SC3800 swapped Fiero For Sale by Brian T. Brown
Started on: 03-30-2014 05:51 PM
Replies: 22 (1733 views)
Last post by: Brian T. Brown on 04-19-2014 11:03 PM
Brian T. Brown

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm putting my 1987 fastback Fiero GT 3800SC swapped up for sale. This car is a "PROJECT"! The car is bright silver w/gray at the bottom and has the gray interior with the leather/swede seats. All the hard work is done to this swap. The car itself has 138,012 miles with hardly any rust. Car sat 5 years before I bought it and has sat for almost 4 years in my garage sense I bought it.

The motor is a 2004 SC3800 with 30,000 miles, the 5 speed getrag trans has been gone thru and also has a brand new Spec stage 5 clutch, new throw out bearing, newer clutch fork, new Rodney Dickman slave cylinder and new Rodney Dickman shift cables.

The engine wiring harness is from Phonedogs.

The PCM was tuned my Ryan Glick.

The motor and trans mounts are from West Coast Fieros.

It has poly cradle mounts, and floating cradle bolt kit too.

It's has a brand new Deatsch Works 9-301-1000 fuel pump. I went with this fuel pump size cause you will never need to upgrade. And the fuel pump is installed in the tank with all new fuel injection hoses and the stainless fuel line kits that's another member sells on here.

I have the battery cables to install a front mount battery but no battery box. The cables were made by a member on here.

This car needs new break rotors and pads, needs to have the slave cylinder and brake cylinder bled. There's gonna be some stuff I've forgot to put in this ad and I will include all my extra parts with the car.

I've lost interest in this car and no time for a project anymore.

I want $3,000 for the car. Please no trades and the price is firm. I didn't go cheap with this car and I think my asking price is fair for what this is. Please email me at Btbrown94@aol.com and or call,txt at 765-513-5039 for pics and more info.
Car is located at my house in Kokomo, Indiana.

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

[This message has been edited by Brian T. Brown (edited 03-30-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brian gave permission to post some pictures of his car for sale. Probably be more pictures available to post later. I already told him too bad he's so far away. looks nice.

gtoformula

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtoformulaSend a Private Message to gtoformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Steal deal! I'd be all over this one if I was in the marker.
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow this is a great deal! Hmm...
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the exhaust installed?
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Grantman

1418 posts
Member since Dec 2011

[This message has been edited by Grantman (edited 04-01-2014).]

Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry no exhaust but I do have a nice used set of Grand Prix headers I will give with the car too. They are the Speed Daddy brand.

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brian T. Brown

206 posts
Member since Nov 2010
Not sure if you can see from the motor pic but the motor has the custom fuel rail that a member on here makes just for these swaps from stock 3800sc fuel rails and it's also powdercoated dark gray.

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

Lurate

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LurateClick Here to visit Lurate's HomePageSend a Private Message to LurateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a nice deal. If I weren't up to my neck in projects already.......
PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has the car been driven with this engine yet or anything or just been started, etc? Without an exhaust I am guessing it's only been started and ran so far. The motor I see has 30,000 miles...was it torn apart at all to do any upgrades internally?

------------------

Best 1/4: 11.7 @ 115mph
Best 60ft: 1.60

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 04-02-2014).]

iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for nice car
Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I haven't been on here over the past few days. I just realized that the motor pic is one I took shortly after I installed the motor. I need to get updated motor pics because the motor has everything installed and connected.
I haven't tried to turn the motor over yet. The motor came out of my 2000 Grand Prix GTP. The long block is an 2004 that came out of a supercharged 3800 full size Buick. The only thing not stock in that motor are the SLP 1.8 roller rocker kit. And I know I forgot that in my first post.

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brian T. Brown

206 posts
Member since Nov 2010
The wiring harness and all coolent hoses and alternator and belt is hooked up. The A/C and cruse control are not installed and I do have them with a lot of extra parts.

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

stevekh

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevekhSend a Private Message to stevekhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New updated pictures posted below.

Insky

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InskySend a Private Message to InskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a trick to opening these pictures?
Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for adding the pics for me.

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
acouple interior pictures

Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

------------------
Brian T. Brown
1987 Fiero GT Fastback
1998 Grand Prix GTP

Brian T. Brown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brian T. BrownSend a Private Message to Brian T. BrownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is SOLD.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock