Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: Custom supercharged 3800 fuel rail sale thread (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: Custom supercharged 3800 fuel rail sale thread by Fierofreak00
Started on: 02-24-2013 06:59 PM
Replies: 169 (12351 views)
Last post by: Don Ferrette on 08-19-2022 08:42 PM
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Currently out of stock.

I will build the next few on an as needed basis. Still have two people that wanted a set and have not responded to numerous PM (one sent a core, the other hasn't)
IP: Logged
85LAMB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2014 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
do you have any ready ?

Check your PM
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
still being made?

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2014 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To all that have expressed an interest in the fuel rails and other mods please excuse my absence and lack of communication. Obviously, I have taken a little hiatus from the forum I was getting burned out and needed to step away and get recharged (plus, life just got in the way).

Yes, I will still build rails for those that are interested, I truly enjoy helping others get their cars up and running so I will continue to build them if there is interest. I have decided to hold off on the A/C project as others have filled that gap, I will however, still build them for the swaps I do.

I will now monitor my PM's, so please re-PM me if still interested and I will forward my cell phone to you for a faster response time. Prices are still valid and the wait time is the same, quality is my number one goal as I will not half-ass something to make a quick buck. Again, I am not dead! I just needed a break. -Jason
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2015 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump... In case anybody missed this.
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent, wanting one.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1986 Honda Goldwing SEi 1200 fuel injected

rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2015 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

Bump... In case anybody missed this.

need one, rennoc442@hotmail.com is my paypal.

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2015 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

pm sent, wanting one.

Pm returned..

Originally posted by rennoc442:

need one, rennoc442@hotmail.com is my paypal.

I'll send you a PM, no deposit required up front. Just a core if your providing one.

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2015 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Re-PM'd everyone interested. It seems I like to send pictures of Fuel rails to random strangers!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2015 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Re-PM'd everyone interested. It seems I like to send pictures of Fuel rails to random strangers!

I was just wondering if u where still making them as I might need another set soon..
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2015 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I was just wondering if u where still making them as I might need another set soon..

Stephen, PM sent...

PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2015 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All Pm's replied to..
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fuel rails have shipped, check your pm's or texts...-Jason
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2015 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierofreak00

4221 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Also as a side note, I'm working on a return less system as proposed by a few other members. I will update any interested parties when I get a set together. -Jason
Grantman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2015 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason

fuel rail arrived and looks great. thanks.

Jeff
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
interested.

pm sent

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 05-13-2015).]

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

interested.

pm sent

PM inbound. -JC

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2015 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM inbound. -JC

& right back at ya
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All Pm's returned! -Jason
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HEY Jason!

received my set & they look great!

(...just one little note that they came bare metal, not painted;
is that moving forward or just this set to get it on it's way??

no biggie, we can paint them with primer/high heat/clear etc, but I thought they'd be acomin all black & shiny

great workmanship & recommended folks!
...and cores coming back to you once I get them from Mr Dave!
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

HEY Jason!

received my set & they look great!

(...just one little note that they came bare metal, not painted;
is that moving forward or just this set to get it on it's way??

no biggie, we can paint them with primer/high heat/clear etc, but I thought they'd be acomin all black & shiny

great workmanship & recommended folks!
...and cores coming back to you once I get them from Mr Dave!

Wonderful! Glad your happy with them!

I didn't paint them as multiple people have asked me to send them naked so that they could paint them the color of their choice. So I have been sending them all that way and I assumed you would want that too, I'm sorry about that (I'll start asking people in the future and offer it as a no cost option). Post some pics when you get them installed. -Jason

PFF
System Bot
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have two orders and am looking for anyone else interested. It's easier to make them in a batch then singles. Drop me a PM or email if interested. -Jason
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sending PM
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2015 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason,
This is a long time coming. I'm very satisfied with the craftsmanship, fit, aesthetics, and the easiability to install your fuel rails. If anybody needs a set made, Jason is the man. I only wish I had another 3800 install so I could purchase another set.
Here is the set I have on my car, I waited to reply cause I wanted see it in action. We got the motor running last week.

Thanks...
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2015 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Sending PM

Replied, let me know about the core.

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Jason,
This is a long time coming. I'm very satisfied with the craftsmanship, fit, aesthetics, and the easiability to install your fuel rails. If anybody needs a set made, Jason is the man. I only wish I had another 3800 install so I could purchase another set.
Here is the set I have on my car, I waited to reply cause I wanted see it in action. We got the motor running last week.

Thanks...

Thanks Tom! I'm glad your happy, and thanks for the compliments it is very much appreciated. Let me know if you need anything else. -Jason

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2015 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All Pms returned. I'm in the middle of making an 8 set run, 4 are spoken for, 1 tentatively, so the last three are up for grabs. If anybody is interested let me know. -Jason
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 sets in stock if anybody is looking. -Jason
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm
predmeister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2015 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for predmeisterSend a Private Message to predmeisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

predmeister

96 posts
Member since Jul 2008
you have a pm
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brian, PM's returned.

As an FYI, for future buyers. I give my Phone number to buyers when payment is made. Please make use of it for faster communication between us I don't regularly have time to check the forum.

Also, please be sure to include an address in the comment section of your Paypal payment. Paypal doesn't always provide it and it delays shipping ( I have enough issues with work and getting the time to ship these out to you).
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2015 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I had my MERA out at the Neffsville car show in PA last weekend and I think I ran into a buddy of yours who you helped do an L67 swap. I was asking him and his son questions on the 3800 swap process and he mentioned that you did a lot of his work including his wiring harness...and of course the fuel rails. He said that you were hoping to make it to the show but couldn't carve out the time. He really talked up those fuel rails very well because I think I'm ready to pick up a set from you if you still have any available. I do have a core to turn in as well. Let me know when your ready to add another sale, I'll take a set.

------------------
87 Fiero GT 3.4 Pushrod with 7730 ECM & DIS
88 MERA #8013
85 Fiero SE with 3.1 pushrod
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock
http://www.youtube.com/LostNotForgotton

PFF
System Bot
yellow fever

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't normally do this, but since you won't answer my emails, I will try here. Are you gonna return my money? I do not want the rails back, as I have stated before. I bought his rails last November so I would have them on the spring. I received them, opened the box, they looked fine, put them back in the box, and on a shelf in my basement til May. Put them on in May, and one injector shot fuel everywhere. We checked everything and tried again. Same results. We put the factory ones on with no problems. Life got in the way, so I didn't get them sent back til September. I just want my money back, I spent seventy dollars on more fuel line. He can resale them easily, I cannot. I'm not trying to slam him, he puts out a good product, but for whatever reason, mine were messed up.
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellow fever:

I don't normally do this, but since you won't answer my emails, I will try here. Are you gonna return my money? I do not want the rails back, as I have stated before. I bought his rails last November so I would have them on the spring. I received them, opened the box, they looked fine, put them back in the box, and on a shelf in my basement til May. Put them on in May, and one injector shot fuel everywhere. We checked everything and tried again. Same results. We put the factory ones on with no problems. Life got in the way, so I didn't get them sent back til September. I just want my money back, I spent seventy dollars on more fuel line. He can resale them easily, I cannot. I'm not trying to slam him, he puts out a good product, but for whatever reason, mine were messed up.

How do you know they didn't get damaged sitting in your basement?

You shoulda installed them when you got them, therefore any issues would have been obvious and you coulda had them fixed then.
I wouldn't answer your email either.
You say you're not trying to slam him, but that's exactly what your attempting to do.

Unless you had a camera on the box 24/7 in your basement, how do you know that no one dropped them or otherwise damaged them?
Your problem, your loss.
yellow fever

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2015 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellow feverSend a Private Message to yellow feverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I know they didn't get damaged in my basement. Really! It's only me and my wife that live here. There is a separate room for fiero parts. How am I supposed to install them with no engine in the car? And no, I'm not trying to slam him, read my comments, I said he makes a good product, unfortunately something happened to mine before I got them. Did you lose $250, I don't think so. He is not out anything, he can fix his work, and resale them.
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me see if I can clear this up...

Originally posted by yellow fever:

I don't normally do this, but since you won't answer my emails.

Actually, I did email you, on the 14th of October to be exact. And, I accidently emailed you twice that same day. As the first one wasn't finished when I pressed backspace instead of enter. I have a draft of the email sitting in my inbox, if you'd like me to post a copy of it here, and I'd be more than happy to.

PLUS, I include my phone number in the PM's I send to buyers and normally with the PP receipt, I also send a conformation notice that they have shipped and include my number with that as well. I am not unreachable by any stretch.

Originally posted by yellow fever: I bought his rails last November so I would have them on the spring..

Actually, You purchased these on the 18th of August of last year, ( 2014) and because I don't take payment until they are ready to ship, you would have received them a week later, at most. So that still would have been August, not November as you stated. I can also provide a copy of the PayPal invoice indicating when you bought them and will post if need be.

[B]Put them on in May

You contacted me about the issues you were having in June (on the 22nd to be concise). If you had a issue, you could have contacted me earlier see above first quote

And here is a direct quote from my email to you:

On Jun 22, 2015 1:31 PM, "Jason Crego" <jason_crego@hotmail.com> wrote:

"Hi Rob,
Well, by your pic that doesn't look exactly right, and I really cant see anything all that well (I only have one pic). And that's really odd, because as I stated in my thread, I ALWAYS test fit them to an engine. There's too much at stake not to, and I wouldn't send out a damaged or questionable fuel rail. Also, I cannot tell by your pic what type of damage has occurred, either shipping or by installation. Are you sure that someone or something has not hit the injector bell out of wack and is not allowing you to seat the injector into the head? Again, it seems rather odd that only one injector will not seat, but the other two in the same side will. They are built at the factory at an angle and it seems to me that one is bent? Maybe a little excessive force installing them?

You purchased these on August 18 of last year (10 months) and I cannot control what has happened to them since then.

But, all is not lost! Clean the fuel out of them, put them in a plastic bag and into a box and send them back to me. I will repair what ever damage has occurred (as long as it doesn't take a complete rebuild) and send them right back to you. No prob! -Jason "

I did not receive the Rails until Sept 29 or 30th (approx. I don't have the label in front of me). I had to find some off time to repair them, and I did. I was not able to ship them off before I left for vacation. (I have pics from my vacation to prove I wasn't home) Even though in my email, I stated I would try ship them out Friday (email was dated 10/13) I wasn't able to due to time constraints.

I believe I was more than generous by stating that I would repair them after so much time had passed, and not even knowing what had happened to them. I will not post your email to me questioning my integrity, and simply quote from my last email to you.

On 13 Oct 2015 07:07 AM, "Jason Crego" <jason_crego@hotmail.com> wrote:

" I offered to repair your rails even though it had been almost a year since you received them and when you contacted me with an issue. As I said, I don't know what you did to them since you received them. And I took you at your word that they were in the box on a shelf the whole time (I didn't doubt your integrity when you stated that). I don't know of many (if any) sellers who will take anything back after so much time has passed, I did, because I AM that kind of person.

I will try to get them out to you by the end of the week, I'm finishing up a big project and I'll have a day free to take care of thing. Just in case you misplaced my number (315)--------.

[B]He is not out anything, he can fix his work, and resale them.

Actually, I would be out something....$250. I am not a business, I do not have an overflowing bank account or cash in reserve. I sell maybe...maybe 1 a month (and that's pushing it). And I don't live off the money I make selling these rails it supports my hobby . The profit isn't as high as you would like to think, when you count in supplies, shipping and time. This is my hobby, and I do it as a hobby, and for my love of these cars and I like to make things easier for others.

As I stated earlier, I will be shipping them back to you by the weekend. What you do with them when you get them is up to you. I have done what I thought was right. -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 10-27-2015).]

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have a set of Jasons rails on our 3800 and have never had any problems with them at all. We have removed them several times making engine changes and they fit flawlessly right back on. If you got a repair for having them almost a year from him that is very generous. I have delt with alot of parts people that have told me well its over 30 or 60 days old sorry we cannot do anything for you. I would suggest that you just use the set of rails or resell them to someone else if you are unhappy with them. But I would think that in this case the seller has gone over and above his responsibility. Just my opinion

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

cuestickjived

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2015 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cuestickjivedSend a Private Message to cuestickjivedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been in Jason's spot before myself...
He did everything he needed to do to satisfy this seller.
He offered to warrantee the product. Nowhere did he offer any "lifetime" warranty. His product is sound. I believe him that he shipped a good product. I suspect also that they were damaged during install.
However, he offered to handle it, no questions asked...
The buyer went around him, and chose not to use his set up.
That is not Jason's problem.
He's a good guy, and an excellent fabricator.
I would suggest you use them, and be happy with them.
Good luck returning something to Target a year later and ask for a refund... See if Wal-Mart will take back a TV a year later...
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2016 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still do not get on the forum regularly, I have had a promotion at work and am kept very busy and I don't have as much personnel time as I'd like.
I will still make fuel rails for those interested but, it will be on a limited basis.
If you need to get ahold of me faster, you can contact me Via FB messenger, the PFF Facebook page or on the Facebook 3800SC/3800 Fiero swap page. My full name is Jason Crego (there's a couple of us out there, it's easy to figure out which one is me!)
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2016 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
--

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

[This message has been edited by Spoon (edited 01-16-2016).]

Humungus1138

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Humungus1138Send a Private Message to Humungus1138Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Before you stopping doing these all together (I hope not) I am in for a pair. Please PM me for details. I have a 3800 Series II SC. I have the original rails. Not in a rush if you are looking to group together some orders but I do want to get them.

Thanks,

Roger
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay