1988 FORMULA needs work by WHEELIE
Started on: 03-22-2013 02:43 PM
Replies: 22 (1585 views)
Last post by: hercimer01 on 05-20-2014 04:06 AM
WHEELIE

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WHEELIEClick Here to visit WHEELIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to WHEELIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1988 formula $ OBO $ SPRING UPDATE I was asking $700 , I paid 600 and had a new windshield installed.....another couple hundred bucks. I don't want to see it rot away and I will never finish it so Its BEST OFFER. Somebody save this OK?
Ran and drove when I bought it, brakes were weak and had a slight miss. Been sitting a few years now. Has NEW windshield. Needs a full restoration inside and out. 140,000 miles at,ac,cruise,sunroof... thats it.
clean NC title in my name
PS I don't hear the fuel pump but it did fire and run when I sprayed fuel into the intake
the good thing is I am near DealsGap...TAILOFTHEDRAGON 318curves in 11 miles. You can drive the dragon when you come pick it up. Check out WHEELERSPERFORMANCE.COM
CALL TOLL FREE 1-866-279-1159

[This message has been edited by WHEELIE (edited 03-03-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1) Is the frame solid?
2) How much?

Thanks!

------------------
~Michael
'85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!!

Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:

1) Is the frame solid?
2) How much?

Thanks!

First line of his post it says $700
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

First line of his post it says $700

My bad, thanks!

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 03-23-2013).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can drive the dragons tail? tires flat

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 03-23-2013).]

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think he meant with whatever car you came in, before you tow this one home.
WHEELIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WHEELIEClick Here to visit WHEELIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to WHEELIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I pulled the trunk carpet back today and found ZERO RUST. Somebody NEEDS this car!!
Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang, that could be an awesome car.
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2014 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WHEELIE:

I pulled the trunk carpet back today and found ZERO RUST. Somebody NEEDS this car!!

Called you when this was first listed.
If I had any way, I would love to resurrect this gem.
Just too far away and not financially possible for me right now, unfortunately.
This will make someone a terrific car one day.
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
auto or manual? How many miles? Do you have interior pics?

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

auto or manual? How many miles? Do you have interior pics?

The AD says 140,000 and AT.
PFF
System Bot
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I could get it to NJ I'd get it! But the transport would be as much as the car.
WHEELIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WHEELIEClick Here to visit WHEELIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to WHEELIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some interior shots
it is an automatic,I do have an isuzu 5 speed from a 90 something cobalt for sale on ebay right now,could be included with an offer.

[This message has been edited by WHEELIE (edited 03-04-2014).]

DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here are some interior shots
it is an automatic,I do have an isuzu 5 speed from a 90 something cobalt for sale on ebay right now,could be included with an offer.

Cobalts werent around in the 90's, that transmission is likely from a Cavalier.

The Formulas were 4cyl right? I would buy the throttle cable, among other parts, if you part it out.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DKcustoms:

The Formulas were 4cyl right?

Wrong.

Quad Raider

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad RaiderSend a Private Message to Quad RaiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to have a Formula Fiero, but it would be a couple of months before I'd be able to take time off work and afford the purchase price and trip to NC.
DLCLK87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

If I could get it to NJ I'd get it! But the transport would be as much as the car.

I bet you can get it shipped for less than you think. I looked at a car on eBay and requested a quote to have it shipped from Nevada to here and i got several emails with quotes that were surprisingly low. I bet you could get it shipped from NC to NJ for $300-$400.

Originally posted by DKcustoms:
The Formulas were 4cyl right? I would buy the throttle cable, among other parts, if you part it out.

No, ALL Formulas were V6.

WHEELIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2014 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WHEELIEClick Here to visit WHEELIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to WHEELIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes , this is a v6, Your'e right ,The transmission is from a Cavalier. I wanted a Cobalt transmission and I new it started with C.I was so excited until I got it home.I think I only paid $75.00 for the tranny so I would take 50 if someone can use it.
WHEELIE
Josh52894

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2014 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Josh52894Send a Private Message to Josh52894Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still want this car, sent a PM havnt got around to calling I keep forgetting.
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the perfect car for me... I can come pick it up this weekend. PM Sent.
WHEELIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WHEELIEClick Here to visit WHEELIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to WHEELIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold!!
PFF
System Bot
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It made it to my family's farm in North Florida where it awaits completion of a couple of my other small projects before I am allowed to bring it home. I have big plans for this little Formula. Thanks Ken!

[This message has been edited by 2002z28ssconv (edited 05-31-2014).]

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sold!!

YAY!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock