Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  308 and 25th Anv. Countach kits for sale (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
308 and 25th Anv. Countach kits for sale by EVM_Rob
Started on: 07-11-2012 03:39 PM
Replies: 87 (8383 views)
Last post by: RCR on 04-02-2015 06:23 PM
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not giving you her number.....

Here's a bump

Edit: Page two ownage.

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 09-10-2012).]

IP: Logged
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

I'm not giving you her number.....

Here's a bump

Edit: Page two ownage.

Alright, I give...I think you should do it...Mine's going to look totally different anyway (probably black :P)

Seriously, I'd like to see someone do it. Personally I would change the rear a bit, especially where the flares come back, and I would have to use my own front fascia. I didn't spend two years on the mold to not use it somewhere.

Bob

(and bump)

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, hopefully he checks on this thread.

Nolan
EVM_Rob

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Big.E.In.Crooked.I:

What about the Countach?

Countach Kit Pricing

Main Body $1450
Hood $125
Tail Light Panel $100
Inner and Outer Door (ea) $250
Air Boxes (ea) $125
Engine Cover $200
Trunk Cover $125
Head Light Buckets (ea) $75
Front Spoiler $200
Wing $400
Door Panels (ea) $50
Turn Signals (w/ housings) $155
Rear Lights $350
Bumper Grills $50pr
Turn signal Covers $40pr
Door Hinges $200pr
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EVM_Rob

168 posts
Member since Sep 2011

The lack of response doesn't bode well. Off to find a different vendor I guess.

Sorry I have been working 3 jobs now and have been working on a complete 308 kit of another member of the forum. I sent you a PM

For future reference I only check the forum threads about once a week but check my PM's daily
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EVM_Rob

168 posts
Member since Sep 2011
For anyone else interested in the shipping question. I am shipping the current kit I am working on to Victoria BC for $800. Western Canada is extremely far from East Tennessee so that price should reflect to upper end of the spectrum. I can ship in a 200 miles radius of East Tennessee for about $350 +/-
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi:

Thanks for your response and PM. I have sent a response PM as well.

Nolan
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I finally found the countach kit that I want to do, no doubt about it I just need to find someone to do the initial chopping of the fiero. If I could find someone selling a completed rolling chassis, I'd be set
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2012 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nolan, I need an update...You moving forward with this???

Also, PM sent to Rob...

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 11-05-2012).]

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone purchased a kit? I'm thinking of jumping in in the next month or two, curious of the quality and experience.

Bob
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love this car. What is it? The rear end I’m not crazy about, but the nose and slight fender flair is awesome. EVM Rob, how hard would it be to make/copy that front end and incorporate it into this kit? Still plan on getting one of these after I move to SC but that looks like it'll be another year or so before the house is ready for sale.

[/QUOTE]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero84Freak

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DLCLK87GT:

I love this car. What is it?

It is a 1983 Ferrari 308 QV Koenig
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First time i've seen ground effects on one. I like it! I've seen cobras with ground effects and it just doesn't work. Koenig knows how to make Ferraris look even better.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 01-09-2013).]

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2013 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by EVM_Rob:

Countach Kit Pricing

Main Body $1450
Hood $125
Tail Light Panel $100
Inner and Outer Door (ea) $250
Air Boxes (ea) $125
Engine Cover $200
Trunk Cover $125
Head Light Buckets (ea) $75
Front Spoiler $200
Wing $400
Door Panels (ea) $50
Turn Signals (w/ housings) $155
Rear Lights $350
Bumper Grills $50pr
Turn signal Covers $40pr
Door Hinges $200pr

Are the rear tail lights $350 for a set of 4 (as in adaptable lenses), or each (as in stock Ferrari lenses)?

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2013 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is for the complete set of rear lights (lenses and housings) 3 on each side (1 red, 1 amber, 1 clear) The lenses are exact copies of the countach lights.

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:
Are the rear tail lights $350 for a set of 4 (as in adaptable lenses), or each (as in stock Ferrari lenses)?

Thanks,
Greg

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump with more info from this build...
http://www.madmechanics.com...ing-basket-case.html

Bob
Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2013 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you post pics of the hinges and lights?

[This message has been edited by Big.E.In.Crooked.I (edited 02-11-2013).]

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2013 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For which car? 308 or Countach?

Rob

Originally posted by Big.E.In.Crooked.I:

Can you post pics of the hinges and lights?

Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh sorry, Countach.
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont have any made up at the moment but I will post pics as soon as I do
Big.E.In.Crooked.I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2013 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Big.E.In.Crooked.ISend a Private Message to Big.E.In.Crooked.IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool.
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is for the complete set of rear lights (lenses and housings) 3 on each side (1 red, 1 amber, 1 clear) The lenses are exact copies of the countach lights.

Sorry, I wasn't very descriptive about which kit. I meant to ask about the 308 tail light lens set pricing (2 amber w/ reverse + 2 red). Also... Are they modified to accept the Fiero's wire/bulb housing, or would splicing be necessary?

Thanks,
Greg
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2013 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes the prices are for the complete set of 4 lights. The housings are made to accept Fiero bulbs. Though getting the reverse light bulb into place can be tricky since you are having to fit 3 plugs on top of another in the turn lenses(one on the top. one on the bottom and one in the center)

Rob

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Sorry, I wasn't very descriptive about which kit. I meant to ask about the 308 tail light lens set pricing (2 amber w/ reverse + 2 red). Also... Are they modified to accept the Fiero's wire/bulb housing, or would splicing be necessary?

Thanks,
Greg

Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2013 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is what I would like to do, if the Wife doesn't kill me first:

That is an awesome car.

------------------
1984 Fiero, Black notchback, 355 SBC, 4 speed

noeld123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2013 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for noeld123Click Here to visit noeld123's HomePageSend a Private Message to noeld123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm interested in some of your parts for the 308 replica, looks great. going to email you now about it, thanks!
Kento

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would the 308 Kit fit in the back of a Full size PU or would one need a trailer?

------------------

88 Formula CJB Arrived Finally. #689 of 1252
Time to start Working TONY!
There are Two kinds of Fiero's : Notchies and Donors!

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received and replied. Thanks

Originally posted by noeld123:

i'm interested in some of your parts for the 308 replica, looks great. going to email you now about it, thanks!

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

EVM_Rob

168 posts
Member since Sep 2011

Originally posted by Kento:

Would the 308 Kit fit in the back of a Full size PU or would one need a trailer?

A trailer would definitely be best
noeld123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for noeld123Click Here to visit noeld123's HomePageSend a Private Message to noeld123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Rob, everything sounds great, much appreciated...just sent you a reply back.
Kento

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A trailer would definitely be best

OK thanks. Planning way ahead for future projects. Really think a DOHC motor swap would be perfect for a MERA

------------------

88 Formula CJB Arrived Finally. #689 of 1252
Time to start Working TONY!
There are Two kinds of Fiero's : Notchies and Donors!

EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kento:

OK thanks. Planning way ahead for future projects. Really think a DOHC motor swap would be perfect for a MERA

I tend to agree, Or a 4.9 V8 wouldnt be too shabby either

PFF
System Bot
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2013 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I tend to agree, Or a 4.9 V8 wouldnt be too shabby either

I have a 4.0 Aurora just waiting for the go ahead to get you started...

Bob
Lamborghini1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2013 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lamborghini1Send a Private Message to Lamborghini1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can anyone just build the flare kit for the rear tires
thats all i would add to my fiero SE
got the tires already just need to dress them up a bit.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to let everybody know, Rob is good for his word, a very talented craftsman, and good Fiero vendor.

I ordered a complete light set and emblem set for a 308 body from him, both of which arrived by FedEx today.

The parts are outstanding, can hardly wait to fit them to the car, but I haven't built it yet, so that'll have to wait!

Communication was a little slow, but that was due to Rob working three jobs at the time, and doing the parts manufacturing in his "spare" time.

He informed that he has recently been able to reduce his obligations to other business's and plans to now concentrate on growing his own, so things should get better as far as turn around time and communication with customers. I have every confidence that it will.

Even if nothing changes, it is worth the wait to get his parts. Anybody interested in buying from Rob, should probably try to get on his waiting list ASAP, cause I really think it's gonna fill up fast.

If you do send him pm's or messages of any kind, give him time to respond. He is busy doing what he does, and will get back to you when he's able and has something to tell you.

Just wanted to let everyone know, I had a good experience with buying from Rob, and I think anyone else who orders from him will also.

Stuff was packed really good too!

Nuff said for the time being.

HAGO!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob you have a PM. I dont need a whole kit but I do need a number of parts.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob you have a PM and Email... Parts are greatly needed now, Thanks brotha
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for Rob, Really good product and quality.. I just finished my tail lamp replacement and while it would have been a pain to make it stock again I found a much more effective way to remount the taillight. again A+ job my friend keep up the good work.
EVM_Rob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EVM_RobSend a Private Message to EVM_RobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Just a bump for Rob, Really good product and quality.. I just finished my tail lamp replacement and while it would have been a pain to make it stock again I found a much more effective way to remount the taillight. again A+ job my friend keep up the good work.

Thanks. Much appreciated
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rob,

How much for the 308 roof wing ?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Rob,

How much for the 308 roof wing ?

That might be next on my list to

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors