Chin Spoiler by michfiero
Started on: 07-15-2012 08:12 PM
Replies: 13 (575 views)
Last post by: michfiero on 07-22-2012 12:43 PM
michfiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-15-2012 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroClick Here to Email michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Make reasonable offer

Chin Spoiler. Bought from another board member but don't need it now. Had the board member cut it in two because it dropped the shipping cost a lot. If you can do basic fiberglass work you will have no trouble putting it together. If someone buys it and wants to pick it up I'll even do the fiberglass for you. Or..if you want to buy it in one piece and don't mind the higher shipping costs, again I'll do the fiberglass.

IP: Logged

Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-16-2012 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactClick Here to Email HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just a clue on shipping to 13041

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

michfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-16-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroClick Here to Email michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hardpact check your PM

[This message has been edited by michfiero (edited 07-16-2012).]

michfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-17-2012 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroClick Here to Email michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump

gambler85

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-19-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Click Here to Email gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pm sent

gambler85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-20-2012 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Click Here to Email gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pm sent

onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-20-2012 08:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroClick Here to Email onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, that's my old chin spoiler. I've got a 355 front bumper. Hope SOMEONE can use it.

gambler85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-20-2012 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Click Here to Email gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do u know the brand of spoiler it is?

onesexyfiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-20-2012 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for onesexyfieroClick Here to Email onesexyfieroSend a Private Message to onesexyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wasn't ever able to figure out who made it. It came with a parts car I picked up in RI. The guy had bought the spoiler and car from a kid who bailed on the project, then he bailed himself. Its hand laid. Decent quality.

gambler85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-20-2012 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Click Here to Email gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the info

michfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-21-2012 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroClick Here to Email michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still available

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

07-21-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalClick Here to visit E.Furgal's HomePageClick Here to Email E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maybe prop it up under the car, so people (like me) can see it fits.. the cut, who does that to save on shipping.. , whatever you saved you'd spend in rebuilding it.. but anyways..
prop it up under the car so people can see it fits and lines up ok or what will be involved on making it fit..
thanks

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 07-21-2012).]

fierogt27

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-21-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt27Click Here to Email fierogt27Send a Private Message to fierogt27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont even know what a reasonable offer would be, but I am interested

michfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

07-22-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for michfieroClick Here to Email michfieroSend a Private Message to michfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

First off, I don't have a car to prop it under, my car is out of state at the moment....and I am assuming the question was to see if this exact spoiler fits...otherwise...there are plenty of pics in the forum of cars with this spoiler.

Second, people who have this cut do so because it reduced the cost of shipping by 50%. Anybody with 5 mins worth of fiberglass training would know the amount of work to put this back together is just a few minutes and I for one would rather have the money in my pocket rather than some shipping company. However, if you don't mind spending the money...I will spend the few minutes putting it back together and you can pay the full shipping cost.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock