PFS: 1986 Fiero GT in Trail Creek, IN by Division
Started on: 07-07-2013 05:08 PM
Replies: 33 (1781 views)
Last post by: Division on 03-28-2014 11:06 PM
Division

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PRICE REDUCED

Info added: Completely forgot....I have the original window sticker! (beat up though pretty bad) And service history/receipts dating back over 10 years. Service manuals, original tape deck with built in EQ (has that premium sound option).

(pics added to posts below)
Testing the waters, might be getting a different car, and my personal rule is 2 cars max...so one has to go. :P

First $4000.00 cash at my door takes it home, will not go lower. Will head to Ebay if no takers.

1986 Fiero GT V6 2.8 4-speed manual About 85k miles.
MSD cap/rotor/coil, new plugs and wires. K&N filter. Brand new distributor.

Did a lot of cosmetic work and replaced a lot of top end gaskets. Runs good, everything works, AC will freeze you out.

Not really a build thread, but documents most of the work done:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/090678.html

In addition to what's mentioned there the OEM trunk carpet was painted black and looks new. Virtually all lights inside and out were replaced with LEDs. Headlights upgraded as well, same as these:
http://www.tlg-auto.com/Fie..._p/fieroheadl005.htm Pretty much all lighting upgrades are from TLG.

Also have a lot of "restoration" pieces, just nuts/bolts/one piece of trim, etc., to really make it look new. Will toss all that in. These are the original rims and performance tires that will be included:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/064059.html

ASA rims/tires can be negotiated separate. Stock wheels are currently on the car (and actually, much softer ride, lol)

The bad
- small oil/trans leak at the plugs. Just needs new seals and maybe some silicone. So minor I just haven't bothered worrying about it.
- 1 clip that holds the rear taillight assembly broke. Sounds major but it's nothing and you wouldn't even notice it if I didn't mention it. Works fine, holds good, and easy to fix. (I'll probably fix it soon anyway when I have time) Just takes a single plastic plug to hold in, just a pain for me to get to.
- Ciggarette lighter doesn't work. Probably my fault after installing the console cover. Everything is there, so probably works, just not with the new console part and don't want to take it off to find out.

Ebay profile/feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws...com&ftab=AllFeedback

[This message has been edited by Division (edited 09-03-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Got a couple cars in mind I'm working to get, so this one has to go.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Division

148 posts
Member since Sep 2012
More pics:

Ghost lights in doors, installed in both:

TXGOOD center console custom goodies.

Mr. Mikes seats and more TXGOOD goodness.

[This message has been edited by Division (edited 07-07-2013).]

Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
le bump
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
le hump
USAF FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USAF FieroGTSend a Private Message to USAF FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to talk my wife into it!
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AC is ice cold and doesn't overheat. Ideal for Florida.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Division

148 posts
Member since Sep 2012
Added this info to the original post, but completely forgot about this bit! .....I have the original window sticker! (beat up though pretty bad) And service history/receipts dating back over 10 years. Service manuals, original tape deck with built in EQ (has that premium sound option). Bunch of other odds and ends.
USAF FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USAF FieroGTSend a Private Message to USAF FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got an 88 gt I would love to trade and throw some cash on as well...pm me if your interested
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nah, already got another car purchased to be in place of this one. No more room. lol
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
PFF
System Bot
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Division

148 posts
Member since Sep 2012
New car is here, need the room, so this one has to get sold. PM me an offer!
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Make an offer! This car gotta go!
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car! GLWS. Can you give me a little info on the door skins please?
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Door skins and seats are all Mr. Mikes pleather. Think I put maybe 100 miles on the car if that after I got them installed.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price lowered! Need to move this car so I can use the funds towards my new one.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
PFF
System Bot
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
USAF FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USAF FieroGTSend a Private Message to USAF FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im amazed this isnt gone yet...if i could convince me wife i would swipe it up in a heart beat
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Damorgan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DamorganSend a Private Message to DamorganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
God I wish I had the money to buy it, that thing is a beauty and just how I want my fiero minus paint...I want soooo bad
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday bump
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another bump. Got a community garage sale coming up and putting the car out on display for sale locally as well. If you're in the Trail Creek, IN area feel free to stop and take a look.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another bump. Will consider a trade for a good daily driver. Brother is getting his license soon and looking for something.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One last bump before Ebay. I'm taking a huge loss, but first $4,000.00 cash that shows up at my door gets it. Must move.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2013 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Been busy and no time to do anything.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale. Holding off on Ebay for now.
PFF
System Bot
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for sale! Had a buyer put down a deposit 2 months ago....then never heard a word back. So still up for grabs!
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2014 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Waiting for better weather and will relist on Ebay as well.
Division

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DivisionSend a Private Message to DivisionEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another bump. Car sat for 3 months during the winter. Hopped in and turned over first time like a champ. Awesome to look at and reliable to boot.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock