Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  87 GT coolant tubes BOTH. VERY slight kink in Driver's side near rear.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
87 GT coolant tubes BOTH. VERY slight kink in Driver's side near rear. by fierocarparts
Started on: 03-07-2013 03:09 PM
Replies: 9 (464 views)
Last post by: fierogt455 on 12-18-2014 06:55 PM
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2013 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clearing out garage from tearing down an 87 GT chassis recently. Very nice inside and out I will be posting pictures in a bit.
$100 for the pair plus shipping. Shipping is Greyhound. An example of shipping cost to Detroit is $62.50.
Thanks!

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 03-21-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2013 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will try to post pics.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought these things rusted out. Guess not. Last bump before scrap.
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierocarparts:

I thought these things rusted out. Guess not. Last bump before scrap.

ohhh they do......can i get a better profile pic of both at the ends?? the one next to the dented one looks a bit flat at the drain plug.

you use Detroit as an Example and i would hope i could get a Kalamazoo drop off, do you know if thats possible?
and will these fit all 1987 Fieros...i have an SE and Base coupe but the Base one has been swapped over to a 3800 SC will these work on the 3800 as well?? thanks in advance.......

fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know there is a difference in the tubes for the 87, but not sure what would fit your SC.
These came from an 87 GT. I'll send you detailed pics of the areas you asked about.
It will be a bit as we are having storms at present and tubes are outside getting washed.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Misplaced email for detailed pictures.
fierocarparts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2013 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2014 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a pm.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock