Frt marker light covers by Hardpact
Started on: 03-25-2013 11:19 AM
Replies: 158 (5692 views)
Last post by: nathnn99 on 04-24-2014 07:42 PM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2013 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sending a great product back to the top!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

IP: Logged
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have two more sets of tinted left ready to ship then taking a break for a couple weeks !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HP you have a PM
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look what I got from Hardpact today!

I can't decide yet which color I like better. Red or smoked.

Weather channel says monsoons are coming for the next few days. Or as they say in Maine, "Storm a' comin, ayuh".

After that I will test fit and snap pics. I'm very, very happy with the quality. Great work HP! TYVM for your efforts!

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad ya like them !! Enjoy my friend !!

Still sitting on two sets of smoked!! Pm me if anybody is interested
------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 05-09-2013).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hardpact:

I would be interested in a set of clear lenses shipped to Canada. Can you confirm the price including shipping?

Thanks
Nolan
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Hardpact:

I would be interested in a set of clear lenses shipped to Canada. Can you confirm the price including shipping?

Thanks
Nolan

Yes Nolan ... 40 bucks to my peeps in Canada

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

Thanks
bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2013 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine yesterday! Looks like a great product. Can't wait to install! Will provide a cool look and good protection for my new LED driving lights! Thanks again!

Brian
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any word on the flushmount headlight covers and doing the Formula parking light area lexan covers? I'm trying to get some info, but wanted to find out what you could do. I think a lot of us would like a spare set.
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2013 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got mine...

thanks
LeeR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LeeRSend a Private Message to LeeREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like a tinted set sent to Hawaii. Still $40?
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LeeR:

I'd like a tinted set sent to Hawaii. Still $40?

I can check ... I am going to take a break but write you in for a set ... The break is to try and come up with something for the bumper pad front end and yes the formula front end

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hardpact

1216 posts
Member since Feb 2006

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

Any word on the flushmount headlight covers and doing the Formula parking light area lexan covers? I'm trying to get some info, but wanted to find out what you could do. I think a lot of us would like a spare set.

Pm sent

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

cavalier3400z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cavalier3400zClick Here to visit cavalier3400z's HomePageSend a Private Message to cavalier3400zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, I received the lenses today. I have two issues with them. One of the clear lenses is bent and one of the black lenses are bent. I believe they are bent because you put all four in that small box. Also there are only two clips tapped to the one tinted lens. Isn't there suppose to be two for each lens?

I am going to try to straighten them with a heat gun but I believe I am missing clips.

[This message has been edited by cavalier3400z (edited 05-16-2013).]

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is only suppose to be one clip per lens. If you have an issue send a PM
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Correct, 1 per side. I sort of expected two per lense as well. To be honest, mine have been holding up just fine, even with one of them being a little looser than the other (just some minor adjustments I need to make)
cavalier3400z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cavalier3400zClick Here to visit cavalier3400z's HomePageSend a Private Message to cavalier3400zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GodSend:

Correct, 1 per side. I sort of expected two per lense as well. To be honest, mine have been holding up just fine, even with one of them being a little looser than the other (just some minor adjustments I need to make)

1 clip per lens is fine, but when I order 4 and get 2 clips that means I am missing 2.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like was posted earlier if you have an issue send Hardpact a PM he will make good on it.
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Like was posted earlier if you have an issue send Hardpact a PM he will make good on it.

It would be cordial to give him the opportunity to fix any mistake he may have made.

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 05-30-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cavalier3400z:

1 clip per lens is fine, but when I order 4 and get 2 clips that means I am missing 2.

Ok let's make this clear .... You bought 2 sets for "a" Fiero gt so that tells me that using two sets for one car ... And I sold you two sets for 60 bucks .... That's 20 cheaper then I posted !! Clips cost ten bucks for two ... No joke on that .... Sorry for the inconvienace !! Ill send ya two more clips but they will be ten bucks .... Let me know

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hardpact:

My lenses have not yet arrived.

Nolan
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

DARKWING
Mike Parker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be watching for Formula style covers
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I'll be watching for Formula style covers

Right there with you

------------------

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Harpact:

They arrived today, thank very much.

Feedback left.

Nolan
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clear...

Smoked...

I'm really digging the smoked set! Took about 10 minutes and a long skinny screwdriver. A little pry hear, a little pry there on the clip and it's that easy. The turn signal light still shines through great. I will snap a day time pic of the light if anyone likes. I love them. Seeing them on car from a distance is BA!! Probably cause my cars paint doesn't look so bad from afar! Had to take a mandatory test spin downtown here at the beach

Next time I will try the red colored set that I procured from HardPact!!

TYVM HP!!

Bumps for a pimpin product!

BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!!
XThirtySeven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XThirtySevenSend a Private Message to XThirtySevenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may have to get a set of these if I stick with the stock front, they look efficient for reducing a little drag and add a nice look to the front.
Tweeder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent

------------------
86 SE Convertible 3800sc 4t65e HD.

PFF
System Bot
ccrook19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
Captain Crunch

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Captain CrunchSend a Private Message to Captain CrunchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any more available?
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all replied to !!

I still have colored ones .... will sell with out clips for 20 bucks ...I have blue and red ones

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Captain Crunch

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Captain CrunchSend a Private Message to Captain CrunchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All have been mailed !!

I have three more sets of clear left and will be taking more orders for the smoked ones !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2013 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
make some for the 87-88 COUPE/FORMULA bumper and I'd buy a few sets.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Workin on it !! Not that easy .... Not sure what looks good and what doesn't
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2013 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hardpact,

Ever consider using Binder clips to hold them on. The levers can easily be popped out by hand, and if you search around and the local staples/walmart you can probably find the right size. I have some chrome ones here that I think would work perfect, and they have quiet the grip on them.

Example :

http://www.staples.com/Stap...-inch/product_395200

Might save you a few bucks. Pennies each.

zap

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2013 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zapSend a Private Message to zapEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Hardpact,

Money sent via paypal. Looking forward to recieving your product.

Thanks,
ZAP
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay