DARN Cars by FIEROFLYER
Started on: 01-31-2013 12:19 PM
Replies: 204 (11619 views)
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 04-29-2015 08:06 PM
ccrook19

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2013 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are any of these conversion parts still available?
Thanks
IP: Logged
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2013 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in a '99 and newer low mount alternator bracket for the 3800 SC if they are still available.
The only part I still need for my swap
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2013 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am still making parts when I have the time between cars which is finally slowing down for the year with that bad season on its way. Dan
ccrook19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2013 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM and Email Sent!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2013 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
received and replied. At this point I just take on small amounts of work to make sure I never fall behind again doing just one order at a time. Dan
DKcustoms

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2013 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DKcustomsSend a Private Message to DKcustomsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

received and replied. At this point I just take on small amounts of work to make sure I never fall behind again doing just one order at a time. Dan

When your done with his order I would like to place one for a low mount alternator bracket.
ccrook19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Checked but no PMs although I did just clear off a bunch of old PMs so my in box may have been over filled. It is always easier and faster to email me dansflyer@live.ca
ccrook19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email Sent
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any parts for v8
Alex B

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex BSend a Private Message to Alex BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent.

And do you have an estimate on how long it will be to produce a harness at 3800 series 2 swap parts?

Thanks,

Alex
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be taking on more work as soon as I get my power tuner back up and working which will be this week.
Once that happens harness turn around times are from 1 to 2 weeks. Also I do not have any V8 parts. Thanks Dan
Hidalgo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2013 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HidalgoSend a Private Message to HidalgoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about Ecotec swap parts? A while ago you said you were thinking about doing such a swap for one of your daughters. Have you done it? And if so, are you selling complete swap kits for Ecotecs?

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2013 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eco tech is still in the plan for her car what I need is time to get to it, hoping before or just after Christmas to be able to find the time for it. Dan
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2013 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hi Dan, pm & email sent .... thank you
ccrook19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2013 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccrook19Send a Private Message to ccrook19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM and Email sent!
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me know if you are going to build me a harness and mounts? you were posting on my WTB thread. Thanks.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crashmydaytona:

Let me know if you are going to build me a harness and mounts? you were posting on my WTB thread. Thanks.

PM sent. Dan
JunkCollector

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JunkCollectorSend a Private Message to JunkCollectorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Alex B

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex BSend a Private Message to Alex BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

Alex
Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing for LS4 yet?
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Big.E.In.Crooked.I:

Nothing for LS4 yet?

Not yet.
Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool.
Staying posted for THAT!
Bahrbarian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BahrbarianSend a Private Message to BahrbarianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for 4t65e shifter cable arm and brackets. Did you ever make any more up? Also looking for axles for my swap but never heard back if your axles would work with my fierox eng/trans mounts? I'm not in a hurry but I would like to get my swap back on track soon. Thanks!
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you found out anything about my shipment? Is it stuck in Canada or something? Thanks
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2014 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update. I was afraid the post office lost it or it could not cross the boarder for some reason. I should get it all next week thank you.
MFord1993

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MFord1993Send a Private Message to MFord1993Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm Sent!
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would like to order some parts and get a harness made.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure I will need more info on the swap like year of Fiero, year of donor engine, which tranny, where alt and PCM are going, if using A/C and what emissions are being removed. Can reply here or through PM or email dansswaps@live.com
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Replied
FieroCanada

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroCanadaSend a Private Message to FieroCanadaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Vouch!, got my package in the mail today.
quality stuff thanks.

Ravant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2014 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RavantSend a Private Message to RavantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received and replied to.
andregratton1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for andregratton1Send a Private Message to andregratton1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Dan,

I need a set of tranny mounts for a F23 and a low alternator bracket for a non a/c 99. Can you help? I am new to the site how do I send you money?

Andre
Zackwylde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZackwyldeSend a Private Message to ZackwyldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
Spiders1

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2014 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spiders1Send a Private Message to Spiders1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still making low mount alt brackets?

------------------
86 GT 3.8 SC/ 5 speed Getrag swap in progress

05 Mustang GT Supercharged tuned down from
560 to 530 RWHP

92 Stealth twin turbo

myclang

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for myclangSend a Private Message to myclangEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a 97 salvaged GTP with auto transmission. Looking to do this swap soon. the stock PCM has been tuned but I'll need to flash it after motor swap. can I buy a kit from you? looking for prices and availability... thanks!!!
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2014 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in need of another harness as well. Msg sent.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock