Leather Seat Covers for Fiero - Not Cheap by hcnt
Started on: 04-01-2014 08:14 PM
Replies: 14 (1287 views)
Last post by: WickedFieroGTP on 04-16-2014 04:14 PM
hcnt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hcntSend a Private Message to hcntEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello.

I bought these seat covers from the man I bought my project car from in Chicago. He has multiple fieros, and I bought a 3.8SC conversion that I had to sell due to divorce. Send me a PM if you want them, and I'll give you my paypal account.

$180 shipped

[This message has been edited by hcnt (edited 04-12-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dibs, pm sent. Would like more info first though.

[This message has been edited by WickedFieroGTP (edited 04-01-2014).]

SC87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC87GTSend a Private Message to SC87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Color?
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would suggest that you open the package and post pictures of the actual covers.

Don't take this the wrong way but you only have one post, so you're a bit of an unknown here.
hcnt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hcntSend a Private Message to hcntEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

I would suggest that you open the package and post pictures of the actual covers.

Don't take this the wrong way but you only have one post, so you're a bit of an unknown here.

Yeah, I can do that but thought they'd be more valuable unopened. I assume with all the experts on here, people would be familiar with them. I'll try to get some pics later this AM.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hcnt:

Yeah, I can do that but thought they'd be more valuable unopened. I assume with all the experts on here, people would be familiar with them. I'll try to get some pics later this AM.

Yep, but even experts need to know what they are buying , color ,style and such.....
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the Chinese lettering all over the packaging, I'm curious as to what they are...

Bob
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do you mean by "official" aftermarket? If its aftermarket then its not official. None of the original GM leather seats (86 leather and suede, 88 leather) came with emblems on them.

The highest quality semi-mass produced leather seat skins now are MrMikes that would ship from Florida not China. Tough to zoom in on your shipping label, what is the date on it, when were those covers produced? Maybe it was something made years ago that is no longer available? Bottom line a close up of the label and opening the package and taking more pics is the only way anyone is likely to know what you are talking about since there is no such thing as official aftermarket leather seat skins with emblem.
FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not too long ago I remember some leather seat covers out of China being on ebay. Not sure if anyone here ever bought a set and reviewed them though. I am betting that these are likely those covers...
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hcnt:

Yeah, I can do that but thought they'd be more valuable unopened.

Not in this case. It would be different if that was GM packaging.
Even then, people would want to see the actual product - not the box.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 04-02-2014).]

hcnt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hcntSend a Private Message to hcntEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feels like quality leather. I apologize. I should've opened them. I thought it was obvious they were grey, and I incorrectly thought they'd be recognized. Anyway, I put up some pics at tinypic as you can see below.

PFF
System Bot
hcnt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hcntSend a Private Message to hcntEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.

$180 shipped.

They were ordered by a fiero guy outside Chicago, IL from, apparently, some Chinese manufacturer for $340 according to the packing slip. He said they were $350, so I guess he was just rounding up or maybe there was shipping. Anyway, I paid $300. It says he received them in Oct. 2010. They really are nice. I've had them since the autumn of 2011 unopened in my closet. I opened them for this listing which I should've done before putting up the ad, but they are open now. I won't be getting around to Fiero project for at least a couple of years, and I need money.

I sold my 1987 GT 3.8 SC to my Dad. I bought it and the seat covers from the same guy and paid $3000 for the car. I might put it on here later if anybody is interested since my Dad just traded for a V8 conversion and a stock 1987 GT.

Thanks!
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are the ones that are sold on eBay. I have a set that I had made about three years ago. Black leather with yellow thread. Fit great and high quality. I got mine back when they sold them auction style with no reserve. The auction ended on Super Bowl Sunday during the game and no one else was paying attention...Got them for under $200! Had them professionally installed for another $100. $300 for top notch leather covers...Can't even get Mr.Mike cloth ones for that (Not knocking Mr. Mike...his stuff is awesome!!!) If you can't afford the Lexus (Mr. Mikes), then get the Toyota (eBay).

------------------
My Fiero...

88 Yellow CJB #182 of 1252 formula

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

[This message has been edited by WickedFieroGTP (edited 04-16-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock