Fiero parts galore by bjc 350
Started on: 03-03-2013 08:56 PM
Replies: 47 (2250 views)
Last post by: bjc 350 on 04-14-2015 08:44 PM
bjc 350

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of you may have seen a storage locker full of Fiero parts on Craigs and also EBay. It did not sell, so I sort of kept track , finally called the owner who knew little about the locker except it was Fiero parts. We struck a deal with him and drove to Salem, Or. yesterday thinking a car hauler and full size pickup, along with my puny Canyon would haul all the parts. Well it did , but after making two trips to clean out the site. So, there are now lots of parts for sale, the sales and logistics being handled by my partner Lucas Murk. Lucas is fairly well known in the Northwest and on EBay (Pontiac Lucas) as a seller of used Fiero parts. Most of the parts are located in Damascas, near Portland. I will give a partial listing of what I saw while we loaded /unloaded the stuff. Lucas is not planing on shipping any of the larger parts/body panels since he has a full time job/family and cannot take the time to get things set up for shipping . Besides the shipping cost in most cases would exceed the value of the item. He will gladly ship smaller stuff, mostly by US mail. The partial list follows:

Engines, condition unknown- 3-2.8 fiero, 1-4.5 V8 with auto trans, 1-3.5 l V6 (Aurora?) not sure about trans for it, 1- 3800 N.A.,1- quad-4- 2.4 L, several Getrag trans.
Many, many body panels, hoods, trunks, 1/4s, front fenders left and right, 5 rear notchie clips, three GT rear clips, several GT noses, several Formula/88 noses, quantity of rear bumper covers, three roofs-two with minor damage, front and rear bumper impact beams and eggcrate crush pieces. many Aero rockers and some Aero mouldings- 5-88 cradles, some 88 trailing links, a rear clip-firewall back-not sure of year-no rust,
complete dual exhaust systems, interior trim pieces, one plus sets tan Suede seats, 1 set gray suede seats, 1 plus sets gray cloth 88 seats, two alum radiators, coolant pipes, Gray center console, tan center console, center console skeleton, very good, gas tanks-88, and so much more.

Interestingly, no guage sets, or tail lights. The owner has shown the locker before, and may have sold off that stuff if there ever was any. I will include a few pictures taken after dark showing some of the parts.
If anyone is interested in parts, initally the best way is to PM me for Lucas phone number and I will get it to you. He does work full time, so leave him a message and he will get back to you when he can. He also has an inventory of other parts, so let him know what you are after and he may have it. He is having to sort through this stuff while I am home writing this up, so he will have a better idea what is available, We have way too many body parts, enough to skin many cars, so prices are going to be good on that stuff, but no shipping which is a bummer. Small items can be shipped. Sorry for the bad pics, we were too busy to take any until we finally got home.

Edit for contact information: Lucas feels it may be easier for those looking for parts to contact him via e-mail. Let him know your needs, and he can get back to you with availability and pricing. Reach him at fierolucas@gmail.com

[This message has been edited by bjc 350 (edited 03-05-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice haul! I would have been all over that if I had the space for all that stuff. I will certainly keep you in mind for future needs.

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, Silver, 5 Speed - "Ariana"
2 Corinthians 5: 17

852m4se

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 852m4seSend a Private Message to 852m4seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any silver bumper pads?
n3srj

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for n3srjSend a Private Message to n3srjEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would be interested in the grey 88 seat covers if they are available seperate?

Thanks
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a rubber elbow that has a check valve in it that attaches to the top of the EGR valve ( small vacuum line) on the V6. I need that. PM sent.

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 03-05-2013).]

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
85 2m4se and n35rj - you should have PM's. Thanks, Bryan
Zack_White86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zack_White86gtSend a Private Message to Zack_White86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any white GT rear bumper cover's with the grey molding?

Also, I am very interested in the complete exhaust systems if there are any v6 one's.

[This message has been edited by Zack_White86gt (edited 03-04-2013).]

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you have a front license plate holder for an 88 formula I believe the 88 coupe is the same one and a 5 speed shifter does not matter if it a getrag or isuzu shifter and possibly a good 4 speed shifter. Dan
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Zack, you have a PM. Bryan
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bjc 350

952 posts
Member since Oct 2005

Fieroflyer-sent you a PM. Byan
Redrum85GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Redrum85GTSend a Private Message to Redrum85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If only your buddy would ship some of those body parts. I need a rear bumper cover for a 85 GT bad.
PFF
System Bot
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an 88 GT front license plate holder? Shipped to 21239.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2013 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Redrum and dajack 761- you will have PM's, soon.
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any GT front and rear bumper deals for a 85? Oh and the front trunk hardware for a sunroof anywhere in there? Depending on price and shipping I'll take all of it lol

[This message has been edited by jaredmurray88 (edited 03-05-2013).]

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jarredmurrey88- I'm not sure if Lucas has that parts on hand. E-mail him at fierolucas@gmail.com with your needs. He will check inventory and get back to you. Thanks for the interest. Shipping may be a problem because of the bulk of the bumper covers. Sunroof items would be no problem.
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

There is a rubber elbow that has a check valve in it that attaches to the top of the EGR valve ( small vacuum line) on the V6. I need that. PM sent.

No reply so I assume you don't have the elbow.

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will do my man thanks for the heads up just the same
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lornes GT you have a PM.

Also, to those looking for parts, I will be away from the computer for several weeks, starting 3/9/13. So please direct your inquiries to Lucas Murk. Lucas is 85 miles nearer the inventory than I am, anyhow. He can be reached at:

fierolucas@gmail.com

Give him a brief request of your needs and he will get back to you. Leave a phone number if you wish. Thanks to all for your interest.
onewicked svt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2013 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onewicked svtSend a Private Message to onewicked svtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need in desperate need a v6 automatic REAR transmission BRACKET. not the rubber mounts but the actual metal bracket the rubber mount bolts on to.
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2013 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please note the post right above yours. Contact Lucas at fierolucas@gmail.com with your needs. He will check his inventory and let you know pricing. Thanks, Bryan
reinhart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for reinhartSend a Private Message to reinhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have an 88 GT, RR plastic wheel well liner?
PFF
System Bot
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
reinhart, yes I'm sure there are some 88 liners, there were about a dozen sets there. Email Lucas at fierolucas@gmail.com. He will be working on organizing more of the parts on Sunday, and he will be able to check. Thanks for the interest. Bryan
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent to Lucas
2Fast2Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Fast2FieroSend a Private Message to 2Fast2FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2013 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2Fast2Fiero, you have a PM.

I will be away from the computer for several weeks, so please e-mail your needs to Lucas at fierolucas@gmail.com Don't forget, he works a full time job, so there may be some delay in his returning e-mails. I do know that he is sorting the lot of parts we bought this Sunday. He will have a better idea of availability of all your needs then. We want to thank you for your interest in these parts. Bryan
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+ for you Lucas , UPS just droped off my parts. Thank You
bgotchtopnotch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bgotchtopnotchSend a Private Message to bgotchtopnotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a 4speed shifter?
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man... I could use a good aero nose and would love an 88 cradle to swap in. And one of those engines. And...

Too bad the shipping would be worth more than my car
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2013 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Service manual for an 87?
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm back home from a Texas vacation with my wife's family. It's tough to have more fun! Just an update, Lucas (fierolucas@gmail .com) has been hard at work sorting and selling parts while I was away. He has no less than seven ads on Craigs Portland, Or. car parts for sale. Attached is a link to one of them. Thanks for your interest.

http://portland.craigslist..../pts/3683572846.html

Forgot to add-Solo- contact Lucas via his email- he may have what you need.

[This message has been edited by bjc 350 (edited 03-25-2013).]

raysr11

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raysr11Send a Private Message to raysr11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a cowl piece, fits in front of windshield, that isn't warped? They tend to warp badly where they fit up to the windshield. A V6 throttle cable(85 GT)? An auto trans TV cable?
PFF
System Bot
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
raysr11- you should have a PM.
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you happen to still have the tan suede seat covers?
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2013 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84 white - I'm pretty sure we have at least a full set of tan seats. Check the PM I sent you. Thanks for your interest.
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have a pre-88 stereo/HVAC trim plate and manual shifter trim? Thanks.
lukenorman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lukenormanSend a Private Message to lukenormanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So no chance of getting a gt rear clip shipped?
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroGT42 and lukenorman- you have PM's. Thanks for the interest in our parts for sale.

As I have mentioned before, Lucas is the guy to direct your inquiries to, since he is near the parts and I'm 85 miles away. The easiest method is to email him at fierolucas@gmail.com. Tell him your needs and shipping info so he can quote you item price as well as shipping. He works full time, so give him a little time to respond. Thanks again, to all who have inquired about parts. Bryan
bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2013 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you guys know how cheap some of this stuff is going for, take a look at this Craigs ad link.
http://portland.craigslist..../pts/3711150703.html

edit to add another link: http://portland.craigslist..../pts/3677162127.html

[This message has been edited by bjc 350 (edited 03-29-2013).]

bjc 350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2013 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bjc 350Send a Private Message to bjc 350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend bump. Lots of parts sold, but still a large inventory left. There are a lot of items not shown, so leave info on what your needs are, and Lucas will get back to you. Email Lucas at fierolucas@gmail.com or contact him at the phone number shown in the attached Craigs list ad. Thanks again for everyones interest.

http://portland.craigslist..../pts/3711150703.html
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2013 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much are you guys charging for an 88 cradle shipped to 48377? Thanks!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock