Started on: 03-30-2014 03:57 PM
Replies: 11 (654 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 05-25-2014 09:18 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am now in production with these 90mm Harnesses for low profile buckets. I have sent a harness to a PFF member and he will be doing the install and provide me pics and suggestions. I will be selling these once his suggestions and quirks if any are resolved ...... I will sell these harnesses 90$ USD shipped with tracking (USA and Canada). NOW available Low Profile 90mm buckets, Low Profile 4 x 6 Halogen buckets and Low Profile uncut buckets for you to install any wanted headlights .... Here is a picture of the harness ready for shipping after R&D.... . Harnesses NOW availablet... regards to all
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-28-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very interested in your 90mm low pro lights..... once you get some pics up and firm pricing we'll be in touch :P

~James
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EvilSqueezles:

Very interested in your 90mm low pro lights..... once you get some pics up and firm pricing we'll be in touch :P

~James

Will do THANKS !!!
tnathan02

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tnathan02Send a Private Message to tnathan02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can HID's be installed in the 90 mm lens?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tnathan02:

Can HID's be installed in the 90 mm lens?

HIDs are 4 x 6 headlights ...... 90mm are Bi-Xenon you can find then by Hella company.
whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keeping a eye on this. On my wish list!
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a harness for the quad 90mm setup. Will harness run both low and high beams concurrently? And I have a front mounted battery if that matters.

Thanks,
Tom
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

I need a harness for the quad 90mm setup. Will harness run both low and high beams concurrently? And I have a front mounted battery if that matters.

Thanks,
Tom

Hello Tom
I am presently waiting on my batch of diodes to make some harnesses for both beams to run concurrently .... Also I only have the battery up front harnesses available right now being tested .... will keep this thread updated as info comes in ....
regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Feedback left
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any harnesses available?

thanks...
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2014 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

any harnesses available?

thanks...

Yes I have harnesses available.... check out my Low Profile Buckets sale thread ..... PM sent
regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-25-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock