Frt marker light covers by Hardpact
Started on: 03-25-2013 11:19 AM
Replies: 158 (5689 views)
Last post by: nathnn99 on 04-24-2014 07:42 PM
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok ... I have successfully made some front marker light covers .... Ordered some clips ... Is there any intrest in these ? there not absolutely perfect but dam close ... Was thinking 40 shipped with clips ... Clips are running about 9 a set
edit for pics..the ones I made are on the left

I can tell ya there not easy to make ...its the best I could do and they fit on my gt in the driveway!!!

installed on my gt

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 03-26-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES!! Interested! Pics pretty, pretty please??
My87gt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My87gtClick Here to visit My87gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to My87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might be interested in a set. Can't wait to see them.
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested....

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar
86GT 3800 n/a

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen the pictures of these and can tell you that you will not be disapointed!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great. I'm just about ready to fire up the ole Paypal here. Any chance you have a pic of them installed? Also I'm guessing tinting them would be as easy as VHT Niteshade. Would you concur?

I'd really like to see how the look installed.

Thanks for your time HP!
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Great. I'm just about ready to fire up the ole Paypal here. Any chance you have a pic of them installed? Also I'm guessing tinting them would be as easy as VHT Niteshade. Would you concur?

I'd really like to see how the look installed.

Thanks for your time HP!

i will try and post a pic but would be easier to email ya one the image poster is not working right for me

also looking into different colors ....going to do a blue set or 2 see how they turn out

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 03-25-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent with my email addy.

Thank you very much for your time.

edit to ask...Who in their right mind would want blue?

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-25-2013).]

stryker

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strykerSend a Private Message to strykerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent!
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good, any pictures installed?
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested.
PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
working on more pics

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great! I'm in for a set. PM sent.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 03-26-2013).]

Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are great. Put me down for a set.

------------------
Gary W. Patterson
Raven88
88 Fiero
86 Fiero GT

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys I can tell you these are the best set of covers out there. The great part is no waiting and no broken promises to make them. They are here now get them while they are HOT!!!!!!!!. You will not be disappointed one bit!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same price to Canada? Cant imagine shipping is any more expensive. Paypal?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What do they look like?
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just LMK when your ready to take Paypal.

Thank you for making these! Thanks for your time and efforts!
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

What do they look like?

They look like the numerous pictures he posted above!

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i will look into the shipping to canada either today or tomorrow and will let ya know

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your PM's HP!

Thanks for your time.
PFF
System Bot
John Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for John Black88GTSend a Private Message to John Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a set too!!!
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To The Top
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a set.
riley

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2013 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in how much shipping to canada is too
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shipping to canada is just a couple dollars more but i should be able to hook you guys up for no extra unless it gets too expensive .......also shipped out a set to weloverour86se for some feed back after i get word from him then that will determine if im going to make these to sell or just make them for me

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stupid but will these fit a bumperpad too? What kind of hardware are you using because I tend to drop shtuff in the driveway all the time lol are they hard to get or will a local dealer of some kind have them?
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be building ones for the 88 front ends and bumper pad front ends ... That will be in a couple weeks as for the clips they come strictly from the dealer and want to keep that to my self at this time ... Sorry

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So HP's front marker covers arrived yesterday. I installed the passenger side just now. At first I thought, great another item that's going to require pulling half the car apart. Well not so, in my case anyway, I was able to reach up under the fascia, push the rubber mat out of the way and get my hand in there just enough to hold the clip in place and squeeze it in. At first I was considering spreading the clip a bit but this was obviously not a good idea. It just took some patients and finesse and walla!

Please forgive my homemade center hole cover, it's gutter guard from Home Depot, lol. Freshly painted it didn't look so bad. Dreaded PO put more holes in there mounting his POS fog lights then I can count. Also forgive my paint, it's on the list. Alas this is not about my car but HP's covers. I would have no problem buying these again. What a remarkable difference it gives the whole front fascia's look. Honestly I can't figure out why our cars didn't come factory with these.

Anyway pics of the pass side installed.

I would definitely buy these again! I'm going to go install the drivers side now and take a "test ride" . Then I might try and figure out how to make the rest of the car look as great as HP's covers.

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice !! Thanx glad ya like them and they look good .... I should have couple more sets made later this week and ordering more clips I will contact everyone one at a time I also should have the material to make to tinted ones so if anybody is interested please pm me

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 04-03-2013).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2013 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the drivers side went on without a hitch. I WILL be ordering another set of these after HP's dusts settles. That way I can smoke a set and not have to worry about waiting YEARS for replacements.

The Missus and myself both agree, they look BA!

Thanks a TON for making these Hardpact. Great work. Now I think you may want to free up some time for manufacturing.

I'm off to "test drive" them.

edit to add...It's official, my 13yr old son just came home from school and he says, "those are PIMP". Nuff said I guess!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 04-03-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

I have a couple clear sets to ship !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need to smoke a set, install them, and post a couple pics! If they look good I know I will be in for at least one set.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I make smoked set this weekend but not going to install them ill take a pic
raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2013 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do those "clips" hold them on? I'm also interested in a set of clear.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clips slide on the top of the cover and holds it to the frt facica
gambler85

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set. Send me PayPal please and thank u
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent sir..
zmcdonal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All Pm's replied too!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors