Click here to visit the donation page | View all sponsors
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  88 FIERO CHOP TOP WITH QUAD 4 W41 FOR SALE CHEAP and TON OF SPARE PARTS

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
88 FIERO CHOP TOP WITH QUAD 4 W41 FOR SALE CHEAP and TON OF SPARE PARTS by m1neralman101
Started on: 10-08-2012 03:41 PM
Replies: 9 (952 views)
Last post by: engine man on 10-21-2012 11:01 AM
m1neralman101

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

10-08-2012 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m1neralman101Click Here to visit m1neralman101's HomePageClick Here to Email m1neralman101Send a Private Message to m1neralman101Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Im ready to sell this project, 88 Fiero with a Quad 4 W41 motor and transmition.
This is apart at the moment but have 90% of everything to put back togeather and TONS of spare parts for notch and entire GT fastback rear.

-Make Me an OFFER..

I want to sell this as a lot, i dont have the time to part it out.
This will make a great project, has almost everything and has the right stuff done to make a unique beautiful car.
Or you can buy and part it all out and make double or more.
Here is the list of some things i have and have done to the car.

- Notch back chop top
- Fast back GT rear clip
-GT rear bumper
-SE rear bumper
- Nissan 300 Z TT Dash
- Body Droped 2" so it can run stock springs but be 2" lower (Very cleanly done cant even tell it was dropped)
- Custom vented hood painted both sides
-Custom Fiberglass rockers with scoops
- 16" Custom Wheels
- Koni adjustable coilover rear struts
- W41 Quad 4 Motor and 5 speed freshly rebuilt transmition,motor Low Miles (around 30K) (W41 Was a rare motor with a little more power and a better trans final drive and limited slip diff) Engine has head off due to timing chain fix, havent put back togeather, but the timing chain is now fixed, and motor can go back together, just needs gaskets n such.
- Custom motor mounts
-unbent stainless coolant tubes
- window trim pecies
- chopped innner trim plasitcs ready for apolstry covering
- spare set of interior trim
- chopped top side windows LEXAN (need to be remade but can use them as template and lexan cost only $75)
- GT decklid
- SE decklid
- GT engine grates
- SE engine grates
- Rebuilt Steering Rack
-

Their is some stuff im forgeting but this a quite a bit more misc parts.

See photos.

http://i1223.photobucket.co...eralman/SAM_0020.jpg
------------------
Master of the metal Lego,
Seth Bredeson

------------------
Seth Bredeson

IP: Logged

urbex

Leave feedback

Rate this member

10-08-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for urbexClick Here to visit urbex's HomePageClick Here to Email urbexSend a Private Message to urbexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh sure, this pops up AFTER I dump a ton of money into the Scout, lol. I'd love to have this as a future project, but I doubt I'd be able to offer anything that wouldn't be an insult to you.

engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

10-09-2012 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manClick Here to Email engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

to bad it is so far away i would have bought it last time you listed it

chasebmx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

10-09-2012 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chasebmxSend a Private Message to chasebmxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

would you be willing to trade for another fiero?

m1neralman101

Leave feedback

Rate this member

10-09-2012 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m1neralman101Click Here to visit m1neralman101's HomePageClick Here to Email m1neralman101Send a Private Message to m1neralman101Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No trades, I'm looking to get rid of this project since I have no room for it anymore. I'm not asking for much for all of it so please make an offer.

------------------
Seth Bredeson

chasebmx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

10-09-2012 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chasebmxSend a Private Message to chasebmxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

do you have any more pictures of the car?

ALL_CAMMED_UP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

10-09-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALL_CAMMED_UPSend a Private Message to ALL_CAMMED_UPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Why is this sooo far away...

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

10-10-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageClick Here to Email FieroGTguySend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can you list the functional and notfunctional list? (Interior door handles, Power window switches, drivability/issues?, etc) Who did the chop? Is there a rear window? How long has the head been off the motor? Any rust issues? Is there a build thread that may answer more questions? I am interested, but can't make an non-insulting offer without knowing more about the project and when it began).

Thanks,
Greg

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 10-10-2012).]

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

10-14-2012 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manClick Here to Email engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shoot if it doesn't sell in a few month i might buy it and give it to a tech school to finish and have them sell it for a charity

engine man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

10-21-2012 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manClick Here to Email engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PM sent

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock