Started on: 03-20-2014 11:21 PM
Replies: 104 (3886 views)
Last post by: vEnOm on 09-09-2014 02:39 PM
cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2014 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received my parts today, they were well packed and in great shape.

Thank you Kevin!

Charlie
IP: Logged
Fiervette

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FiervetteSend a Private Message to FiervetteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You list - AC lines (86) 1/ 25. Which Lines are these? I need the hose set that connects to the back of the compressor. Is this it?
88Franz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FranzSend a Private Message to 88FranzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
fun2drive

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fun2driveSend a Private Message to fun2driveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please quote shipping and pictures for 5 speed shifter assembly 2/ 25 and Shift bezel (5spd) 2/ 25 to Ontario, Canada P0K1T0. Thanks.

Originally posted by WickedFieroGTP:

Recently purchased the contents of a 2k square foot storage unit filled with Fiero parts. These parts have been sitting in storage for over ten years. They might be dirty and may have some slight damage. I have separated and disposed of all the non-usable items. Everything I am offering is in serviceable to very good condition. I can email pictures upon request. This is just the beginning of what was in the unit. I will be posting additional items as soon as I get more inventoried so check back if you don't see what you are looking for at this time. Prices do not include s/h.

[This message has been edited by fun2drive (edited 05-07-2014).]

WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm's sent to the last three posts.
tonycampbell86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2014 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tonycampbell86gtClick Here to visit tonycampbell86gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to tonycampbell86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.

Thanks,
Tony
Leeloo88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Leeloo88Send a Private Message to Leeloo88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Four Fans of Freedom
"Fiero Fugit"

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm's replied
tonycampbell86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tonycampbell86gtClick Here to visit tonycampbell86gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to tonycampbell86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
h.d.fire

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for h.d.fireSend a Private Message to h.d.fireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM(s) sent...
PFF
System Bot
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my part. thanks much.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1986 Fiero GT Fastback 3.4Lpr with 4T60 - SOLD
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

cebix

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cebixSend a Private Message to cebixEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a dark gray storage console in good shape?
jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
JJFieroFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent!
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Four_hundred_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Four_hundred_86Send a Private Message to Four_hundred_86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent!

------------------
Honestly, What is a "stock" Fiero?

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Four_hundred_86:

Pm sent!

Pm replied.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent...

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com

1988 Fiero Formula - Automoda convertible
repainted PPG Ferrari 'Giallo Modena' yellow
1988 Fiero 4-cyl Coupe - Dad's car, the Indy 'clone' (soon to be back on the road after a 6 year rest)

PFF
System Bot
br1anstorm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for br1anstormSend a Private Message to br1anstormEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was about to post a "wanted" message when I saw your post and long list of parts.

First, the important question: can you ship small or light parts internationally? I am in Scotland (UK) and have a 1988 Fiero Formula. I seem to need spares fairly regularly, but Rock Auto and others charge a fortune in shipping (often more than the cost of the part itself).

Among the items I need are a new pair (left and right) of "dew wipes", those rubber seals that run along the base of the window in each door. The weather and old age seem to making the ones on my car crack and go hard. Do you have any among your stock? They are light, but a bit fragile, so would need to be packed with some protection to ensure they don't get bent or broken in transit....
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you email pics of best Tan A pillar covers (both sides) driver and passenger
to rarmijo001@elp.rr.com. Also shipping to 79904.
Thanks
JS87Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JS87FieroSend a Private Message to JS87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I was interested in buying a couple specific parts. Starting with a driver side window, passenger and driver side inside and outside weather stripping, a spoiler for an 87 GT, a headlight module, quarter windows, an antenna with base too. Please contact me at (412)-328-9624. My name is Jake and thank you.
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my e-brake and fuel door lever yesterday - great condition parts, great packaging and quick shipping!

Thanks very much! Leaving positive feedback right now.

------------------

1988 Fiero 4-cyl Coupe - Dad's car, the Indy 'clone'
(soon to be back on the road after a 6 year rest)

possumlips

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for possumlipsSend a Private Message to possumlipsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
price for drivers side Door skin for '86-'88 with round molding or no molding ( I can use my old) shipped to 74728
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am out of town on vacation. I will reply to all PM's and posts by Monday evening.
cptsnoopy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Kevin,

I am looking for a nice, not torn in any way, left front wheel well liner. 88GT preferred, 86-87GT will work too. Looking to pay around $25 plus shipping.

Charlie
LZeitgeist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the feedback!

------------------

1988 Fiero 4-cyl Coupe - Dad's car, the Indy 'clone'
(soon to be back on the road after a 6 year rest)

WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm's sent to all above inquires. Sorry it took so long but it took me a while to get settled back in from vacation. If I missed sending anyone a pm please let me know.
KMFDMFAN1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFAN1Click Here to visit KMFDMFAN1's HomePageSend a Private Message to KMFDMFAN1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in your "Fuel Rails (w/ injectors) 4/25" Are these still available? What can you tell me about them? Have they been flow tested or balanced? I've fuel pressure tested mine and I think I have a bad injector. also I want to tinker with one...

Thanks
PFF
System Bot
dcarrd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcarrdSend a Private Message to dcarrdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in a steel clutch pedal, are they aluminum or steel?
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm's sent
Ducati 916

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ducati 916Send a Private Message to Ducati 916Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for drivers side lower trim/kick pnl gray in color also the lower seat belt cover same color.....
JJFieroFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a dark grey storage console? If so PM me.

Thanks!

JJ
Brygida Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Brygida FierosClick Here to visit Brygida Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Brygida FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in need of:
- passenger side GT quarter window (stock or aftermarket untinted)
- inside window/door weather strips/seals dewipes (both sides: driver's & passenger's)
- sunroof weather strip / rubber seal

Do you or anyone you know in Fiero world has these? Email me....
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JJ. Pm sent.

Originally posted by Brygida Fieros:

I am in need of:
- passenger side GT quarter window (stock or aftermarket untinted)
- inside window/door weather strips/seals dewipes (both sides: driver's & passenger's)
- sunroof weather strip / rubber seal

Do you or anyone you know in Fiero world has these? Email me....

I do not have the items you are looking for. The Fiero Store sell those items and there are a couple of members here on the forum that sell the dew wipes just do a search of the mall.

JJFieroFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied, thanks!!!
Fierotregg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
WickedFieroGTP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm replied
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock