Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input by Fiero Tom
Started on: 11-30-2013 11:14 AM
Replies: 253 (11476 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 02-29-2024 09:37 AM
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2013 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For sale PONTIAC AM/FM/CD EQ radio that has been tested and all functions work including the CD player AND the AUX in (3.5 mm jack in the faceplate) for your MP3 players complete with wiring harness Metra 70-1862 and Metra 40-GM20 antenna adapters ready to install in a Fiero.

This is what they look like installed ....... and of course they have the Pontiac lighting (orange) to match your dash lights.

I modify the radios myself and make sure that they are fully functional before placing them here for sale.
I ship USPS priority mail and if it doesn't work I would pay for the return shipping and refund your money.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 01-11-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2013 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can ship you back a 7 band equalizer stereo CD stereo if you want. CD player reports an error code but the radio works. If you know how to fix that it may be worth something to you. If interested, just throw me a price plus shipping.
I'm basically replacing that unit with the one I just bought off you.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2013 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Originally posted by lou_dias:

I can ship you back a 7 band equalizer stereo CD stereo if you want. CD player reports an error code but the radio works. If you know how to fix that it may be worth something to you. If interested, just throw me a price plus shipping.
I'm basically replacing that unit with the one I just bought off you.
nealreno

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nealrenoSend a Private Message to nealrenoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can a USB port be installed instead of just a pin jack?
oldbikeracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are they plug and play?? Come with wiring adapter so stock Fiero wiring will not have to be cut? Will they work with factory sub woofer?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2013 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by oldbikeracer:

Are they plug and play?? Come with wiring adapter so stock Fiero wiring will not have to be cut? Will they work with factory sub woofer?

The wiring and antenna adapter is included so it it is plug and play, and yes the factory sub woofer will work with a small mod to the new wiring adapter.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 12-02-2013).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cyber Monday bump ..............
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prices reduced $120 shipped for the equalizer radios, $105 shipped for the non-equalizer these are complete plug-n-play units ........

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 12-05-2013).]

Ponti88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ponti88GTSend a Private Message to Ponti88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ponti88GT:

PM sent

PM replied
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, if we send you our factory units can you perform this same modification?
PFF
System Bot
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

if so, I'll hopefully send you one soon after Christmas.
86 Vintage Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2013 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 Vintage FieroSend a Private Message to 86 Vintage FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you sold the $120.00 unit ??
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2013 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86 Vintage Fiero:

Have you sold the $120.00 unit ??

Sold one ... I have a second available .
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I can do the factory radio , like the one pictured below ...........[b] I've completed one radio and the MP3 input works great but the cassette doesn't I'm asking $50 shipped[/b] ...... SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 01-30-2014).]

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nealreno:

can a USB port be installed instead of just a pin jack?

The pin jack makes more sense as it's just audio & device independent. USB would open a can of worms for device I/O.
Ponti88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ponti88GTSend a Private Message to Ponti88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my package with my radio with equalizer and all looks great! I am starting install tonight after work and cannot wait to try it all out!
Will post pictures later, but very professionally packaged and very happy! Thanks again.

Phil
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday bump ... I have one plug-n-play radio with 7 band equalizer stereo CD .. $120 shipped AND one factory radio (from an '86) the MP3 input works great but the cassette doesn't I'm asking $50 shipped.
eunospeed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eunospeedSend a Private Message to eunospeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, I will have a need for one in January...... I like the 7 band equalizer version best. Do you think you can accomodate me?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eunospeed:

Tom, I will have a need for one in January...... I like the 7 band equalizer version best. Do you think you can accomodate me?

I'll do these as long as there is a demand, so yes I'll have one or more plug-n-play kits available in January.

Jimmy2s83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jimmy2s83Send a Private Message to Jimmy2s83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very happy with the stereo I purchased.

Guys at work were impressed that it looked factory in the Fiero and still played CDs and connected to an Ipod.
Now if itd only be nice enough to drive the fiero a little more since I now have a better way to play music than a stock radio.
Speakers will need some upgrades now....

Thanks again Tom!
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2013 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 01-19-2014).]

Klondike

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2013 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlondikeSend a Private Message to KlondikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tom,
Well, with the holidays over and your recent price reduction, I'm finally ready to buy the plug-n-play CD player with 7 band equalizer as shown in your last pic in today's post (12/28)........$120 shipped. I really like the "original" look, the orange lighting, the ability to play CDs, your return policy, and the plug-n-play feature! Please send me a PM for contact and payment information. Thanks!

Steve
eunospeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2013 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eunospeedSend a Private Message to eunospeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, I want one with the 7 band equalizer as well. I'm in no hurry if you don't have one in stock. Just let me know when you do and I will send paypal or check. Thanks!
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2013 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Klondike:

Hi Tom,
Well, with the holidays over and your recent price reduction, I'm finally ready to buy the plug-n-play CD player with 7 band equalizer as shown in your last pic in today's post (12/28)........$120 shipped. I really like the "original" look, the orange lighting, the ability to play CDs, your return policy, and the plug-n-play feature! Please send me a PM for contact and payment information. Thanks!

Steve

PM Sent ... Thank you for your interest

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2013 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Tom

1014 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by eunospeed:

Tom, I want one with the 7 band equalizer as well. I'm in no hurry if you don't have one in stock. Just let me know when you do and I will send paypal or check. Thanks!

Actually I have another very nice one already prepped and ready to go just no picture posted.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Years day bump ..

I'll have a couple more plug-n-play CD players with 7 band equalizers available this week AND I'm open to offers on the plug-n-play cassette deck with treble/bass controls .
eunospeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2014 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eunospeedSend a Private Message to eunospeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to you Tom.
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2014 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got mine, thanks.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE / 3800 s/c
Fieros For Sale

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

New Years day bump ..

I'll have a couple more plug-n-play CD players with 7 band equalizers available this week AND I'm open to offers on the plug-n-play cassette deck with treble/bass controls .

Two radios sent on Saturday .. two more ready to go .. pictures to follow
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Latest radios for sale .....

All radios has been tested and all functions work with an AUX in (3.5 mm jack in the faceplate) for your MP3 players complete with wiring harness Metra 70-1862 and Metra 40-GM20 antenna adapters ready to install in a Fiero.

A plug-n-play cassette deck with treble/bass controls ........ $60 Shipped

A plug-n-play cassette deck with 7 band equalizer ........ $80 Shipped

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 01-24-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought the above CD deck with 7 band equalizer & it's on the way already. Thanks Tom.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually the CD player pictured is still available, I set aside a radio for David in December and finished another for sale now. SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 01-24-2014).]

Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2014 03:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2014 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent again, I'm looking to buy the CD player with 7 band eq. With aux in and wired to accept the factory subwoofer , shipped to 11510.

Thanks again for offering these to the fiero community. !
I'll give you a + just as soon as I find out how to do it.. LOL

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today, had it installed in the car 15 min later !! Works & sounds great !!

Thank you Tom.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 02-04-2014).]

Lou and Blue

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2014 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today, CD player with equalizer. Packaged professionally and shipped promptly. I haven't installed it yet, maybe this weekend , if its not 10 degrees out like it has been lately. Looking forward to installing it and posting progress here.
Giving FieroTom a big + on feedback score.

------------------
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped

lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I'm down for one with the 7 band EQ. Just need to get clearance from the tower.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2014 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

I think I'm down for one with the 7 band EQ. Just need to get clearance from the tower.

Email sent with payment information.

Thank You,
Tom

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave