Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Iron Duke performance... NOS Edelbrock Performer Pontiac TBI intake manifold... NEW!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Iron Duke performance... NOS Edelbrock Performer Pontiac TBI intake manifold... NEW! by bkaab
Started on: 10-15-2013 12:39 AM
Replies: 10 (1224 views)
Last post by: 55hellracer on 08-05-2014 09:45 AM
bkaab

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bkaabSend a Private Message to bkaabEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the Fiero is gone. Never got around to installing these parts I collected over the past few years mainly because my Fiero wasn't nice enough to put them on. I'll listing them as I pull them out of the basement.

What I have is pretty rare. Its an Edelbrock Performer Pontiac TBI intake manifold. Its never been used.

You see Holley intake manifolds every once in a while but not Edelbrock. Very cool piece of Pontiac Iron Duke history.

Asking 200$ shipped. obo feel free to make an offer.

[This message has been edited by bkaab (edited 10-15-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's pretty cool and would look nice on the 88 we just got. I wonder what the performance gains would be and if it would be worth the trouble. Did any info come with it?
mysterion

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysterionSend a Private Message to mysterionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm and a bump
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

That's pretty cool and would look nice on the 88 we just got. I wonder what the performance gains would be and if it would be worth the trouble. Did any info come with it?

It would only work on 84-86 engines with the 300 series TBI or the Holley TBI (which is a direct replacement for the 300 series).

I'll take it if they don't. I can pick it up if you don't want to ship it, I'm less than an hour north of you in Canton.
disjaukifa

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for disjaukifaSend a Private Message to disjaukifaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sent you a PM . . . hope I didn't miss out on this one . . .
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you're right... that IS neat... not sure I have ever seen one.
bkaab

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkaabSend a Private Message to bkaabEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry my computer broke the other day so I wasn't able to get back on here.

Its a cool item. I wasn't going to sell it but I figured a current Fiero owner will appreciate it more.

Still have it. I don't have anything other then the intake. From my understanding it was old stock from a store.

[This message has been edited by bkaab (edited 10-16-2013).]

mysterion

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mysterionSend a Private Message to mysterionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent another pm , am drooling on my keyboard
bkaab

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkaabSend a Private Message to bkaabEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Believe I replied to all pm's. Trying to go in order of who 1st contacted me. I will keep everyone updated.
bkaab

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2013 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bkaabSend a Private Message to bkaabEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bkaab

109 posts
Member since Jun 2012
SOLD

Thank you all for your interest.
55hellracer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 55hellracerSend a Private Message to 55hellracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone out there that has a edelbrock intake or a holley intake for the duke? thanks
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock