Started on: 04-04-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 364 (21244 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-11-2019 01:44 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieromaineac:

Hi Danyel, looking over your 4X6 headlight brackets received the other day, I am very please with the quality of the kit. You have a great product here! One question what manufacture of 4X6 lights do you recommend?

Hello ... there are many types you can buy for less on Ebay...you need to make sure the back of lights are like the 3 types I linked to below so that my brackets will fit and bond to them correctly....

Type 1

Type 2

Type 3

regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-19-2017).]

IP: Logged
Fieromaineac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2017 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, thank you much!

Dana
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2017 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All paid bucket kits were shipped out last week ... I will try to get back home asap to send ya all the trackng ...
regrads and thanks to all

Danyel
Drewbdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrewbdoSend a Private Message to DrewbdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Low Profile Buckets

... These buckets are now available in 2 options stated below.

My 60 mm Buckets and harness will be shipping out on 16 march 2017 ...

Option 1 Buckets Only (Hellas are NOT Included)

(Hellas are NOT Included)

Soon available again ... Available around 18 March
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
[/center]

I have a Testarossa replica, in which the builder installed four fixed rectangular sealed beams. I plan to replace them with popups, and trying now to decide between using the old BMW circular sealed beam style (more of an OEM TR replica appearance), or these projector lights (which look great, by the way!).

I don't know much about projectors, so forgive my ignorance, please.

What is the difference / benefit between the 60mm and 90mm projectors? Does the 90mm provide greater light output, or is it more just aesthetics and appearance?

[This message has been edited by Drewbdo (edited 04-26-2017).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2017 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not much noticeable difference between the 90 and 60 hellas .... the 60mm make the headlight doors sit lower and 90mm buckets are presently out of stock ..

regards
Danyel
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2017 03:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,

Do you think this will fit in your 4x6 housing? 4x6 Sealed Beam
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2017 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Danyel,

Do you think this will fit in your 4x6 housing? 4x6 Sealed Beam

They will fit ... the only issue you may have is getting my brackets bonded to them .... you will need to trim them or make different ones to hold them in my buckets...
Danyel
Fieromaineac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can someone who has had their Danyel's buckets power coated give me an estimate of how much it costs?
BassClefJeff

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BassClefJeffSend a Private Message to BassClefJeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got the 90 mm buckets a couple of years ago and had them coated along with a few small brackets. I think the whole thing cost me about $50.
Fieromaineac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2017 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BassClefJeff:

I got the 90 mm buckets a couple of years ago and had them coated along with a few small brackets. I think the whole thing cost me about $50.

Thanks BassClefJeff for the info!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2017 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's have been replied ... thank to all ...

Danyel
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all
@ Christopher ..... buckets and lights have been shipped .... will get ya tracking ASAP
thanks and regards
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2017 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New pics just came in from Micheal Softing's 86 GT with my 60mm LPB and LED Smooth Markers .... BEAUTIFUL CAR !!!!!!

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-01-2017).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2017 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
...... grrr double post !!!!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-01-2017).]

PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2017 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2017 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PARAD0X:

PM sent

Replied Thank you
jpeeler

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2017 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpeelerSend a Private Message to jpeelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2017 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jpeeler:

PM sent.

Replied .... thank you

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2017 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
September BUMP !!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2017 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied ... thank you for the enquiries !!

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2017 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Set of 4x 6 heading over the pond .... thank you !!
PFF
System Bot
agranlund

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2017 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agranlundSend a Private Message to agranlundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4x6 buckets arrived safely in Sweden today, thank you Danyel!

--Anders
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2017 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by agranlund:

4x6 buckets arrived safely in Sweden today, thank you Danyel!

--Anders

Thank you Anders. ..... hope you can post pics here when they are insatalled
greatest regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
November Bump. .... ThanksGiving special will be announced SOON !!!!!
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2017 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gobble gobble gobble???
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2017 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by migs:

Gobble gobble gobble???

Thank you for the reminder !!!!!
regards
Danyel
jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2017 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still making them? id like a pair in the near future
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetfighterv:

still making them? id like a pair in the near future

I am still making these... always available.
regards
Danyel
jetfighterv

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-02-2017 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
okay great!
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2017 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it possible to order a set of 60mm buckets w/ no holes cut in the front. I have a set of lights I want to make fit, but they are not the Hella 60/90. If so let me know.

Rob
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2017 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Is it possible to order a set of 60mm buckets w/ no holes cut in the front. I have a set of lights I want to make fit, but they are not the Hella 60/90. If so let me know.

Rob

Hello Rob
All my buckets have the holes laser pre-cut before they are shaped and tack welded. Many people have bought my 4 x 6 to install their type of lights by tacking a 14 gauge front plate. B3 aware that my 60mm buckets have a lower stance than my 4 x 6 . Also my 4 x 6 have the same dimensions that my non-available 90mm had. You can PM me the dimensions of your lights I will be able to advise you on which buckets to order.

greatest regards
Danyel

PFF
System Bot
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2017 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my set of the 4x6 brackets and can report that they are extremely well made, the fit is 100% correct and the included install directions and hardware makes it all very easy and good looking. I am in the middle of a restoration and so I was not happy with the tack welding look that is at each corner bend. It is in no way non functional however in the raised position even if painted you will see the gap and I also feel that long term that area being open allows all kinds of road grit, water etc to get in behind the welds which may not be completely coated if you just do a exterior spray job on these and then could lead to corrosion. So I welded all my gaps up, ground down smooth and then powder coated the entire inside/outside with satin black. The results speak for themselves, makes a great product look more like a production piece. Anyone who has purchased the same and would like to have theirs done PM me. I have not seen the round versions but would imagine the corners are fabed in the same manner.

Again GREAT PRODUCT and innovation by Danyel

[This message has been edited by migs (edited 12-23-2017).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2017 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Migs. THANK YOU for the feedback. I really appreciate these POSITVE suggestions. I do realise that closing the seems would have a better finish and durability. These kits are made and assembled so that prices are low. If someone needs these seems closed there will be an extra charges. But all and all many of my customers are satisfied. You have done EXCELLENT work on yours... maybe I can send you them for future customers....if they need the seems finihed like yours...

greatest regards and thank you for the HONEST feedback

I am away from Canada presently
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2017 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied ...... Thank you to all ..... not long tome left on rhe special!!

Regards and Merry Christmas!!

Danyel
jpeeler

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2017 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpeelerSend a Private Message to jpeelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey! I sent a PM as well a couple days ago. Haven't heard anything. No rush just some hopefully minor confusion.

Originally posted by Danyel:

All PMs replied ...... Thank you to all ..... not long tome left on rhe special!!

Regards and Merry Christmas!!

Danyel

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2017 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much work/alteration is involved to convert your harness from the rear battery setup to the front? Is the 30A lead routed all the way to the back, or is it tapped off someplace else, nearer the front? (Guessing that's the only difference?)
I haven't moved my battery to the front, yet, but it's in the works.
(This would seem like an obvious question, but info will be helpful.)
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2017 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the special and when does it end?

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 12-26-2017).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2017 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

What is the special and when does it end?

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/076277.html
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2017 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

How much work/alteration is involved to convert your harness from the rear battery setup to the front? Is the 30A lead routed all the way to the back, or is it tapped off someplace else, nearer the front? (Guessing that's the only difference?)
I haven't moved my battery to the front, yet, but it's in the works.
(This would seem like an obvious question, but info will be helpful.)

Hello Steve
If your battery is in the rear I provide the necessary wiring to plug to the battery. Yes you can also plug into front fusebox.
Regards
Danyel

mr_corean

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr_coreanSend a Private Message to mr_coreanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know of a place that actually has the 60mm high beams in stock?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock