Started on: 03-25-2013 11:19 AM
Replies: 158 (5689 views)
Last post by: nathnn99 on 04-24-2014 07:42 PM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2013 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing I would like to say. When anyone installs these wear something on your hands. Rubber gloves or what not. Because after you get them on and all installed and you didn't wear something you will see fingerprints on them. Then you might try to pull them to clean the fingerprints off and they won't come off so easily. Then you will be full of regret and remorse. Lol, no really though. Wear some gloves when installing to avoid pesky fingerprints. The clips are a PITA to remove (IMO this is a good thing). They hold like a pitbull with steel teeth!

Great work HP, I really like the ones I received! Thanks again for stepping up and putting these out!
IP: Logged
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump / Any news on progress of smoked sets?
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2013 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes trimming them up on Monday ... Will be posting pics Monday night

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

boostedbird

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent good sir
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2013 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm replied
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 06:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres the sets I have also have clear sets also will have sets of transparent red and blue can do green, yellow, and orange ,

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

John Black88GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for John Black88GTSend a Private Message to John Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will take a smoked set. Pm your paypal info.
Thanks
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a smoked set!! Those look NICE!! Let me know your Paypal. Thanks.
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set of smoked, PM me PayPal inf.
Jim

------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

87Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSend a Private Message to 87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set of smoked, PM me PayPal inf.
Tim
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received mine today. Hardpact is correct, they are certainly not "perfect". Most of the imperfections I can spot are on the lip, so hopefully not visible. Just curious, what is the actual material they are made out of?

Only two concerns

1 - Cracking (from stones mostly) and yellowing.
2) - Removing them to change the bulbs underneath.

Other than that, I think the price is somewhat fair, although it would be nice to clean up the finish product a little.

Of course I may love them as soon as I install them
PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had a set of these for years no stone has ever hit them to crack the lense. They will not yellow and I can change the light bulbs from under the hood on my car removing them from the back??????
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

I have had a set of these for years no stone has ever hit them to crack the lense. They will not yellow and I can change the light bulbs from under the hood on my car removing them from the back??????

You are probably right about the bulbs being changed from the back, its been awhile.

Just curious, how coudl you have had these "for years"when the person jsut started creating them. You may have had SIMILAR, but no these. What if yours are made from Lexan and these from something completely different.

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Colored Plexiglass (acrylic) is a versatile plastic material that has great impact strength yet is light weight. Plexiglass (acrylic) can be used for a number of applications such as signage, glazing, displays, picture framing, aquarium tanks, custom computer cases, and much more. Plexiglass (acrylic) is easy to work with. It can be sawed, drilled, routed, glued, painted, decorated, silkscreened, and formed. Plexiglass is 10 times stronger than glass and half the weight.

thats what there made of and it is real hard to make them super striaght also I have had a set of the other ones which is a blow mold and there is no way that I can afford a blow mold for these ... sorry if your dipleased but I said there not perfect but as close as I can get them

also the guy who made them before was Chris Munson and he has passed on ....he made lots of them and I have a set on my blue by you car so I decided I was sick of waiting for someone else to make them so I made them as close to his as possible

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have any smoked sets left let me now I will take a set. Let me know..Thanks..
GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2013 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

Colored Plexiglass (acrylic) is a versatile plastic material that has great impact strength yet is light weight. Plexiglass (acrylic) can be used for a number of applications such as signage, glazing, displays, picture framing, aquarium tanks, custom computer cases, and much more. Plexiglass (acrylic) is easy to work with. It can be sawed, drilled, routed, glued, painted, decorated, silkscreened, and formed. Plexiglass is 10 times stronger than glass and half the weight.

thats what there made of and it is real hard to make them super striaght also I have had a set of the other ones which is a blow mold and there is no way that I can afford a blow mold for these ... sorry if your dipleased but I said there not perfect but as close as I can get them

also the guy who made them before was Chris Munson and he has passed on ....he made lots of them and I have a set on my blue by you car so I decided I was sick of waiting for someone else to make them so I made them as close to his as possible

Oh dont get me wrong, I am not displeased, just backing up your statement that those who want absolute perfection may be somewhat dissapointed.
ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent!
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICCAMDFIERO:

pm sent!

Replied!
thismanyfieros

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2013 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thismanyfierosSend a Private Message to thismanyfierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of Kris munsoon originals and they arent perfect either.. But they look sweet and thats all that matters to me!!!
boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2013 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my tinted set today. Easy install and a good looking part. I love how it cleans up the front end.

------------------
'88 GT

GodSend

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How tight did you gets yours to install? The one side holds really well, but the other side I am not so confident on. Seems like a good bump over some train tracks would send it flying. I am going to switch up the clips, see if it is a clip issue or something else...
PFF
System Bot
boostedbird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2013 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boostedbirdSend a Private Message to boostedbirdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I threw some more clips of the same sort on there and massaged the bottom lip a little bit and they fit fairly snug.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might be the facia !! Try squeezing the clip together a little
John Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2013 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John Black88GTSend a Private Message to John Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GReat item, feedback left.
ULTRA-kV6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2013 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ULTRA-kV6Send a Private Message to ULTRA-kV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2013 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ULTRA-kV6:

PM sent.

Replied

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Bad Cornflakes

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bad CornflakesSend a Private Message to Bad CornflakesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like a smoked set if you have some. Send me a pm with your paypal info and the total. Thanks!!
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2013 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a way to make these for Formula bumpers? I think it would be a nice look if it was possible.

I would be interested and I bet some other guys would be too.
Let me know.
Amir

------------------

duckwalk39

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for duckwalk39Send a Private Message to duckwalk39Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Totally interested! I'd love a set of these! PM Sent!
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2013 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
bmac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2013 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine!
These are so very close to the ones that Kris Musson made(RIP) hard to tell apart.

I will be getting a back-up pair soon. ( FYI- I have never had a rock or anything bounce up and crack them)
The smoke ones do allow the turn signal to show through.
The clips hold very well ! Even over 130MPH Sure they are loose feeling but they stay there very well with the clips.

The ONLY thing I see is the painted ones may not go over so well with local cops, if light cannot show through. Hard to remove these clips once they are on.

Now make the flush headlight covers (need a backup set)

------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

ULTRA-kV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ULTRA-kV6Send a Private Message to ULTRA-kV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I seen you replied to my pm, but i couldn't find it in my email. Could you send me the ordering info again? send it to: dragonfly_7kc@yahoo.com THANKS again!
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is availability on these? I think I will go with 1 clear set and 1 smoke set.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Got mine!
These are so very close to the ones that Kris Musson made(RIP) hard to tell apart.

I will be getting a back-up pair soon. ( FYI- I have never had a rock or anything bounce up and crack them)
The smoke ones do allow the turn signal to show through.
The clips hold very well ! Even over 130MPH Sure they are loose feeling but they stay there very well with the clips.

The ONLY thing I see is the painted ones may not go over so well with local cops, if light cannot show through. Hard to remove these clips once they are on.

Now make the flush headlight covers (need a backup set)

Thanx for the good words !! I would use the colored ones for shows I have a couple sets that are transparent also !!

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hardpact

1216 posts
Member since Feb 2006

Originally posted by riley:

How is availability on these? I think I will go with 1 clear set and 1 smoke set.

If you buy both sets will you need two sets of clips ?? If you only need one set I will charge 70 bucks bot if you need two sets .... It's 80 and I have a set of both ready

Thanx
Tom

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

kriswinner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a couple people asking about formula bumpers and if they fit ..... Sorry but they don't I will be making them I have to develop those from scratch ... But I will make them and will make them for the bumper pad

As for the clear head light cover ... Not sure how those are made and attached to the hood

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

I have a couple people asking about formula bumpers and if they fit ..... Sorry but they don't I will be making them I have to develop those from scratch ... But I will make them and will make them for the bumper pad

As for the clear head light cover ... Not sure how those are made and attached to the hood

I'd be with revin on getting a back-up set of Flushmount headlight covers. I have Kris's lexan covers but Tom's old flushmount kit. I'd purchase a set of the flushmount covers for sure no questions. What info would you need to remake those?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Rare87GT (edited 04-29-2013).]

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:
I'd be with revin on getting a back-up set of Flushmount headlight covers. I have Kris's lexan covers but Tom's old flushmount kit. I'd purchase a set of the flushmount covers for sure no questions. What info would you need to remake those?

I would need a set in hand to have a look at them .... How they mount and measurements

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock