Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS:PONTIAC AM/FM/CD Radios with Ipod Mp3 Aux input by Fiero Tom
Started on: 11-30-2013 11:14 AM
Replies: 253 (11473 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 02-29-2024 09:37 AM
Klondike

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlondikeSend a Private Message to KlondikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cptsnoopy:

Looks great!

PM sent.

Charlie

IP: Logged
Klondike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2014 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlondikeSend a Private Message to KlondikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Klondike

40 posts
Member since Feb 2013

Originally posted by Fiero Tom:

Latest radios for sale plug-n-play with aux. input .. same price $120 shipped.

I've changed the aux. port to 'power push' yellow to see easier in low light ...

... and it's now lit after dark .

Tom,
I'm interested in a PONTIAC AM/FM/CD EQ radio with the plug-n-play CD player and the 7 Band Equalizer for my '88GT, including the aux. port change to 'power push' yellow to see easier in low light ("lit after dark")....$120 shipped. I like the "original" look, the orange lighting, the ability to play CDs, your return policy, and the plug-n-play feature! Please send me a PM for contact and payment information. Thanks!

Klondike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlondikeSend a Private Message to KlondikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Tom....are you still in the radio business????
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Klondike:

Fiero Tom....are you still in the radio business????

Yes I am, I have a seven band equalizer radio and one with just the Treble and Base Controls for sale ($120 and $100 plug-n-play).
Klondike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KlondikeSend a Private Message to KlondikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes I am, I have a seven band equalizer radio and one with just the Treble and Base Controls for sale ($120 and $100 plug-n-play).

Great....I sent you a PM.....You can see my previous post re: purchasing a radio from you; but, I'm interested in a PONTIAC AM/FM/CD EQ radio with the plug-n-play CD player and the 7 Band Equalizer for my '88GT, including the aux. port change to 'power push' yellow to see easier in low light ("lit after dark")....$120 shipped. I like the "original" look, the orange lighting, the ability to play CDs, your return policy, and the plug-n-play feature! Please send me a PM for contact and payment information. Thanks!

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Radios .... a seven band equalizer radio and one with just the Treble and Base Controls for sale ($125 and $105 plug-n-play).

Just added a Monsoon seven band equalizer radio from an '02 ... $150 shipped plug-n-play.
MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tom, what makes the monsoon a better radio??? Is it the same harness, antenna hook up??? Mel
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2014 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MEL H. JOHNSON:

Hey Tom, what makes the monsoon a better radio??? Is it the same harness, antenna hook up??? Mel

The radio has CD changer support so you can add for a bluetooth adapter etc to the rear port and also have the front AUX-in for an ipod/etc.
RJS525

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
RJS525

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2014 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PayPal Sent
RJS525

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RJS525Click Here to visit RJS525's HomePageSend a Private Message to RJS525Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ordered on Tuesday
Shipped on Wednesday
Received on Friday
Installed on Saturday.

Looks like new and works like new.
Just like it has always been there, the way it should be.

Perfect

Thanks

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome .. I have another Monsoon 7 BAND EQUALIZER from a '01 Trans Am With MP3 IPOD AUX IN ... same price $150 plug-n-play.

Tom

[QUOTE]Originally posted by RJS525:

Ordered on Tuesday
Shipped on Wednesday
Received on Friday
Installed on Saturday.

Looks like new and works like new.
Just like it has always been there, the way it should be.

Perfect

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 11-08-2014).]

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2014 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

PM sent

PM back at you.

MEL H. JOHNSON

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MEL H. JOHNSONSend a Private Message to MEL H. JOHNSONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tom !!!! My radio is great !!!! Mel
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2014 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What bluetooth devices are people using? I have another car that has an aux port. I might try it out.
Thanks!!!

PS. I highly recommend Tom. I have a Pontiac cd in mine that has his Orange port!!

JJ
TeamPontiac79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TeamPontiac79Click Here to visit TeamPontiac79's HomePageSend a Private Message to TeamPontiac79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Tom, I'm interested in one of your radios. I currently have a 7 band EQ radio in my car like the one pictured, but it seems to be breaking up on the right rear speaker, and volume knob is finicky. Other than that, it's perfect and CD works as well. Is this of any value as a return core? How long before you have one that's got the audio jack conversion available again?

[This message has been edited by TeamPontiac79 (edited 11-16-2014).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have PM.

Originally posted by TeamPontiac79:

Hi Tom, I'm interested in one of your radios. I currently have a 7 band EQ radio in my car like the one pictured, but it seems to be breaking up on the right rear speaker, and volume knob is finicky. Other than that, it's perfect and CD works as well. Is this of any value as a return core? How long before you have one that's got the audio jack conversion available again?

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a monsoon radio that I picked up somewhere. Never tested it, but it supposedly works. Could we work out a trade to add an aux port to my pontiac radio?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 11-16-2014).]

Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2014 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Originally posted by tshark:

I have a monsoon radio that I picked up somewhere. Never tested it, but it supposedly works. Could we work out a trade to add an aux port to my pontiac radio?

msweldon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2014 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msweldonSend a Private Message to msweldonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you be interested in either or both of these radios as credit for one of your pontiac monsoon cd changer head units.

1988 GT Head Unit

1996 Z34 with AUX pinout to control slave single CD Player as optioned in some Monte Carlo's
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
msweldon you have PM.
omninate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for omninateClick Here to visit omninate's HomePageSend a Private Message to omninateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Tom, got anymore Monsoon seven band equalizer units with your Aux port?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by omninate:

Hey Tom, got anymore Monsoon seven band equalizer units with your Aux port?

I've had several inquires about a Monsoon unit, I have one ... $155 shipped plug-n-play, $135 without adapters ... first one to pay gets it. SOLD

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 12-08-2014).]

omninate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for omninateClick Here to visit omninate's HomePageSend a Private Message to omninateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
mental floss

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-09-2014 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mental flossSend a Private Message to mental flossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does a 2000 Bonnie with cassette and cd do anything for you? Has the long thin plug in to the back. Unkown working cond since I don't know how to test it.

[This message has been edited by mental floss (edited 12-09-2014).]

Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:

Here's a daylight pic...

Kinda blurry and washed out. All lettering is perfect.

Hi Tom,

Still looking to replace this radio. I see you have a seven band CD with MP3 available. Can you tell me if this radio uses the same adapters as my current set up with the five band unit pictured here?

Might be interested in buying outright but still willing to discuss some kind of swap. As I mentioned before mine has a problem where the CD will intermittently skip until the unit warms up. If I play the radio for a few minutes and then the CD it works fine.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rsvl-Rider:
Hi Tom,

Still looking to replace this radio. I see you have a seven band CD with MP3 available. Can you tell me if this radio uses the same adapters as my current set up with the five band unit pictured here?

Might be interested in buying outright but still willing to discuss some kind of swap. As I mentioned before mine has a problem where the CD will intermittently skip until the unit warms up. If I play the radio for a few minutes and then the CD it works fine.

Yes I do have a seven band CD with MP3 ... $105 shipped and your current adapters should work .

Tom
Rsvl-Rider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes I do have a seven band CD with MP3 ... $105 shipped and your current adapters should work .

Tom

PM sent.
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2014 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Radio plug-n-play with adapters 7 Band ... $125 shipped

[This message has been edited by Fiero Tom (edited 12-28-2014).]

A_Pegasi

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_PegasiSend a Private Message to A_PegasiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent for the Monsoon unit.
Bob

------------------
A_Pegasi
RCHal486@aol.com

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, here is a question for you. On the CD player there are two little arrow lights. One of them on my daughters unit has gone out. While you are doing the mod would you know how to replace that light?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Tom, here is a question for you. On the CD player there are two little arrow lights. One of them on my daughters unit has gone out. While you are doing the mod would you know how to replace that light?

Replacing the lights is not a problem. Are you wanting to send a radio to be modded?
tikiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tikiguySend a Private Message to tikiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am wondering how much for just the wiring adapters for install as I have a am/fm cd out of a Pontiac ?
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was is replied anywhere about adding USB connectivity? I would guess that's harder than a line in jack however...
CavScout

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CavScoutSend a Private Message to CavScoutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

CavScout

258 posts
Member since Dec 2014
I hate the "mobile site" as I totally missed many pages of responses when I made my last post. (Sorry!) I would like an EQ model with CD and line in jack. Please send me payment info when one is available Tomost thanks. (Have an aftermarket monster in there now that looks terrible - I'm sure I'll have fun assuming the wiring harness has been butchered when PO installed a huge amp and boom box too.) Hopefully your supplied harness adapters will make this easier for me as well!
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2015 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one available you have a PM with payment info.

Originally posted by CavScout:

I hate the "mobile site" as I totally missed many pages of responses when I made my last post. (Sorry!) I would like an EQ model with CD and line in jack. Please send me payment info when one is available Tomost thanks. (Have an aftermarket monster in there now that looks terrible - I'm sure I'll have fun assuming the wiring harness has been butchered when PO installed a huge amp and boom box too.) Hopefully your supplied harness adapters will make this easier for me as well!

tikiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tikiguySend a Private Message to tikiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still wondering about a adapter kit for my radio don't need radio just adapter kit?
Fiero Tom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tikiguy:

Still wondering about a adapter kit for my radio don't need radio just adapter kit?

I'm not selling those separately you'll need wiring harness Metra 70-1862 and Metra 40-GM20 antenna adapters, they're easily found on the internet or eBay.
tikiguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2015 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tikiguySend a Private Message to tikiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock