Started on: 03-21-2014 06:06 PM
Replies: 25 (1950 views)
Last post by: SuperchargedV6 on 05-20-2016 08:29 AM
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is SOLD

I would prefer someone to stop and look the car over. Health issues for myself and wife make it so I klnow I will not be finishing this car soon or ever to be honest. I hate to see it sitting and want to see someoen finish it. It is #700 of 2000 It is not all together but has many new parts and interior is done except counsel put back I have newly finished armrest and steering wheel, shift knob and orignal floor mat. The cradle is out but I have a mock up in there with small wheels to move around. The engine bay is painted and ready. The car is pretty much rust free with minor on the drivers side in the trunk. car has over spray on cradle which I was going to paint. Owner before painted it. Car was in New mexico, California and Southern Ohio before I bought it so no salty winters on it. I have all new ball joints and bushings to be put in and a brand spanking newly rebuilt Indy engine from another Indy and the vin is on it. It needs the parts put back on and all parts are painted for the engine. I have an Indy scoop also that is complete. The paint is not bad but the decklid and hood were messed up so I have new ones to be painted. I have brand new emblems and complete stickers including red stripe. It is a project but anyone who knows Fireros will enjoy putting her back together I just do not have the time. I have receipts for the engine I put $2,500 in it through a specialty shop. Paid $1,500 for the car and $340.00 for the scoop. I have more in many other parts being at least $5,500. I want $2,000 firm for it. I can send pictures but again I really would like the person to see it in Medina Ohio. Pictures below show the car & engine bay dusty. The front is faded under the hood in some areas and I will add some more pictures when I get a minute to take them. The parts are worth allot more but I do not want to part this car out. Thanks Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 08-09-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some pictures showing parts for engine. I also have new dew wipes and everything for the Throttle body to be rebuilt. Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 05-08-2016).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
New battery tray was installed also. and a picture of why I need barn space and this car gone. Rick B

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have to part it out as I am half way to the stock storage and need the room. Rick B

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
An indy with crank windows... that's interesting...
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would hate to see this car parted out however if it was I need a nice dash for mine. Might also be interested in seats and deck lid.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo.
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project, Super Duty 4 swap

KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

I may have to part it out as I am half way to the stock storage and need the room. Rick B

I've heard of people using 'stock photos' before, but I had no idea what they meant... until now.

No mention of the missing transmission/shifter in that Indy?
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

I've heard of people using 'stock photos' before, but I had no idea what they meant... until now.

No mention of the missing transmission/shifter in that Indy?

All parts are here and the shifter is here and like new. Also here are some of the neat Trench art stocks I have found and have about 100 so far. Rick B

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is still available. Thanks,,Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 08-07-2014).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to show still available.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I had the time and space to work on it, looks like a fun project car.

Are those all M1 Garand stocks? Wow.
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Garands, Carbines, 1903's and 1917 Enfields are in the bunch. I go back up to pick up the remaining 2,000 in two weeks and hoped to have the room ready. Rick B

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 08-07-2014).]

Imnuts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife will would kill me for just thinking about it, so don't get you hopes up, but is it still available? I just spent two years restoring an 88 GT now my wife wants a new kitchen and I've already been told not to mention cars until the kitchen is finished (have not started on it yet). Being I have an 88 I would love a 84 pace car to go with it. Just checking.
Thanks

Oh by the way congratulation on the gun stock find.
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wish I had the spare cash/time for the whole car. If you decide to part it out (i hope you don't) please send me a PM. I need several things for my Indy.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to say it but it is not for sale as I sold the DGP original Prototype. I plan on finishing it up and would have rather sold it to make room but a good enough offer was put on the DGP.

I have some parts but think I want to go through everything 1st before selling anything at this point. Thanks,,Rick
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You had the DGP listed on here?
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

You had the DGP listed on here?

Nope, just mentioned I would let it go in another thread about the DGP cars and the rest was history. I have actually posted that I would let it go in the past knowing I was not driving it like it needs to be but non one came forward. I will miss it but I know it will be taken care of. Rick B

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/092415-3.html

Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn I wish you posted it in the Mall
I have been looking for a DGP Fiero ughhhhh
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is back up for sale due to health issues and knowing I will not finish it for along time. I prefer it to go to someone who will appreciate it. Thanks,,Rick B
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2016 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to have it but I haven't touched mine in a long time. Hope it goes to someone good.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: daily driver

chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Car is back up for sale due to health issues and knowing I will not finish it for along time. I prefer it to go to someone who will appreciate it. Thanks,,Rick B

Any interest in selling the scoop separate?
PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Possibly and may end up parting the car out. Rick
NSAN1T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2016 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Considering my Indy is a non-restorable basketcase, I wish I had a way to give yours a new home. I'd love a restored Indy. But I have got my hands full already I wish someone would buy it from you and get her finished the right way. As I see it, Indy's are best mostly restored with minimal mods. Unless, there isn't enough Indy pieces left to use for a restoration, like mine.

[This message has been edited by NSAN1T (edited 05-09-2016).]

kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Living in Indiana, I would love to have an Indy. It would be nice to show off and have it at least in the same state as the race.
With occasional trips to Indy for shows.
That said I would not have the $ for several months and not sure I could put it back together ( since I did not take it apart ).
Hard enough when I try to remember what I just took apart.
I hope you don't part it out , makes it harder to find one when and if I can. Good luck
oldsoandso

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2016 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldsoandsoSend a Private Message to oldsoandsoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is this a automatic or a stick?
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2016 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Manual/ Stick but you can easily swap it to a auto if wanted when putting it back together. RIck B

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock