Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Parts up for sale!! We got it.... (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Parts up for sale!! We got it.... by tntcary
Started on: 04-25-2013 04:06 AM
Replies: 192 (5321 views)
Last post by: cptsnoopy on 04-20-2014 08:45 PM
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the beginning of a Parts Sale from myself and Aerodonamic. More Parts will be added as well. If you need something you don't see PM me or Aerodonamic and I bet we have it between the 2 of us.
We have one perfect dash that can be refinished to your interior color of choice, All factory colors schemes. Make it look new for ya.
Parts will be removed as sold with many many more to follow. Shipping charges depend on where and what part.
If you are not 100% satisfied with purchase please return item/items at your shipping cost and you will receive a full refund minus any shipping charges (:

Rebuilt and ready to drop in Muncie 4 speed M-19 performance 4.10 (SOLD)

Awesome entire center console skeleton ($110 shipped) SOLD but much more stuff

Isuzu 5speed Shift and Select Cables Like New (make offer)

Rally Sport early version Steering Wheel Like New (as you know nicer then the GT wheel) ($40 obo)

One Black and One Grey/Silver GT wheels REFINISHED !! pic speaks for itself ($ make offer)

Steering wheel Horn Cap w horn rebuild kit. GT centers are sooo nice, no cracks. ($10 each)

Driver and Passenger Door Skins all intact WITH Map pockets in 87GT TAN. We have the passenger side Grey 87GT Too (make offer)

Oh Randoms as well, Pics work better. Pretty much any sensor or nut you need. Request what you need. (make offer)

MUCH more to come! New, used, all functional and tested. PM either of us, but I am 'Plugged In Always' (:

Edited for Sold.

Thanks Y'all. Hope this can help some people out. Local pick up is Swell as Well.
------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 09-15-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More that I have not taken pics yet.

Spoiler complete - Burgundy
84-87 Parking Brake Cable
84-87 coupe Steering Rack
10 Gallon Fuel Tank (cleaned, painted and awesome)
Console Support
Battery Cables
Fenders all types
Rear Ends all types
Warp Drive Stabilizer and Rebuild Kits with Radiation Shields Powder Coated to your color request.

Make Offer on these.

------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 04-27-2013).]

Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM Sent
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's replied too.

Thanks!

------------------

Corvus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CorvusSend a Private Message to CorvusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next round of PM's all replied as well.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
PMs replied. *****ONLY ONE dash left now and it is grey. All others have sold*****
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
All replied.
gambler85

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, all PMs finally caught up.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
All PMs replied to. Thanks for so much interest, y'all have kept me busy.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
Lets add some more stuff. I can't believe that 4.10 hasn't sold yet.....freaking rock smasher tranny.

Perfect map pockets with mounting studs and nuts, I may not sell that 88GT one but....(make offer)

Center console/armrest, ignore the pollen. (make offer)

RD Braided EGR Tube, breather intake Tube to tb, EGR Valve and Cap and EGR mounting. (make offer) Again MASSIVE pollen on this stuff.

Door Ajar kit with harness (make offer)

Perfect OEM NOS Shift Boots Manual/Auto and NOS knobs (make offer)

Just picked this stock Head Unit up from 1988, amazingly new looking and sealed up. Tested and working perfectly. I didn't even want to touch its so new looking (make offer) SOLD, but much more not even listed, just ask.

Full sets of matching colors/style of console plates in perfect to ehh condition. No Cracks!! No Aux gauge plates to sell at this time (make offer)

Center Console Door Very Very nice, been sealed up (make offer)

Hood emblems with mounting stud and nut, emblem backing with stud and nut, GT Steering Wheel emblem (make offer)

Drivers side GT Tail Light NO CRACKS. (make offer) SOLD, but much more not listed, just ask!

Shift Cap in a few colors, ignore shift plate as its my play plate (make offer)

Much More to come.
I have only had 5 people so far I didn't have the requested part for, so ask away.

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 06-05-2013).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs will be replied to after I return from shipping all this stuff out. Thanks everyone.

------------------

crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a power deck lid and mirror switch for my 86 gt.
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything shipped out and PMs replied to.

------------------

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance on 87-88 headlight motors

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an ignition module for V6 distributor? If so, I may take it and the distributor...

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:

Do you have an ignition module for V6 distributor? If so, I may take it and the distributor...

Sure do.

And all PMs replied to.

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012

Originally posted by Hardpact:

Any chance on 87-88 headlight motors

Sorry I actually do not. I can direct you to someone who does. PM me so I can better contact you with info if you would like it.

------------------

Knight Rider

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Knight RiderSend a Private Message to Knight RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
raysr11

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Drivers side window, NO scratches. Got one?
PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by raysr11:

Drivers side window, NO scratches. Got one?

Sure do in perfect condition.
PM sent

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
All Paid weekend orders will be shipped Monday morning. The orders requiring a shipping charge check prior to payment will be shipped directly after payment received.
Thanks everyone!!!

------------------

fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied to.

------------------

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 04-28-2013).]

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
Adding More this evening and edited.

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have not received a PM reply from me please re-PM me. I am getting Blown Up with PMs and hopefully I didn't miss anyone.

If y'all can Please post HERE that you have sent a PM so I can better verify a timely response is sent. And not to mention I can leave + feedback for you being an Awesome buyer ONLY if you post in this thread. I have no option to leave feedback for you if you only PM me.

------------------

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM on the distributor and module...payment sent.....tankya, tankya vewy much
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fuel / Temp gauge for 86' GT?
snyderman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All weekend orders shipped and I will be sending tracking info via paypal in the morning. New orders will be shipped in the morning and tracking info forwarded same way.
Edit and more to come as well.

Thank you for the posts here in addition to PMs, much easier to verify.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And here is some more goodies....

Super nice driver side door glass. ($85 shipped lower only)

Center Surround and Aux Pod with Gauge and Plate Cover, all NOS man. ($85 shipped lower)

Pics of stuff you know (make offers)

88's y'all

OK time to watch Sharapova, I can't focus on this anymore with her screeching and screaming in the finals
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
WOW!!! Monsoon CD player in NOS perfect condition, does come with aux wire. (SOLD)

edited for SOLD

[This message has been edited by tntcary (edited 05-06-2013).]

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats the story with the aero front fascia bra? Someone PM'd me looking for one. Heck I may be interested.

I'll send a pm!

GLWS, nice stuff! TY for your time!
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Whats the story with the aero front fascia bra? Someone PM'd me looking for one. Heck I may be interested.

I'll send a pm!

GLWS, nice stuff! TY for your time!

Thanks man!!! I will PM you.

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2013 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
All shipments have been PayPal attached and all orders are shipped out!

Thanks Y'all

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2013 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All paid orders will ship tomorrow, so get in where you fit in
I will then update shipping info via PayPal.

Thanks!!!!

------------------

gmctyphoon1992

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gmctyphoon1992Send a Private Message to gmctyphoon1992Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent!
tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gmctyphoon1992:

pm sent!

Replied

------------------

tntcary

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tntcary

640 posts
Member since Dec 2012
Got a part on hold/request????.... Pay for it tonight and it ships tomorrow y'all !!!
Don't forget to leave feedback for a totally awesome seller!

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock