Started on: 04-04-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 364 (21243 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-11-2019 01:44 PM
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Can you provide a link to these so I can validate their bolt location to see if they are compatible
regards
Danyel

I'll just go with the separate Hi/Lo lights as the dual are too much $$$.

PM sent.

[This message has been edited by nosrac (edited 11-20-2015).]

IP: Logged
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

nosrac

3520 posts
Member since Jan 2005
Do you offer powder coated buckets ? Sent another PM.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2015 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nope but near you in Texas TXOPIE has powdercoat equipement

regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Amys Driver

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2016 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Amys DriverSend a Private Message to Amys DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have dual 60mm buckets ready yet?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amys Driver:

Do you have dual 60mm buckets ready yet?

None available SORRY
Danyel
Amys Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Amys DriverSend a Private Message to Amys DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have dual 90MM available? What is the package price with adapter harnesses but me buying my one 90MM Hella lights?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amys Driver:

Do you have dual 90MM available? What is the package price with adapter harnesses but me buying my one 90MM Hella lights?

PM sent
goforspeed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Request sent.
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are Danyels 90 MM buckets modified with 60 MM in them.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for posting ... really sharp looking !!!
WhiteLightning

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLightningSend a Private Message to WhiteLightningEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am just wondering, no 60mm buckets yet?

------------------
http://tinypic.com/m/ja7ymo/1

86 Fiero GT - 3800 SC/5 speed

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2016 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteLightning:

I am just wondering, no 60mm buckets yet?

I am finishing the fitting thies week end .... will be available in 2 - 3 weeks

Danyel
Drewbdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2016 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrewbdoSend a Private Message to DrewbdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a Fiero, but I'm looking at a Fiero based replica which I think would look really good with these dual headlights.

Do you have a website, or pricing listed somewhere?

Thank you.
migs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2016 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any word on the 60 mm version of these?
jpeeler

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2016 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpeelerSend a Private Message to jpeelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still being produced?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2016 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jpeeler:

Are these still being produced?

90mm are available. yes .... been very busy out of country giving courses with jamf software.... 60mm demos are sitting on my desk still unassembled .... will get to them asap....

Danyel
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2016 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Danyel, you still around?

Been trying to get a hold of you by email... thanks

------------------

Check out my build and my website!
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000100.html
Embrace Racing

Drewbdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2016 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrewbdoSend a Private Message to DrewbdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Drewbdo:

I don't have a Fiero, but I'm looking at a Fiero based replica which I think would look really good with these dual headlights.

Do you have a website, or pricing listed somewhere?

I now have a 1988 Fiero with a replica body kit. The headlights are FUBAR. I'm interested in these lights, if the OP is still making them.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2016 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Drewbdo:

I now have a 1988 Fiero with a replica body kit. The headlights are FUBAR. I'm interested in these lights, if the OP is still making them.

yes these are available .... I have 4 sets 90mm left
egards
Danyel
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2016 04:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent and free bump.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2016 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Easy8:

PM sent and free bump.

All PMs replied. THX
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2016 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Help !

How do you mount the headlight to the bucket? This pic looks backwards as how do you get the ball head though the holder in reverse? I can't fit the ball in the holder when it is plugged in the hole like I think it is supposed to go. What tool do I need to press the ball in the holder? I can put the plastic holder on the ball from the outside but can't so it on the inside like I think it should go. Seems so simple but just can't press the ball through.

[This message has been edited by nosrac (edited 11-11-2016).]

Lurate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LurateClick Here to visit Lurate's HomePageSend a Private Message to LurateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in the 4 X 6 kit. If available, please let me know. Thanks
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Help !

How do you mount the headlight to the bucket? This pic looks backwards as how do you get the ball head though the holder in reverse? I can't fit the ball in the holder when it is plugged in the hole like I think it is supposed to go. What tool do I need to press the ball in the holder? I can put the plastic holder on the ball from the outside but can't so it on the inside like I think it should go. Seems so simple but just can't press the ball through.

Hello ....... PM SENT
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Harness question: Is the blue wire connection for the high beams? Also, does it matter which way the connector is plugged in to the H9 bulbs as I can plug it in both ways. I'm not sure if ground needs to be on one side or the other.

I just want to make sure reverse polarity wont short out anything. Thx,

[This message has been edited by nosrac (edited 11-23-2016).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2016 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Harness question: Is the blue wire connection for the high beams? Also, does it matter which way the connector is plugged in to the H9 bulbs as I can plug it in both ways. I'm not sure if ground needs to be on one side or the other.

I just want to make sure reverse polarity wont short out anything. Thx,

Yep blue is high beam as per instruction letter included .... to my knowledge no polarity on the H9 bulb
regards
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2016 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For Black Friday and Cyber Monday my 90mm buckets with the harmess are 200$ USD shipped .... you save over 80$ I have a limited quantity .... till stocks last !!

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-25-2016).]

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2016 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP for a great deal and Payment SENT

Boz

Pontiacbuildersnortheast.com
flustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2016 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flustinSend a Private Message to flustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Highly interested. Pm sent your way.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2016 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by flustin:

Highly interested. Pm sent your way.

All PMs replied. THANK YOU !!!
jpeeler

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2016 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jpeelerSend a Private Message to jpeelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Danyel I sent a PM way back and never heard anything back.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2016 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jpeeler:

Hi Danyel I sent a PM way back and never heard anything back.

Hello .......... been away for a while my 60mm are still not available... sorry
Danyel

Shiv Kitty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2017 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shiv KittySend a Private Message to Shiv KittyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent a pm, looking for a set of the 90mm buckets. should have the money to make a purchase within the next month.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2017 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all

The bad news

I am all out of stock for the 90mm and 4 x 6 buckets but still have alot of harnesses ......... I will not be making anymore of these for now.....

The good news

60mm low profile buckets will be available mid march as my supplier is finishing my first order .... I will post pics and start sending PayPal requests to the confirmed orders as soon as I have the buckets here... you can reserve your set BUT no payment until boxed and ready to send to you. I will change my first post in this thread as soon as I get them and take pics. The prices will be a little higher due to manufacturing costs but not by much higher though....
Stay tuned ....

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-21-2017).]

RURC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2017 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RURCSend a Private Message to RURCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really interested in the 60's.

Some of the motorcycle kits should fit into those.

------------------
Michael
Looking and seeing the technical side of everything.

Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2017 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will second the intrest in a set of these. I really need a better set of headlights.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2017 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me on the list for 2 sets of 60 mm buckets.

Will the 90mm harness work with the 60mm set up?

Also does your harness replace the Fiero harness because I have one car with out a harness.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2017 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BlackThunderGT:

Put me on the list for 2 sets of 60 mm buckets.

Will the 90mm harness work with the 60mm set up?

Also does your harness replace the Fiero harness because I have one car with out a harness.

Yes my harness works fine wih the 60mm. kit.. my harness plugs into the Fiero OEM headlight socket therefore no it does not replace it.... will provide pics this week end

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check out the First post in this Sale thread !!! Finally !!!!

Shipping date 16 March !!!!!! Have your Paypal's ready !!!
Will post installed pics on my VERT this week end .....

thanks to all for your patience
regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-09-2017).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just saying, but would you post some side pics, also?

Can't wait to see them installed.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock