May be selling my extra set of GT Tail Lights by formulageorge
Started on: 02-08-2014 09:17 PM
Replies: 21 (872 views)
Last post by: JJFieroFan on 08-23-2014 12:06 PM
formulageorge

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulageorgeSend a Private Message to formulageorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I currently have my 88 GT up for sale. As soon as the car sells, I plan on selling my extra set of GT tail lights. The set that I have are in EXCELLENT condition. There is no delamination whatsoever. The lenses have a very deep gloss. I have kept this set wrapped up in blankets and put back in the event that something happened to one on my car. When my car sells, I will have no use for them. I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a set this nice. I am doing this post on an iPad. I have tried to figure out how to post a pic from my iPad but have failed miserably. Anyone interested can email me at we4buick1547@yahoo.com I will be glad to send you pics. I know the tail lights are worth some money, I just don't know how much. Thanks all!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent ...........

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

formulageorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulageorgeSend a Private Message to formulageorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.. Lots of emails. I'm asking for a price on these lights. What are these worth? I need help here. Again.. I am only selling these once my car is gone.I really appreciate all of the emails. I honestly had no idea that I would get so much interest!

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I see the pics correctly and they have NO delamination and No cracks you're looking at between 200 to 350 each ..... I also suggest you NOT TO SPLIT UP THE PAIR !!! The PON side are more sought after...... sold a pair like that on Ebay 575$ USD. If I were you I would list them on Ebay ... there you will give everyone the chance to buy them.....
GLWS
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-09-2014).]

FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What Danyel said.

Originally posted by Danyel:

If I see the pics correctly and they have NO delamination and No cracks you're looking at between 200 to 350 each ..... I also suggest you NOT TO SPLIT UP THE PAIR !!! The PON side are more sought after...... sold a pair like that on Ebay 575$ USD. If I were you I would list them on Ebay ... there you will give everyone the chance to buy them.....
GLWS
Danyel

formulageorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulageorgeSend a Private Message to formulageorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car has been gone for a while now. They are wrapped up and stored safely. They need to be on the back of a GT somewhere. So with that, they are up for sale. I have checked with several local people that live close to me and they seem to think that $600 plus shipping is a very fair price. I don't need to sell them but the space in the cabinet would be nice. I have nothing close to them and they are individually wrapped in a quilt. PLEASE. If interested, email me at we4buick1547@yahoo.com
That email will go straight to my phone.
Thanks.
eodtech72

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eodtech72Send a Private Message to eodtech72Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested but not at that price. Let me know if your asking price comes down. GLWS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111....l2649#ht_448wt_1147

[This message has been edited by eodtech72 (edited 08-18-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eodtech72:

I'm interested but not at that price. Let me know if your asking price comes down. GLWS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111....l2649#ht_448wt_1147

Yep those are fully delaminated and are worth about that price ...... the ones he is showing are NOT delaminated in MINT condition and are worth double..... and the price is on the rise ....

by the way.......why didn't you buy at that price on Ebay ???

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-18-2014).]

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a need but those look absolutely perfect! If they don't sell high enough and you don't need the money I'd hold onto them and try some other time.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

I don't have a need but those look absolutely perfect! If they don't sell high enough and you don't need the money I'd hold onto them and try some other time.

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're worth $600.

Try finding another set like that. Just try. You'll come up empty. Welcome to one of future's big headaches with owning a fastback Fiero. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
PFF
System Bot
JJFieroFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take them. PM on the way.

JJ
formulageorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulageorgeSend a Private Message to formulageorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the support and kind words. Yes. I would keep them before I would sell them for that ebay price. I thought that post was funny. Good humor.
I wouldn't let them go unless I knew 100% sure that I was finished with Fieros.

[This message has been edited by formulageorge (edited 08-18-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a pair New in the box .... never seen the light of day.... I'm holding on to them for a couple of years...then the price will be to my liking

regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

benoitmalenfant

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

I have a pair New in the box .... never seen the light of day.... I'm holding on to them for a couple of years...then the price will be to my liking

... or you'll need them for your GT.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by benoitmalenfant:

... or you'll need them for your GT.

The Widow already has MINT LED tails those are spares ....

Danyel
eodtech72

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eodtech72Send a Private Message to eodtech72Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well it looks like one person already said they'd take them so if they sold than congrats. Unless I had a show quality Fiero than I couldn't justify the price. Even the person with the new set (which has a vested interest in these selling for a higher price) said $200 to $350 ea. which is a pretty wide range. I'd probably pay the $200 ea. ($400 for the pair) but for a daily driver that I have less than $2500 into I couldn't justify paying $600. And if that's what they are worth to someone I'm not arguing that, they just aren't worth that to me. And I didn't buy the ebay ones because I wasn't around near the end of the auction and they weren't delaminated, or at least very little but whatever, I have to leave some mod money in my pocket for my ZL1......

GLWS and I'm sure these will make someone very happy. I'll just find a set with no cracks that have little delam and restore them with the info this great site has provided.
raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are they sold? not sold?
fiero_derrickwi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_derrickwiSend a Private Message to fiero_derrickwiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
very nice set
raptor_vrscx

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raptor_vrscxSend a Private Message to raptor_vrscxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill give $500 today
formulageorge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for formulageorgeSend a Private Message to formulageorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty sure they are sold.
PFF
System Bot
JJFieroFan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! I can not wait to get them! I think it is smart to keep a few key parts on hand. These will replace mine at some point and those will go n a box as spares for a rainy day.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock