Started on: 04-03-2014 04:27 PM
Replies: 11 (1933 views)
Last post by: Quad GT on 07-19-2016 12:47 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today, we are offering for sale the molds & tooling to produce the Fino & Finale body kits.

These body kits are designed to fit on the Pontiac Fiero chassis. They were originally designed by Peter Ashdown (pretty interesting guy Google him) in Essex England. I bought the business from him when he retired several years ago. Since then we've added a Roadster body style to the mix.

I have added pictures of several cars that have been built over the years. You can see that the cars share a common rear clip, rocker panels, Door skins, Quarter windows & rear muffler cover. There is also a tall wing & a low wing. Two different decklid/hatch treatments. And to distinctly different front clip & nose designs. All of these parts can be mixed & matched to build several different configurations. (See pictures).

Included in this sale is all of the tooling to make the headlight covers & quarter windows. Also I'll include the sourcing information for headlights, back windows & tail lights. Also including all of the small parts that I have in stock. Among the stuff I have in stock, I have a lot of the tail lights in stock, one of the Finale rear windows, some 1/4 windows, Fino headlight covers & a pair of Finale headlights.

We are located in the Rockford, IL area. It will take a good size truck or enclosed trailer to move all of this stuff. So I have listed this stuff as needing to be picked up here only.

I sell the body kits that can be made with these molds for $5000 each, so you can be getting a payback on your investment pretty quickly.

The body kits tht result for this tooling install on all Fieros. The only original Fiero body part that is retained with these kits is the forward roof section. All of the original Fiero glass is retained and additional windows as required by the body kits are included in your kit. The Fiero chassis will require no major modifications to allow these bodies to fit properly. These bodies use the majority of the original Fiero body mounting points and are REAL EASY to install. It is estimated that the average homebuilder can assemble these cars in less than 100 hours.
The Fino body style takes the style one step farther with an aggressive "Sports Car Racer" type styling. These body styles offer a feature never before seen on a Fiero Re-body. Because of the common styling of the doors and rocker panel sets, you can mix and match the front & rear sections of the styles AND you can mix & match the tall vs. low rear wings. For example you can use the Finale nose, the Fino rear clip with either a high or low wing, or you can use the Fino nose and the Finale rear clip with either a high or low wing. If you decide to mix and match the parts you need not worry about an additional cost. No matter what front clip, rear clip or wing you decide to use there is no additional cost.
I'm offering this stuff here on the Forum first. Then I'll put this stuff up on EBay in a week or so.
The asking price for all this stuff is $12,000.00.
The pictures below are all cars that have been build from parts taken from these molds.

Thanks

Archie
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Vanet

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VanetSend a Private Message to VanetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So if these are in demand and profitable, why are you selling? Van
jpeeler

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpeelerSend a Private Message to jpeelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vanet:

He is retiring.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vanet:

Retiring....

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093762.html
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck and a bump for you Archie. I wish I could pick them up from you but I just don't see the time in my life to put them to proper use. Would be nice to see someone on the west coast buy them and make turnkey cars. With all the rust free Fieros out there would be a great adventure.

Vince
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope a shop buys them that will also do installations as I intend to be a future customer...
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a. i wish i wasnt in the process of buying a house and could spend the $$.
b. i wish i knew how to do that kinda work lol....
Fino

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2016 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FinoSend a Private Message to FinoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know who bought all the parts molds and tooling for the Fino and Finale kitcars? Phone number anything.

Thank you
Ed

------------------
Fino
www.pontiacferoce.com

Member National Kit Car Club www.kitcarclub.com
Lifetime Member CFOGi (Lot of good that does me)

PFF
System Bot
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2016 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many of these kits are sold yearly?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock