Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  85GT Metalic Green - 4Sale - Seen at the 2012 Fierorama - Custom - Grand Rapids, MI

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
85GT Metalic Green - 4Sale - Seen at the 2012 Fierorama - Custom - Grand Rapids, MI by Snapperhead
Started on: 03-21-2014 02:11 PM
Replies: 9 (754 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 04-25-2014 04:08 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!

Well I'm putting my 85 GT up for sale, the green one I had at 2012 Fierorama.

It was shown at 2012 Fierorama and also in the video posted on Fierofocus website (watch end of the video at about 20:00 min)
Video is the same as this one below.

The chrome 18" wheels & trailer will not go with the car. I will provide a stock set for the year and good set of Cooper Cobra tires.

1985 Pontiac Fiero GT
97,157 MILES
Almost Rust Free see pics.

Super Metalic Green paint! you got to see it to understand how much metalic is in this paint

2.8 V6 runs OK but getting tired, would be great for an engine swap. You could drive it like it is no problems still has power but uses about 1.5 qts oil in 3000 miles not to bad but it is getting old. I was told it was rebuilt when I bought it but who knows for sure.

4 Speed

Sunroof Car
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
Cruise Control
Rear Defroster
A/C but not working needs compressor, could fix for you if you flip the parts cost.

New windshield
New sunroof seal
Factory wheels with good tires.
Lowered Car
Short shifter by: Rodney Dickman
Custom Fiero shift knob
New black GT steering wheel by: Fiero Store
New OEM outer dew wipes (factory dews not aftermarket)
Rear coilover kit by: Held
Kyb shocks & struts
New stainless headpipe with cat delete by: Fiero Store
New Walker exhaust
H/D V8 upgraded radiator by: V8 Archie
Gen 2 headlights conversion
Updated to backlit GT gauges with pod gauges
Updated to a factory 3rd brake light
Suede sun visors by: Fiero Thomas
Kenwood Chameleon CD stereo
Updated to 4x6 speakers in the B Piller like the 86 up
Tinted Taillights
IMSA 1/4 panels by: Fiero Warehouse
Custom sail panels by: Kahines
CS Alternator upgrade
MR2 update done on slave cyl
New clutch master cyl
Stainless clutch line ( Fiero Store)
Steel clutch pedal
Adjustable clutch rod ( Rodney Dickman)

"Snapperhead Performance Only Customs"

4 Bulb Sequential turn signal & brake light system.
Custom green light up "GT " in the taillights.
Custom green backlight "Pontiac" rear bumper.
Snapper Hitch Hide a way Trailer Hitch with slide down plate system.
Micro suede headliner black
LED Reverse lights.
Hidden antenna, hole is sealed up and painted
Set of mirrors for Hood, Engine,Trunk & Door Sills

$3500.00
Lot's more goodies but all I can think of at this time.

You tube Video of a cold start today 3/21/14

This is some photos of the rusted areas. Not bad at all.. Needs a battery tray or move it up front and a little clean up. I was unable to get a pic of the right trunk as the blower fan is there but is was good also when I checked it.

I've got the factory wheels off cleaning them up and still need to clean the car up for sale. But thought I would put it out there now.

The bads it's not perfect but it's a great car over all It's 30 years old:

Stock engine getting tired.
Paint not perfect. But looks great still.
A/C not working. Needs compressor
Very little rust seen in pics.
Parking brake not working.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-24-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took a couple pics of the 85 today and put it on craigs list. The photo shows the wheels that will be going with the car.....

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 04-17-2014).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok one more bump before she goes to ebay

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She is on ebay
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

She is on ebay

I put in a bid earlier today because the bid was too low.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LoL Thanks.... Pump up the volume.. At least to the reserve.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all the car has a new owner as of today... The car has a brain of its own I tell you... It left kicking and screaming.... I just put about 200 miles on her the other day, not one problem... Today I meet the guy with the car, has a dead battery & the cap is leaking coolant. So I buy a new cap and top off the coolant all looks good and the battery starts up ok after sitting about 10 min. All is well and we do the deal I leave and go home he pulls into the gas station to fill up.... The key breaks off in the ignition, the coolant is leaking and a dead battery...

So I go back I split the cost of a battery, take a look at the leak it's the new cap not fully seating on V8 Archie radiator and coolant leaking from the top of the cap... So I top off the radiator, double gasket the cap with the old cap gaskets and all is good... The ignition still turns with the broken key in it and he has an extra new key also...

Boy if i didn't know I would say the car was mad....

It has been a great car with no problems... Hope all is good for him he was a very nice guy..

Vince
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the car staying in the area? If so we should let the owner know about the almost a club. LOL
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Is the car staying in the area? If so we should let the owner know about the almost a club. LOL

Not sure but it looks like he is a SW GR from his eBay info
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's good. Glad to see it stay in the area

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock