Started on: 04-04-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 364 (21210 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-11-2019 01:44 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump !!
IP: Logged
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Almost Hump Day BUMP !!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thursday BUMP ... on the road to Toronto !!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Repaired the dead Hella links ... and a Canada Birthday Bump! !!!!!
BoostedSeries1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM and Paypal sent!!

HAPPY 4th!!
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for 90mm harness
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryinkc:

PM sent for 90mm harness

Replied ... thank you
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am interested in these, I just need to get my car running first
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

i am interested in these, I just need to get my car running first

With Danyel's special lights, your car does not even have to be running to install them! (Free bump )

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shameless Weekend BUMP !!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Leaving for Frazee Mn, at 02:00 tuesday therefore if you are needing these I can only ship today or tomorrow. I will be back home on August 4th.

Danyel
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, it was great seeing you in Frazee again!

I had the extreme best luck to win a set of the 90mm buckets while I was in Frazee! ! ! Getting my firsthand look at these...all I can say is the quality of the buckets, and the wiring harness are TOP NOTCH! Thanks so much!
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Danyel, it was great seeing you in Frazee again!

I had the extreme best luck to win a set of the 90mm buckets while I was in Frazee! ! ! Getting my firsthand look at these...all I can say is the quality of the buckets, and the wiring harness are TOP NOTCH! Thanks so much!

I won mine in Daytona and was never able to get them from TLG. Can't wait to see yours. Then I'll probably have to buy a set from Danyel.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2014 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2002z28ssconv:

I won mine in Daytona and was never able to get them from TLG. Can't wait to see yours. Then I'll probably have to buy a set from Danyel.

Let me contact Chris from TLG now Black Top .... will get back to you ASAP..... the reason I am the bucket supplier for TLG now and I'll see if that was just a comm mixup.....
regards
Danyel
Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,

I purchased a set of the 90mm buckets from Chris when he was selling them off during Oct. 2012. I am going to proceed with the project now and noticed that the link to the Yellow & Blue lighting doesn't work. Will the lights you link to on Amazon work with these buckets? I plan on making my own harnesses from instructions I see in Oreif's thread. Going to do it very simple. Thanks
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ridgelandbaseball:

Danyel,

I purchased a set of the 90mm buckets from Chris when he was selling them off during Oct. 2012. I am going to proceed with the project now and noticed that the link to the Yellow & Blue lighting doesn't work. Will the lights you link to on Amazon work with these buckets? I plan on making my own harnesses from instructions I see in Oreif's thread. Going to do it very simple. Thanks

Yes these are the same as the Yellow and Blue.... I also have harnesses available.
regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-04-2014).]

Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for info. Is this diagram stil correct? Is yours similar?

http://images.fieroforum.co...ages3/Schematic1.jpg
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ridgelandbaseball:

Thanks for info. Is this diagram stil correct? Is yours similar?

http://images.fieroforum.co...ages3/Schematic1.jpg

Yep
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Updated HELLA lights links to Amazon.......
These lights are what you need to mount into my 90mm Low Profile buckets
HL68137 H9 halogen projector low beam (DOT compliant)
HL68136 H9 halogen high beam (DOT compliant)

Also found here

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-04-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thursday BUMP !!!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the first I have heard of this! I wish you would have let me know sooner. I pulled the forms off of the server, and found the one that TLG filled out offering up the headlight buckets as a raffle for our show. I show you as winning the buckets, and JimmyS for the TLG Fiero projectors. I have spoken with jimmyS and he did receive his projectors. I forwarded this info on to Danyel as well.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-23-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is the first I have heard of this! I wish you would have let me know sooner. I pulled the forms off of the server, and found the one that TLG filled out offering up the headlight buckets as a raffle for our show. I show you as winning the buckets, and JimmyS for the TLG Fiero projectors. I have spoken with jimmyS and he did receive his projectors. I forwarded this info on to Danyel as well.

Chris from Black Top Racing (TLG) sent me an PM saying NO BUCKETS WERE SPONSORED ..... keep me informed John
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A video on adjusting my low profile buckets on the RH side that sometimes rubs. STAY TUNED of my Labor Day Special coming this week-end !!!
grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Waiting to see labor day specials.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grsychckn:

Bump. Waiting to see labor day specials.

Wanted to do a special but due to some technical problems with my computer had to put a hold on it ..... I can give you free shipping.
regards
Danyel
grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied thank you
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a set with out the holes (blank) let me know the shipping cost to 83815 in the USA.

Thanks
Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)
www.fieroking.com

grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Checking in to make sure you saw my order Tuesday. Thanks!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grsychckn:

Checking in to make sure you saw my order Tuesday. Thanks!

PM sent THANK YOU !!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Fieroking:

I would like a set with out the holes (blank) let me know the shipping cost to 83815 in the USA.

Thanks
Joe Sokol

PM sent
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1st October BUMP!!!
Gambit

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for an excellent product. Its worth every buck
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Product SOON ..... !!!! hint with Angel Eyes !!!!
Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any news on the buckets without holes. Still waiting.

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver with a 3.4 DOHC OBD II
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)
www.fieroking.com

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroking:

Any news on the buckets without holes. Still waiting.

Joe Sokol

Hello Joe
My manufacturer had to put me on standby with MY production run of 4 x 6 and no holes low profile buckets due to one of his big clients order .... will advise once I receive my order
Danyel
BlackTopRacing

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackTopRacingClick Here to visit BlackTopRacing's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlackTopRacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry but never saw this posting until now. We never offered any projector headlights for the show. This is what we donated for the Daytona show:

Items to be donated:
x1 set of Stealth Wing Stands - Raffle Item (as long as they are finished and in stock for sale in time for the event).
x1 set of New Style Headlight Housings, Vision X Part Number VX-57.
x1 sets of GTR Lighting LED Logo Projectors - Fiero Logo.

If you won the headlights, it was not any projector headlights that Danyel sells, but rather a reflector style headlight made by a company called Vision X.

Chris Nelson
gmctyphoon1992

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2014 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

New Product SOON ..... !!!! hint with Angel Eyes !!!!

Im very interested! any ETA on these?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2014 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmctyphoon1992:

Im very interested! any ETA on these?

No ETA yet my supplier is almost done the R&D .... will keep ya posted here....
regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
November BUMP !!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock