Started on: 08-03-2013 02:46 PM
Replies: 225 (10111 views)
Last post by: Will on 12-11-2018 04:46 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (90)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by George P Wood:

Danyel,
I'm having a problem with my hazard lights.
I sent you a PM with details.
Thanks,
George

Replied .....

IP: Logged

PARAD0X

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PARAD0XSend a Private Message to PARAD0XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Payment sent for a set.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PARAD0X:

Payment sent for a set.

As soon as I get home will pack them up and send tracking.
thank you
regards
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2017 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hello all
Micheal and Robert ... markers have been sent .. will PM you asap tracking

thank you both and regards
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2017 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

August BUMP

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2017 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

September BUMP !!!!

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2017 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All PM's are replied thanks all !! "...... ... 2 full kits on their way

Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2017 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One full kit heading across the pond. ....THX

DANYEL

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2017 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

November Bump !!!!

jetfighterv

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervClick Here to Email jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

still makin them? looking to buy a kit in the near future

Spadesluck

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes he is, just PM him. I got a kit from him maybe a month ago. Very easy to do business with.

jetfighterv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2017 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetfightervClick Here to Email jetfightervSend a Private Message to jetfightervEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

okay great

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2017 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

December Bump!!

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All PM’s have been replied ... thanks to all ... fiero season is near for the great white north !!

Danyel

tshark

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2018 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know what happened. Did you forget about me, Danyel?

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2018 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I don't know what happened. Did you forget about me, Danyel?

Hello
I did reply ... I will PM you again...
regards
Danyel

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2018 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thx. Replied. I don't know what happened. I only had the one reply. I replied to that one reply twice, but hand't heard back, so I was worried.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mid April BUMP !!!

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Received. Installed. Nice and bright.

longjonsilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for longjonsilverClick Here to visit longjonsilver's HomePageClick Here to Email longjonsilverSend a Private Message to longjonsilverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel: i sent you a pm.
jon

------------------
Astronomy says we will find a coded signal from outer space. Then we'll KNOW that life exists there, for coded signals aren't by chance.

Biology says there are coded genetic signals in every cell, but we KNOW that no intelligence created life.

I'm the original owner of a white ' 84 2M4 purchased Dec 10, 1983 from Pontiac. Always garaged, no rust, 4-wheel drifts are fun!

Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertClick Here to Email Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi,

I'd like to know what you need to get for 2 sets of the complete side marker kits (plug & play versions, not DIY kits) shipped to 34680 (New Port Richey, FL) so I can send you a PayPal. Email me at lhubbert2@brighthouse.com when you get a chance. Thank you and have a great day.

LarryH

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Hi,

I'd like to know what you need to get for 2 sets of the complete side marker kits (plug & play versions, not DIY kits) shipped to 34680 (New Port Richey, FL) so I can send you a PayPal. Email me at lhubbert2@brighthouse.com when you get a chance. Thank you and have a great day.

LarryH

Email sent ...

Skull_Bandit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2018 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Skull_BanditClick Here to Email Skull_BanditSend a Private Message to Skull_BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How much for a set all around for the complete ones sent to Martinsville Indiana? Didn't know anyone made a kit for these. That's awesome. Prefer to email ajohnsonitunes99@yahoo.com

noodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for noodleClick Here to Email noodleSend a Private Message to noodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Danyel, I'm also interested in a set, I'll send you a pm

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2018 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Skull_Bandit:

How much for a set all around for the complete ones sent to Martinsville Indiana? Didn't know anyone made a kit for these. That's awesome. Prefer to email ajohnsonitunes99@yahoo.com

The complete smooth kit is 175$ USD shipped ... PM PayPal addy I will send a Payment request

Danyel

ALL PMs replied

Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 233
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2018 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillClick Here to Email WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't read 6 pages to find out if anyone's asked this question. I haven't watched the videos because I'm at work.

Do they have amber/red LEDs or white LEDs?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock