Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parts up for sale!! We got it.... (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parts up for sale!! We got it.... by tntcary
Started on: 04-25-2013 04:06 AM
Replies: 192 (5322 views)
Last post by: cptsnoopy on 04-20-2014 08:45 PM
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orders all shipped out.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

IP: Logged
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2013 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Oh stewardess, I speak Jive."

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heads up !!!! I will be acquiring a Black 87 GT with auto trans this week. We will be redoing the headliner, it has brand new Falken stock size tires, Newer paint, new Pioneer headunit and new Polk speakers all the way around, 93k, fresh alignment and new bearings hubs, new battery, new motor and trans mounts and a nos replaced motor mount shock. Head lights work corectly, rebuilt, refinished interior as in all plates and shift cap console. Freshly charged and converted AC with NO leaks. Much more done to car, IAC, TPS, map, ERG SOLENOID, vacuum lines... etc... much more. This is a DD !!!

How do I know all this for a fact? Because I did them. This WAS one of my Fieros that I sold. The new owner is in a financial situation and must come up with some cash. So Don and I are buying it back. It will be up for sale here 1st and then on craigs after PFF has 1st shot at it. PRETTY!!! Runs and shifts like a champ!!! Price to come or shoot me an offer before I list the price I will be making a separate sale listing with more pics as well obviously.

new tires

old tires

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alrighty, I have the 87 GT in my garage and its up for grabs.
edit: SOLD!!!!
------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 07-30-2013).]

Bill Eaton

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill EatonClick Here to visit Bill Eaton's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill EatonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A Center Surround with Aux. Pod with Guage & plate - Brown color - is it still available? Listed @ $85. How do I purchase from you? Thank you Bill
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bill Eaton:

A Center Surround with Aux. Pod with Guage & plate - Brown color - is it still available? Listed @ $85. How do I purchase from you? Thank you Bill

Yes it actually is, to my disbelief lol. Will PM you now.

------------------

PontiacFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacFieroSend a Private Message to PontiacFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tnt:

I need 2 items:

GT hood emblem with good posts (I will take the frame you have in picture without the emblem since I have one with broken post)

passenger side arrow trim piece on nose for 86 gt (round not ribbed)

Do you have these 2 items?
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PontiacFiero:

tnt:

I need 2 items:

GT hood emblem with good posts (I will take the frame you have in picture without the emblem since I have one with broken post)

passenger side arrow trim piece on nose for 86 gt (round not ribbed)

Do you have these 2 items?

Hiya, I do have the emblem surround mount frame and I also have a very nice one with emblem.
Arrow trim piece??? Do you mean molding/bump guard with marker light. If you mean the molding piece right in front of the marker molding that is actually part of the nose and not a replaceable piece... unless you find a busted up nose you can break the piece out of. I never have looked at removing one before so IDK, but now you have me interested if they can be popped out with out breaking them. I know they are not held in by screws so.....
PM me for PayPal info

------------------

Banshee

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BansheeClick Here to visit Banshee's HomePageSend a Private Message to BansheeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a shifter cap in dark gray (or what ever they call it)
Need stereo in excellent condition.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2013 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Banshee:

Looking for a shifter cap in dark gray (or what ever they call it)
Need stereo in excellent condition.

You need the shift cap console, the part the shift plate lays on top of correct? Dark grey/charcoal I have.
What type of stereo do you want? Fiero Stock with Tape Deck, or newer GM model with cd player instead of the tape deck?
PM me when you are ready to place an order.
Thanks!

------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 06-07-2013).]

HIOSILVER!

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Complete hood cable assembly and intake tube for an 88 coupe with the 2.5 tech 4 I also need both seatbelt assemblies for an 88 grey in color.
PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Complete hood cable assembly and intake tube for an 88 coupe with the 2.5 tech 4 I also need both seatbelt assemblies for an 88 grey in color.

Great Name!!!

PM me so I can reply better, I believe I have everything but the intake tube.
PM me an offer to include shipping.

------------------

booner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boonerSend a Private Message to boonerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for bra and also front emblem (silver)
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tntcary:

Heads up !!!! I will be acquiring a Black 87 GT with auto trans this week. We will be redoing the headliner, it has brand new Falken stock size tires, Newer paint, new Pioneer headunit and new Polk speakers all the way around, 93k, fresh alignment and new bearings hubs, new battery, new motor and trans mounts and a nos replaced motor mount shock. Head lights work corectly, rebuilt, refinished interior as in all plates and shift cap console. Freshly charged and converted AC with NO leaks. Much more done to car, IAC, TPS, map, ERG SOLENOID, vacuum lines... etc... much more. This is a DD !!!

How do I know all this for a fact? Because I did them. This WAS one of my Fieros that I sold. The new owner is in a financial situation and must come up with some cash. So Don and I are buying it back. It will be up for sale here 1st and then on craigs after PFF has 1st shot at it. PRETTY!!! Runs and shifts like a champ!!! Price to come or shoot me an offer before I list the price I will be making a separate sale listing with more pics as well obviously.

new tires

old tires

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:

Bahahaaha, I know right. In the sun the paint has a gunmetal kinda hue, its wicked. I will be listing it here once we do the headliner and I change the decklid grills back to black. They are a metallic burnt orange now. If ya like shoot me an offer before I list it, ya never know...

Oh yeah, all requests and PMs replied to.

------------------

FieroSE757

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSE757Send a Private Message to FieroSE757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for the rack? Is it tight no play?
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to have some reflectors for the rear bumper (GT style) ?
Thanks
Ryan
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroSE757:

How much for the rack? Is it tight no play?

Send offer in PM to include shipping. Yes it is tight with Zero play.

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2013 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by CheshireGrin:

Would you happen to have some reflectors for the rear bumper (GT style) ?
Thanks
Ryan

Hey Ryan,
Yes I do have GT rear bumper reflectors. Send Offer to include shipping via PM.

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2013 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have A Pillars, B Pillars, GT Rear Quarter panels both sides and non GT as well, Both sides front fenders and a few Stock Spoilers with or without mounting arms and seals. More stock of Interior Gauge Plates and a New Looking dark grey entire Aux gauge and lower console that are PERFECT. Pics will be added later today.

ALSO that beautiful Dark Dark Gunmetal 87GT with 94k is up for sale now as we have finished the new Headliner and new shocks. Everything works and all the many new parts will be listed in the sale thread I will be posting tonight. 3k out the door ready to be your daily driver with nothing needed.

Thanks y'all.

------------------

pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the Muncie still for sale? Please let me know ASAP thanks Pete
PFF
System Bot
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also what was done in the rebuild of the Muncie tranny ?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My want/need list:

Need headlight retaining ring, head light door rubber stops.

Want rear rubber splash guards for 87.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-13-2013).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pete 2m4:

Is the Muncie still for sale? Please let me know ASAP thanks Pete

Yes it is. Complete rebuild

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by solotwo:

My want/need list:

Need headlight retaining ring, head light door rubber stops.

Want rear rubber splash guards for 87.

Hmmm, those are all reproduced by TFS or Rodney for super cheap, so I don't usually keep those in stock. Sorry about that.

------------------

coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about the 4 side markers
also the side mirrors
steering wheel
thanks

[This message has been edited by coady (edited 07-13-2013).]

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2013 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much for the 2 88 front wheel bearings shipped to canada ?

For the shipping, slower is cheaper, and I am not it a rush.

It is for spare parts.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by coady:

how about the 4 side markers
also the side mirrors
steering wheel
thanks

I have all but one of the side markers
I have driver and pass full mirror sets
I have the steering wheel in pics with GT or non GT center horn cap.
Shipping to Canada sucks, Shipping the cheapest is $20 for small items. Steering wheel would be $30 shipping charge and about the same for both mirror sets. Insane high but I guess thats because I live in GA I guess. I shipped an EGR valve mount recently up to Canada and it was $19.99 in a freaking envelope, insane.
It is what it is.

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by falcon_ca:

how much for the 2 88 front wheel bearings shipped to canada ?

For the shipping, slower is cheaper, and I am not it a rush.

It is for spare parts.

Same as to Coady about shipping. Those would be meh to ship to you because they are so heavy. But they are so expensive at TFS $374.95 plus shipping, it would be well worth it for you to buy from me. Make an offer as these are like NOS and super nice. I can ship out 1st thing Monday for y'all.
Thanks!
http://www.fierostore.com/P.../Detail.aspx?s=58503

------------------

maybenot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maybenotSend a Private Message to maybenotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi,
do you have the shifter area cover surround? 85 auto. shipping to 11783.
thanks
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maybenot:

hi,
do you have the shifter area cover surround? 85 auto. shipping to 11783.
thanks

Do you need the the shift plate or the console surround cap the shift plate lays on top of? Make offer to include shipping from 30134 via priority mail. Also do you want one original in nice non warped shape or refinished and corrected? If you wan't the Shift Plate for an auto then what color if original or I do also refinish the plates in any color you want. Just so you know, I don't sell ugly lol.
Thanks!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
1fast2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fast2m4Send a Private Message to 1fast2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much for a drivers side fender?

------------------
1986 SE 3800SC/4t65eHD (12.871@104.96) I'll Sell it if you like
1985 GT 3800SC (swap in progress)

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1fast2m4:

1 million dollars ! muhahahahahaw

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by 1fast2m4:

Just kidding, please make an offer to include shipping from 30134 to you. I ship USPS Priority mail and I can ship out 1st thing Monday.

------------------

Inferno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for an Auto shifter bezel. and the DS 1/4 Window for an 87 GT.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Inferno:

looking for an Auto shifter bezel. and the DS 1/4 Window for an 87 GT.

Auto Shifter Bezel??? A shift plate for an Auto is what you need? What color and do you want it refinished or left original? I only have 85 GT quarter windows/sail panels at this time.

------------------

Ridgelandbaseball

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RidgelandbaseballSend a Private Message to RidgelandbaseballEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ridgelandbaseball:

PM sent

Replied and all others PM's replied as well.
Thanks y'all

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 87 GT is for sale. Headliner new and installed, all switches refinished since pics here and deck lid vents are back to black and alot more.
See listing
http://atlanta.craigslist.o.../cto/3949472538.html

------------------

Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cost shipped for intake hose snorkel? for 86 GT 2.8. throttle body to air cleaner, mine has the nipple for the the pcv metal tube to attach. mine is cracked where the metal tube goes in. maybe that's not a problem?

[This message has been edited by Grantman (edited 07-21-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock