bother to answer it. In my honest opinion, you’re not a great seller after those two awful experiences where I gave you a second chance.

I wouldn’t recommend anyone buying anything from you unless you actually take your eyes off your Fiero models toys and test the products before shipping it out.

As for InfinateWill, I wish him nothing but the best. He had a good product, but unfortunately, he had trouble keeping up communications with his customers. In fact, his partner did admit that as well. There were customers who have complained about not hearing from him for over 6 months for items they already paid for… way before I came along. Anyway, out of respect for InfinateWill with his health, do not get him involved over your failed communication with your own customers.

Bottom line is if you can’t communicate with your customers in due course, then I would recommend that you best get out of this business. I understand you are only doing this so you can write off your Fiero toys for your own personal gain. That’s fine, but not at our expenses as customers.

Thank you,

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 01-29-2018).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2018 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 60mm Low Profile installation procedure is as follow [stated in my PM)

1. Take the provided bolts from the Hella box you bought

2. Bolt them throught the buckets and onto the Hellas

3. Once completed all 3 bolts do the same for the other Hella

4. Find Fiero

5. Open front hood to have access to headlight buckets. (See owners manual for location of handle)

6. Remove the buckets on left side in your fiero (4 bolts 10mm socket)

7. Remove bucket on right side of fiero (4 bolts 10mm socket)

8. Swap in the Low Profile buckets on left side..

9. Do same for right side buckets

10. Re-insert buckets MAKING SURE THEY ARE ON THE PROPER SIDE !!

11. Plug the wires onto Hellas

12.. Adjust buckets before closing the hood making sure the are centered in the provided holes of the lid. (Do not use a hammer for adjustment)

13. Turn on lights via the provided switch in the fiero (See owners manual for the location and proper use of this switch)

As to my Deffective LED strips REPLACEMENTS AND also a SPARE SET WERE SENT AND RECEIVED TO YOU ...you’re still frustrated because the arrived DOA??

Dont really need customers like you. SEND BACK ALL ITEMS UNALTERED FOR COMPLETE REFUND

Danyel

PS I WILL NOT SEND YOU MY DFX FILES ( of my Low Profile buckets) FOR YOUR FRIEND TO CUT THE METAL PLATE EITHER !!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-29-2018).]

Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-30-2018 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

4. Find Fiero

5. Open front hood to have access to headlight buckets. (See owners manual for location of handle)

12.. Adjust buckets before closing the hood making sure the are centered in the provided holes of the lid. (Do not use a hammer for adjustment)

13. Turn on lights via the provided switch in the fiero (See owners manual for the location and proper use of this switch)

As to my Deffective LED strips REPLACEMENTS AND also a SPARE SET WERE SENT AND RECEIVED TO YOU ...you’re still frustrated because the arrived DOA??

Dont really need customers like you. SEND BACK ALL ITEMS UNALTERED FOR COMPLETE REFUND

Danyel

PS I WILL NOT SEND YOU MY DFX FILES ( of my Low Profile buckets) FOR YOUR FRIEND TO CUT THE METAL PLATE EITHER !!

Danyel,

I’m not gonna waste any more of my time, arguing with you on this, but the whole point is you showed lack of respect with NO communication for NINE days & don’t want to be bothered, which is unacceptable. The same goes for other customers as well.

As a seller, it’s your job to make sure your customers are happy with your products & answer any questions they may have. All it takes is about 15 minutes of your time. How hard is that?

Here you are, trying to twist the truth & trying to hurt my reputation as a buyer. I PAID you for your products. So, that means I did my job as a buyer and deserve a positive feedback.

I see you just left a negative feedback, to punish me for speaking up as a customer about your POOR communication.

Obviously, you don’t have what it takes to be a successful seller. You don’t punish your customers for that.

As for returning those items after wasting my time & money, do you actually think I would be willing to waste more time & money on shipping again? No thanks! But if I had to do it all over again and there was another seller who communicates better, I’d definitely go with the other seller without a question.

Thank you.

P.S. there are still some questions you haven’t bothered to answer, but I will figure it out with the help of the wonderful Fiero community even if it means I have to pay someone for their consulting.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 01-30-2018).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

4. Find Fiero

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-30-2018).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Here is my 4 x 6 buckets installed in my Departed Black Widow

Luv'd that old girl ... and miss the rumble of that V8 in her !!!!

As demand for this product grew and I saw no one producing these anymore, I decided to make these low profile buckets available again. The buckets have been TOTALLY redesigned from F1F model for his did not compensate for the variants from fiero to fiero therefore the geometry has been improved. These buckets are now available in 2 options pictured above.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Low Profile Buckets

Option 1 60mm Buckets Only (Hellas are NOT Included)

(Hellas are NOT Included)

Option 2 With harness (Hellas are NOT Included)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

60mm Buckets ----- 195$ USD (Hellas are NOT Included)
90mm and 4 x 6 Buckets ----- 185$ USD (Lights or Hellas are NOT Included)
Harness ----- For High and Low beam Hellas (90$) ***State if your battery is front or rear compartement***
Flat Rate Shipping with Tracking North America --- 15$

Are Now AVAILABLE ....................................... 90mm DISCONTINUED

If you decide to RE-wire my harness for Dual output (Low Beams stay on with HighBeams) here is the schematic. As you know these are illegal in some States therefore I prefer not to post the drawings here.

These are the lights you need for my 60mm Buckets. There are alot of distributors available ... you can click on the links below the pic...

60mm Low Beams -- 1BL 998 570-001 ------- ------ 60mm High Beam -- 1KL 998 570-021

You can also find a LOCAL distributor of 60mm Hella lights. Here

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all...

Two 60mm kits have been sent out this morning ...will PM tracking

Thank you

greatest regards
Danyel
migs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Despite the negativity here I love the look and function of mine (see page 7) and had zero issues with communication etc. But as with everything else on here nothing goes 100% smoothly which is why most of us are on the forum to begin with to try to get or maybe even give a bit of help....
Keep in mind you are dealing with a fellow car person who actually is into YOUR own type of car.... not rockauto or summit racing
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2018 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two 4x6 Low Profile bucket kits ... heading state side THANK YOU!!

PMed trackings.

Danyel
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody got their replacement connectors yet?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2018 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Anybody got their replacement connectors yet?

Please post here when ya get them ......THX
Danyel
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still waiting.

(Only 17 days...)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 02-05-2018).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still waiting.

holy krap ... I sent them a while back ...I’ll look and see if I can get the ETA

Danyel
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although not a big issue the bolt hole for the lever of the motor connection is to small.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2018 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Although not a big issue the bolt hole for the lever of the motor connection is to small.

Hello LornesGT
Thank you for the heads up... some of my buckets do have this issue... but not all... I wil have to validate these holes before sending out ..THX and I do apologize for this.
regards

Danyel

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2018 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, no apology needed just wanted to let you know. Took all of 5 minutes to fix.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone get their replacement plugs yet ??

Danyel
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope.
420ponies

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 420poniesSend a Private Message to 420poniesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep , got them yesterday, Thank you!! I figured they are sent when I sent you a reply about the headlights not matching. It's been taking a while for mail thru Canada with our company too. Hang in there, it's "in the mail"
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2018 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 420ponies:

Yep , got them yesterday, Thank you!! I figured they are sent when I sent you a reply about the headlights not matching. It's been taking a while for mail thru Canada with our company too. Hang in there, it's "in the mail"

oouufffff ...thanks for the update .. probably wpuld of taken lest time if i walked them to your place .... hopr the others get theirs soon!!

Danyel
agranlund

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2018 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agranlundSend a Private Message to agranlundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Danyel, I finally got around to installing the 4x6" buckets I got from you back in September.
They really make a big difference to the car and I am super happy with them!

Thanks again,
Anders
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2018 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by agranlund:

Hey Danyel, I finally got around to installing the 4x6" buckets I got from you back in September.
They really make a big difference to the car and I am super happy with them!

Thanks again,
Anders

Thank you Anders ... when you get a chance please send pics of your fiero so I can post here ...
greatest regards
Danyel

danyelpotvin at hotmail dot com
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2018 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine last night. Thanks, Danyel.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2018 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got mine last night. Thanks, Danyel.

Holy krap !!! really sorry it took damn long ....

regards
Danyel
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2018 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Holy krap !!! really sorry it took damn long ....
regards
Danyel

It was postmarked on Feb 1st, so somebody must have sat on it (or something) for a week.

But thanks.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock