Dash Covers by Russ88TTop
Started on: 08-27-2013 11:04 PM
Replies: 15 (945 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 10-27-2014 07:58 PM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finished this set for Angel ( 87GT2M6 ). A nice way to protect your dash from the sun or hide any cracks in the dash that come over time.
It's a three piece set, the dash cover, instrument cover and gauge pod cover for the GT's or a cover for the HVAC for those without the gauge pod. They are made of a light weight, but durable carpet
The cost is $36 plus shipping

And I've added a console cover in the same material for $15 extra, it simply goes over the rear console and is held on with Velcro

The kit comes with Velcro strips to hold it in place and instructions

Comments and suggestions always welcome

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the available colors ?

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 | Work done 11-12 | Work done 12-13 |Work done 13-14 | 4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be nice to see it in Black

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 08-28-2013).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2013 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Colors available are Grey, Tan, Blue, Red and Black

Russ

------------------

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 04-16-2014).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got mine in today and I couldn't wait so I installed them unfortunately at night (pictures with the phone come out better in the daytime) and took some phone pictures when I went to fuel up.

This fit like if it was an oem factory ordered part, both the dashbuddy (not dashmat) as I tried that one and it was way to big so the ones Russ makes I call the DashBuddy and like I said they fit like a glove as does the new leather shifter boot.

Thanks Russ quality like always is second to none.

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87GT2M6

1297 posts
Member since Jan 2008
forgot to mention with the DashBuddy you have the option to add a console cover for an entire matching look. Easy on and off if you want to show off your mint dash or keep on for covering up your not so mint dash.

you can't go wrong with the DashBuddy. A++++

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for great products from Russ88TTop!
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to find a spare tire cover. do you sell them? I have an 88gt. I just sold my 87gt show car with a Rodney dickman cover with the fiero gt emblem. know I need to get one for my 88gt. thanks for your time.
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you make one in the simulated gray suede?
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there any way to clean up the edge with some vinyl or something. maybe using a similar or contrasting color. Think black carpet with red piping, or tan carpet with black piping.

Also, I can't tell from the pics but it looks like the material is pretty lightweight. I know i'd love to get one of these for both my cars, but im kind of picky. Is there anyway to make these with some type of backing that may allow the material to really conform to the shape of the dash, gauge's and pod? Kind of like the trunk carpet. That stuff really keeps its shape.

Your price is great but I'd pay double your asking price to get the product that I'm thinking about. I've thought about making a template and cutting it out of the cheap Wal-Mart carpet, but something tells me i'd be wasting my time. I tried to do this for the front compartment and it didn't work.

Any thought to making a kit for the front compartment or offering a different carpet (color) option for the trunk?

Love your products, thanks for the support.

Rob
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2013 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dematrix and Rob - For now I'm only making them available in the material shown. They are made of a lightweight ( but durable ) carpet to allow the speaker sound to go thru without distortion, any other material would mean extra cutouts and a different way of making them to attach to the dash securely and a different edge. That would add to the material cost and extra labor cost. I'm trying to keep the cost down as much as possible to make them affordable.
Thanks for the comments, suggestions and interest
Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are an exact fit Don't confuse them for the known brand name one which have to be cut and resized ect, these are better and are available with the optional center console piece.

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
protect your dash with this dash protector from Russ88TTop easy on for protection, easy off for show.

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 03-04-2014).]

Fierotregg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a great product, is it the same without the auxiliary gauges?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some that shipped recently

A set in Grey with Pegasus embroidered

A set in Tan

Russ

------------------

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave