Indy Scoop by Daredevil05
Started on: 04-29-2013 11:21 AM
Replies: 36 (1845 views)
Last post by: jscott1 on 05-03-2015 02:15 PM
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The item has been sold.

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 04-26-2015).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not to knock what your doing but it really sounds like you dont want to sell it. kinda prude if ya ask me.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
.... too bad ya dont wanna ship

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-02-2015).]

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I lol when I noticed the thing that looks like a joint on the roof in the picture but obviously isnt..

[This message has been edited by thismanyfieros (edited 04-29-2013).]

Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

I lol when I noticed the joint on the roof..

It's not a joint. Don't assume.
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2015 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
chrissin712

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anybody in Jersey willing to pickup and ship this scoop?
walterbkeen

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for walterbkeenSend a Private Message to walterbkeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WoW!!!!
Met some abrasive salesmen but Damn!!
Wish you luck selling this. You're going to need it......
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I mean no disrespect, but you want someone to drive to your local location with $200.00 cash in pocket to possibly purchase.
It would make total sense to post a picture of what you are specifically selling.
Your statement that everyone knows what they look like...that maybe true, but we have NO idea of what your SPECIFIC piece looks like in CURRENT condition.

I personally think you asking a lot of a potential buyer, but good luck with your sale.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 01-02-2015).]

Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I mean no disrespect, but you want someone to drive to your local location with $200.00 cash in pocket to possibly purchase.
It would make total sense to post a picture of what you are specifically selling.
Your statement that everyone knows what they look like...that maybe true, but we have NO idea of what your SPECIFIC piece looks like in CURRENT condition.

I personally think you asking a lot of a potential buyer, but good luck with your sale.

The Indy Scoop pictured above on my post is the actual scoop and yup that was my 84 Fiero too.

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 01-02-2015).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I agree.
PFF
System Bot
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2015 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup these are my pics from my car that I once had. I now have an 86 Fastback.

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

Indy scoop made for an 84 but can be cut down for the other years that have the hump on the decklid.

Pick up only, 08077. I will not ship. Will not post pics, not going through the trouble of posting pics either. There are plenty of pics out there on this forum that I posted of this scoop. Just use the search button.

Drop me a PM. I will not respond to this thread just PM's.

$200

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 01-03-2015).]

Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2015 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

$150
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2015 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is someone willing to go pick up and ship if purchased? I know thats asking alot.

[This message has been edited by NEVERDONE (edited 04-20-2015).]

Detainabull

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2015 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DetainabullSend a Private Message to DetainabullEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man I wish I checked this thread before I left NY last night...I would've gladly picked this up. If anything for those of you that needed shipping.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post04-21-2015 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use this for my indy, but I'm not driving from ma to n.j. just to see if it is in good shape..
and the buyer shouldn't have to hunt the web to find photo's... that most likely are out of date..

good luck.. I'll pass not driving a 5 hours..hoping

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 04-21-2015).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2015 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like one of these but I wouldn't want to buy one from someone with such a poor attitude.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2015 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He definitely needs a joint

But seriously what's the big deal packing it up and mailing it out. Are you that busy in life that you cant take 15-30 min out of busy schedule to make a sale
If that's the case get a hammer and break it into 1000 pieces and get back to solving global warming lol
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2015 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm's traded and I am going to pick it up this Saturday.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2015 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got it!! And it was a GREAT pleasure to meet you and chat! Great people and a awesome deal. Its going to look BA on my 84 3.4L DOHC!!

Tyvm and have a great weekend! Oh and please think about posting some of those other great parts! Kahines, Mr. Mikes and what else?
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2015 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Got it!! And it was a GREAT pleasure to meet you and chat! Great people and a awesome deal. Its going to look BA on my 84 3.4L DOHC!!

Tyvm and have a great weekend! Oh and please think about posting some of those other great parts! Kahines, Mr. Mikes and what else?

It was a pleasure meeting you and your other half. I hope you have many years of enjoyment with the scoop. Please send me pics through PM. Have a nice trip home.
PFF
System Bot
Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2015 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Figure it out: he's from Jersey!!
Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2015 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot. SOLD!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bruce:

Figure it out: he's from Jersey!!

I'm actually from Maine. Well I live in Maine but am from SoCal. Imperial Beach, San Diego. Hell I even lived in Ventura for awhile. I had an apartment right off Ventura Blvd. But I live in Maine now.

So whats your point?

edited to make clear that I know, and knew, that Bruce wasn't talking to me with his statement. I was attempting to make a point...

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 05-03-2015).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by Quad GT:

He definitely needs a joint

But seriously what's the big deal packing it up and mailing it out. Are you that busy in life that you cant take 15-30 min out of busy schedule to make a sale
If that's the case get a hammer and break it into 1000 pieces and get back to solving global warming lol

Global what?

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by jscott1:

I'd like one of these but I wouldn't want to buy one from someone with such a poor attitude.

Do you really, really want one?

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

I could use this for my indy, but I'm not driving from ma to n.j. just to see if it is in good shape..
and the buyer shouldn't have to hunt the web to find photo's... that most likely are out of date..

good luck.. I'll pass not driving a 5 hours..hoping

It really wasn't that bad of a ride. Nice day. Light traffic. Actually kind of fun! Nice way to spend the day with my GF! We bonded!

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by GADJet:

not to knock what your doing but it really sounds like you dont want to sell it. kinda prude if ya ask me.

How so if I might ask?

Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jacott1 ask Troy if I had a piss poor attitude when he came over to pick up the choptop windows he purchased from me.

Global sarming, I just don't get that stab at all. I try to reduce my carbon fooprint as much as possible.

I ship large items but I didn't feel comfortable at all shipping the scoop.

By the way I think the indy scoop looks great on your car. May have to change the color.

[This message has been edited by Daredevil05 (edited 04-26-2015).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

By the way I think the indy scoop looks great on your car. May have to change the color.

Meh, I think I got it on there backwards. It made a hell of a racket going down the highway too!

Looks BA mocked up on my 84 though. You have made my life complete. You complete me!

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just don't get that stab at all. I try to reduce my carbon fooprint as much as possible.

I ship large items but I didn't feel comfortable at all shipping the scoop.

I don't care about carbon footprint when I'm shopping for an item. A scoop is not a large item... I have shipped nearly every part on a Fiero. Refusal to ship and initially refusing to even take a picture plus your overall demeanor reflect a poor attitude in my opinion. This has nothing to do with any other transactions. I'm just going by what's in this thread. Good luck to you, but I would never purchase anything from someone with a sour attitude. Of course you edited out most of your abrasive comments to make the rest of us look silly... whatever. glad you sold it. Maybe I can buy it from the next guy.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 05-01-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-02-2015 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't care about carbon footprint when I'm shopping for an item. A scoop is not a large item... I have shipped nearly every part on a Fiero. Refusal to ship and initially refusing to even take a picture plus your overall demeanor reflect a poor attitude in my opinion. This has nothing to do with any other transactions. I'm just going by what's in this thread. Good luck to you, but I would never purchase anything from someone with a sour attitude. Of course you edited out most of your abrasive comments to make the rest of us look silly... whatever. glad you sold it. Maybe I can buy it from the next guy.

That about covers it..
I wasn't driving 5 hours hoping I'd not have to put 10 hours of glasswork into it..
photo's sell.. imageshack/etc takes 10 minutes to sign up, load, and link
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't care about carbon footprint when I'm shopping for an item. A scoop is not a large item... I have shipped nearly every part on a Fiero. Refusal to ship and initially refusing to even take a picture plus your overall demeanor reflect a poor attitude in my opinion. This has nothing to do with any other transactions. I'm just going by what's in this thread. Good luck to you, but I would never purchase anything from someone with a sour attitude. Of course you edited out most of your abrasive comments to make the rest of us look silly... whatever. glad you sold it.

Maybe I can buy it from the next guy.

Say what?

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

weloveour86se

4289 posts
Member since Feb 2011

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

That about covers it..
I wasn't driving 5 hours hoping I'd not have to put 10 hours of glasswork into it..
photo's sell.. imageshack/etc takes 10 minutes to sign up, load, and link

So you didn't. No offense meant and with all due respect where it is due. But why post now? What is your, or any other posters, goal at this point?

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you didn't. No offense meant and with all due respect where it is due. But why post now? What is your, or any other posters, goal at this point?

Free country... we can speak our opinion at any time.

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Free country... we can speak our opinion at any time.

Oh I couldn't agree with this statement more. In so much so that I would also like to exercise my right to express my opinion. However I would refrain from doing so, so as to save from embarrassing others and myself. I like to call it 'common courtesy'. Although I suppose it may not be so common after all.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh I couldn't agree with this statement more. In so much so that I would also like to exercise my right to express my opinion. However I would refrain from doing so, so as to save from embarrassing others and myself. I like to call it 'common courtesy'. Although I suppose it may not be so common after all.

Well the forum has been kind of slow lately and there's nothing good on television...might as well banter here. Do you have a build thread for your Indy? I have two of them and always wanted a scoop. Guess I'll keep looking.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock