WTB 3800 SC II manual swap harness. by Celthora87GT
Started on: 01-06-2014 02:32 PM
Replies: 9 (425 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 02-18-2016 10:32 PM
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im looking for a series 2 SC 3800 swap harness. Needs to be for a manual and in the stock ecm location. PM me with what you have and a price please.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are you sure you want it in the stock ECM location? This thing is hot as hell. I wish mine had been mounted in the engine bay somewhere...less likely to warp your center console

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2014 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a few people on here that make swap harnesses and usually run around $400 per harness. Dan

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah. I know some people make them (which BTW how much do yours start at?) and I was hoping for someones lost project harness.
Well looks like ill be buying one. Fabricating one seems like WAY WAY WAY to much work. lol
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine are $400 when I am supplied with a 3800SC harness to work with and $450 when I supply it and all my harnesses come with a matching programmed PCM at no extra cost. Dan
Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied sorry for taking a bit to respond have been dealing with very lousy weather requiring a lot of shoveling
blue88mustang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2016 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blue88mustangSend a Private Message to blue88mustangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan - I sent a pm your way. Not sure if you are still doing harnesses or not.

------------------
85 Fiero GT -- 3" stretch, F355 kit (far from completed)
88 5.0 Mustang

larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM also.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2016 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or if you would like to receive your harness before the Second coming of Christ (or getting mysteriously lost in the mail), try this vendor

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/072689.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock