Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Complete 1988 Fiero Cradle for sale, Por-15 and Poly bushing and brakes.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Complete 1988 Fiero Cradle for sale, Por-15 and Poly bushing and brakes. by VISCERAL
Started on: 10-16-2013 07:39 PM
Replies: 20 (2445 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 12-31-2014 08:42 PM
VISCERAL

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

I have the whole rear suspension from a 1988 Fiero.

I got out of Fiero's 5 years ago and this is the only thing left to sell.

I miss my 87 Fiero SC3800 but life happens

Comes with links, spindles, hubs/bearings, both rear calipers and rotors,

The majority of it has been redone in POR 15 so they are for the most part rust free

What you see in the pictures is what you get, PACKAGE DEAL, NO SELLING PARTS OF IT

No, I don't have the cradle mounting bolts.

Price for everything is $250 (FIRM)

LOCAL SALES ONLY, PICKUP ONLY

I am not taking offers or trades (maybe firearms or ammunition) I need the money for my family.

Thank you!!

EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT: PATNAP71@GMAIL.COM = AS I DON'T CHECK THIS SITE VERY OFTEN

------------------

Patrick Szewczyk

1987[/URL] Fiero GT 3800SCII, Getrag, Loyde of Fastfiero's pcm-low alt mount-tstat-prj fuel rails wiring harness, w/ 3.25 pulley, LS1 TB, total-seal rings, VS cam, P-M-P heads & intake, Performance3800 3" headers, stainless 3" exhaust+flowmaster, intercooler & water injection -soon, Spec Stage 3 clutch, Koni's, Rear coilovers, Held anti-bumpsteer kit, lowered 1.5" -CNC Street Dreams dropped spindles, poly bushings = everything, Bill Levin's lowering drivetrain mounts, rear sway bar, pioneer cd player, Dickman's short shifter, bushings, etc..., 12" Vette rotors & calipers- w/Ebrake, 17" MiM Venezias wheels + 225/45/17 & 235/40/17's.

[This message has been edited by VISCERAL (edited 02-17-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you had posted this 2 weeks ago, I would have bought the whole lot. But I found an '88 cradle and most of the suspension & brake parts locally. However, I still need the sway bar and the trailing arms. If you're willing to sell those separately, let me know.

Shipping will be to Zip code 34744.

Drop me an email or PM if interested.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 10-17-2013).]

gwg1995

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gwg1995Send a Private Message to gwg1995Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey so I was driving today when one of the caliper bolts sheered off causing the caliper to break, the knuckle to bend, and the rotor to break into two pieces. I was wondering if you would be willing to sell just the knuckle to me?

------------------
-SWAG-

VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2013 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2013 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2014 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
fieroVAN

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
Fierorog

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierorogSend a Private Message to FierorogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm
VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2014 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Windshear II

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Windshear IISend a Private Message to Windshear IIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VISCERAL,
What did the cradle look like before you applied the POR-15 treatment? I'm going to send you a PM with my contact info. Thanks!

Stephen
Insky

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InskySend a Private Message to InskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this still available?
PFF
System Bot
VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2014 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still got it
pcar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pcarSend a Private Message to pcarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still available?
VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still got it
VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Thanks
VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2014 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you 2 PMs- no reply

I am in Chicago tomorrow
VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump

[This message has been edited by VISCERAL (edited 12-31-2014).]

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good price shame I am so far away.

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2014 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would have grabbed them months ago when I was in Chicago... need to check your PMs more frequently, or provide an email address/phone # in your ad.

good luck with the sale
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock