FS: Smooth Side LED Markers by Danyel
Started on: 08-03-2013 02:46 PM
Replies: 229 (12354 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-14-2019 12:08 PM
firstclassfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstclassfieroSend a Private Message to firstclassfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
IP: Logged
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2015 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstclassfiero:

Pm sent.

Replied
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any kits available?
Irrationable

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IrrationableSend a Private Message to IrrationableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a DIY set as well.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All LED marker kits are available ....
regards
Danyel
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

All LED marker kits are available ....
regards
Danyel

i'll take a kit.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2015 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

i'll take a kit.

PM sent
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent

PP on 9-13-15
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2015 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

PP on 9-13-15

Lookin for tracking number will PM you as soon as I get home
regards
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2015 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Octoberfest BUMP

Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-06-2015 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2015 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vice:

PM sent!

Replied
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2015 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, PM sent 3 days ago & haven't heard from you about my shipment. Please reply when you can. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 12-15-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2015 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel, PM sent 3 days ago & haven't heard from you about my shipment. Please reply when you can. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay ... items have been shipped ... I am again away from home.... I will try to get you the tracking...
seasons greetings to you
Danyel
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2015 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry for the delay ... items have been shipped ... I am again away from home.... I will try to get you the tracking...
seasons greetings to you
Danyel

PM sent. Need your email address to forward you pics. Thanks.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent. Need your email address to forward you pics. Thanks.

Replied...
Danyel
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a set. PM sent.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2015 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Supracoupe:

I want a set. PM sent.

Replied
kmd85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kmd85Send a Private Message to kmd85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kmd85:

PM sent!

Replied THX
Supracoupe

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SupracoupeSend a Private Message to SupracoupeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received and installed mine yesterday. They look great!
PFF
System Bot
Fiero_Guy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_GuySend a Private Message to Fiero_GuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take the complete Marker Set please.
PM sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Guy:

I will take the complete Marker Set please.
PM sent

Replied THX
Fiero_Guy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_GuySend a Private Message to Fiero_GuyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Replied THX

Danyel not sure if there is a issue with the pm system on the site but I didn't get a response, did you get the two pm's I had sent you?
If not I can post my email here for you to contact me.

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Guy (edited 01-18-2016).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Guy:

Danyel not sure if there is a issue with the pm system on the site but I didn't get a response, did you get the two pm's I had sent you?
If not I can post my email here for you to contact me.

Maybe I'm in your blocked members ... email me admin at tylerstoy d o t c o m
regards
Danyel
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2016 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, email sent a week ago and yesterday. No responses from you. PM sent today to make sure you got it. I'd appreciate if you could please get back to me. Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 01-21-2016).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel, email sent a week ago and yesterday. No responses from you. PM sent today to make sure you got it. I'd appreciate if you could please get back to me. Thanks.

COPIED FROM MY SENT EMAIL BOX

2016-01-11
À : Fiero Vice

Hello Sean
All LED strips are verified before assembly and and shipping. These LEDs (model 3528) are usually very reliable as I have been selling these for over 7 years. Many of my customers (7 years ago) are on the same set bought .. these are rated for 10K hours. I will ask you to send the defective strips back to the address provided .. I will send you another yellow strip. No hassle taken... I want my customers to be 100% satisfied with my products.
regards
Danyel Potvin
28b du Serrurier
Levis, Quebec, Canada
G6V-8P3
Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2016 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

COPIED FROM MY SENT EMAIL BOX

2016-01-11
À : Fiero Vice

Hello Sean
All LED strips are verified before assembly and and shipping. These LEDs (model 3528) are usually very reliable as I have been selling these for over 7 years. Many of my customers (7 years ago) are on the same set bought .. these are rated for 10K hours. I will ask you to send the defective strips back to the address provided .. I will send you another yellow strip. No hassle taken... I want my customers to be 100% satisfied with my products.
regards
Danyel Potvin
28b du Serrurier
Levis, Quebec, Canada
G6V-8P3

Yeah, I got that email dated 01/11/16 and I responded on 01/14/2016. Did you get that email??? I thought it would be better to wait to send back those defective ones until you send another one to ensure nothing is wrong so I don't have to ship twice.

I know you're busy but I'd appreciate if you could reply sooner when you have time to leave comments on Fiero Forum threads. I hope you understand from a customer's perspective. Thanks.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I got that email dated 01/11/16 and I responded on 01/14/2016. Did you get that email??? I thought it would be better to wait to send back those defective ones until you send another one to ensure nothing is wrong so I don't have to ship twice.

I know you're busy but I'd appreciate if you could reply sooner when you have time to leave comments on Fiero Forum threads. I hope you understand from a customer's perspective. Thanks.

Please send them back ASAP... I will send you ( for the second time) a NEW set ... I usually trust my customers BUT... lately been taken for a ride too often .... so .... as soon as I have them I will send you a new strip
Danyel

RETURN POLICY .................. RETURN FOR REFUND OR NEW SET WILL BE SENT UPON RECEIPT OF DEFECTIVE ITEMS

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-21-2016).]

Fiero Vice

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2016 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please send them back ASAP... I will send you ( for the second time) a NEW set ... I usually trust my customers BUT... lately been taken for a ride too often .... so .... as soon as I have them I will send you a new strip
Danyel

RETURN POLICY .................. RETURN FOR REFUND OR NEW SET WILL BE SENT UPON RECEIPT OF DEFECTIVE ITEMS

Since you couldn't locate my email I sent last week, in this email, I felt it was better to wait until I get the second strip to avoid shipping twice. But since you don't trust me, I will return three defected strips right away. I guess my promise is not good enough even though I trusted you with money upfront for four sets. What I'm concerned is if the second one you send turns out to be defected, it's not fair for me to pay for shipping again. Thanks for getting back to me.

andregratton1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for andregratton1Send a Private Message to andregratton1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2016 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by andregratton1:

PM Sent

Replied
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2016 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
Any Oregonians out there?

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2016 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oregon88:

PM sent

Replied .... THX
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for such an awesome product! I have wanted to do this for awhile but don't have the time to make it myself.
I appreciate your work. The product was properly wrapped safely for shipment and arrived in excellent condition.
I'm very happy with the quality and look. Here is a comparison photo

Old Stock

New LED
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You still offering the complete lights? Sending a PM.

------------------

88 Coupe: 2.0L Turbo 4 Cylinder, W2A, T25 Turbo, water/meth injection
84 Indy #64: Restoration Project
01 BMW 525i: daily driver

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2016 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

You still offering the complete lights? Sending a PM.

Will PM you tracking .....when shipped ... I am out of house till thursday morning will ship then ..

Danyel
goforspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Looking forward to reply.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by goforspeed:

PM sent. Looking forward to reply.

Replied THX
BlackCherryGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2016 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent for a DIY Kit.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock