Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: SS GM Quick Disconnect Fuel Lines (3800 etc) (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: SS GM Quick Disconnect Fuel Lines (3800 etc) by MRose
Started on: 05-31-2012 06:38 PM
Replies: 182 (7270 views)
Last post by: Matthew_Fiero on 07-07-2021 03:19 PM
MRose

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2016 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These lines are for lt1 or 3800 conversions. you will need to use compression fittings or fuel injection rubber hose to connect to your fuel lines. 29 inches long . 1 3/8 and 1 5/16.
IP: Logged
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2016 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use a set. You have any left? I'll email you in a bit.

Spoon

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2016 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes I do have 3 sets left.
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2016 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRose:

yes I do have 3 sets left.

Just sent Paypal payment for a set.

Thanks.

------------------
"Kilgore Trout once wrote a short story which was a dialogue between two pieces of yeast. They were discussing the possible purposes of life as they ate sugar and suffocated in their own excrement. Because of their limited intelligence, they never came close to guessing that they were making champagne." - Kurt Vonnegut

MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2016 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you lines sent out
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2016 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2016 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
FIER086

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2016 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIER086Send a Private Message to FIER086Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my lines. Great seller! Thanks again!

MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2016 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 pair left
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2016 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1 pair left

SOLD! Drop me a PayPal invoice to my screen name (JohnWPB) at my gmail . com address. THANKS!

EDIT: Woah! You are in West Palm Beach as well? I just saw it next to your screen name..... I am off of Lake Worth Road, Close to Jog Road.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 04-08-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2016 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone starting a new lt1 or supercharged 3800 project?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2016 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Invoice received, Payment sent. Thanks!
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone starting a new lt1 or supercharged 3800 project?

I need just the supply line if u happen to have one for sale by itself...If not I will buy a set. Email me at address listed please
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2016 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1 line $30 shipped
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ttt
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
MRose

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2016 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRoseSend a Private Message to MRoseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
temporarily out of stock
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just installed the supply line on my Series III 3800 SC. Where is the other line, the return line, supposed to go on this engine?

Also of note, I have never seen a for sale thread in the mall, 5 pages long, and not one single picture of the item for sale installed.......

Also in the first post, it says "See the links above for more info." Above the first post?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-30-2016).]

fieroall

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroallSend a Private Message to fieroallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I just installed the supply line on my Series III 3800 SC. Where is the other line, the return line, supposed to go on this engine?

Their isn't one. It's a returnless fuel system.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroall:

Their isn't one. It's a returnless fuel system.

Well then, that is 15 minutes I will never get back Hahah thanks for the info.

PFF
System Bot
migs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for migsSend a Private Message to migsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there any more of these lines coming up for sale?
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2021 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I may also be interested.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock