Retracting Rear License Plate Mounting for the by Snapperhead
Started on: 03-22-2014 09:26 AM
Replies: 28 (961 views)
Last post by: Snapperhead on 04-28-2014 05:45 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the thread for the retracting license plate mounting system for my hidden trailer hitch the "Snapper Hitch". I will update the first post as things change.

It comes fully assembled ready to install. Just unbolt your license plate, bolt the new mount to where the plate bolted with the supplied stainless hardware and bolt your license plate back on to the mount. That's all It's easy. Nothing to modify at all.

The finish is bare aluminium so you can finish it as you will. You can full dissemble it so you can paint or polish it. The tension is adjustable so you can use a heavy plate frame and not have it sag down while driving.

The cost is $58.00 Shipped to the 48 states. If outside contact me for shipping costs.
Paypal: Paypal@SnapperheadPerformance.com

You can also order them on my website at: Snapperhead Performance

Don't forget to also grab one of my:"PnP Trailer Wiring Harness" also available on my website.

Thanks,

Vince

Members That Have Joined The Club.

Be sure to check them out at the next event.

1. AL68
  2. fieroseblack
  3. 88Fierogirl
  4. Flyboygt86
  5. Lurate
  6. BlackThunderGT
  7. NEVERDONE
  8. Leeloo88

Thanks,

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

For Sale: 85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 87 GT Met Orange

Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-28-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AL68

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AL68Send a Private Message to AL68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still in for one
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2014 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AL68:

I'm still in for one

Got you down

Vince

------------------
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, , 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2014 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think were gettin swindled! How dare you make a cool product and then make another cool product! I suppose im in for one too! Just like a woman......take my money for something you have that i want! Lol!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2014 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

I think were gettin swindled! How dare you make a cool product and then make another cool product! I suppose im in for one too! Just like a woman......take my money for something you have that i want! Lol!

LoL, Your killing me. Isn't that the truth! I take it from you and it goes to who is taking it from me.. LoL!

Got you down for one,

Thanks,

Vince
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
please make sure I am down for one..............

Mike Parker
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2014 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

please make sure I am down for one..............

Mike Parker

You bet on my list.

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, starting to ship next week. You can order here.

My Paypal is: Paypal@SnapperheadPerformance.com

The cost is:

$45.00 Retracting License Plate Mount
$12.35 Flat Rate Shipping.
-----------
$57.35 Total Outside Michigan

$ 2.70 Tax if your shipping to Michigan

$60.05 Total if shipping to Michigan

If your shipping outside the 48 USA contact me for addl shipping costs

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal sent.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PayPal sent.

Got ya marked paid on the first post. Shipping out this week.

Thanks for the quick payment,

Vince
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any picts?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

Any picts?

Photos coming soon.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2014 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Flyboygt86 payment received and marked paid.

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 03-31-2014).]

Lurate

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LurateClick Here to visit Lurate's HomePageSend a Private Message to LurateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2014 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lurate:

payment sent.

Payment received and marked PAID

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an update. Some of the mounting hardware got lost in the mail from my supplier, replacements are coming but it has delayed me shipping out. I will ship as soon as the missing parts make it to me. I talked with him today and the replacements are in the mail as I update this.

Thanks,

Vince
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, thanks for updating.

Mike Parker
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So far I have payment from the following.

AL68 - PAID
fieroseblack - PAID
88Fierogirl - PAID
Flyboygt86 - PAID
Lurate - PAID
Leeloo88 - PAID
BlackThunderGT - PAID

Thanks,

Vince
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Photos coming soon.

Vince

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2014 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just waiting for the lost hardware to come in then the photos.
A few days
Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok the missing hardware has landed.. Time to ship.

Vince
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Just waiting for the lost hardware to come in then the photos.
A few days
Vince

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, finely got some pics together

You can adjust the tension with the side bolts to make it harder to pull down or if you have a heavy plate frame. You can finish the aluminum however you like. The hardware is all stainless and the bushings are nylon.

This is a very nice working unit and should bring many years of use on any vehicle needing a retracting plate mounting system. You can also flip it over and use it to raise up if needed. I have orders from a custom shop also for these for trucks with hidden hitches.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-20-2014).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job Vince................
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2014 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great job Vince................

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok started shipping today

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything has been shipped. I have some more in stock and ready to ship. $58.00 Shipped

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-28-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock