Door Pockets by Russ88TTop
Started on: 04-15-2012 12:41 PM
Replies: 33 (1837 views)
Last post by: I FAR I on 05-20-2015 10:00 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2012 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Product just added

I've been asked if I could recover the door pockets by a couple of members, so here is a pic of the first one in the Black Carbon Fiber look. I have several colors of the C/F available along with dozens of other vinyl and cloth materials.
I'm making these available at an Intro cost of $40 for a pair. I'll need your cores as I do not have any extra pockets

Thanks for looking and comments, suggestions always welcome

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thought I'd bump these for those that didn't see them over the weekend

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
new upgrade for you Fiero interior!

Be the first few people and receive the introductory price!

as with all new roll outs the early bird catches the worm, in this case you catch
a few presidents staying on your side.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been waiting for this.. unfortunately, since my car did not come with any, I have no cores.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
tbone - when I have some extras I'll let you know

Russ

------------------

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks russ you are a gentleman and a scholar.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some cores.
Make me an offer.
They're in decent shape but if you're looking to recover them any, that won't matter.
I have at least 2 pockets.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY NICE!! You have soo many nice products, my wish list keeps growing and growing. I can't wait until I have a little extra money.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just installed a set of Russ' upholstered door panels and thought that I'd share the results with everyone. These panels were installed by myself and not by a pro. The job wasn't hard and can be done by anyone with average skills. I decided to not put back the door map pockets as they did not match the pleated panels. The interior looks larger with the more clean look but I will suggest to Russ that he offer the panels both ways.
I am very pleased with Russ product and the results on my Fiero:

IMO. much nicer looking than the dated 80's looking gray speckled door rug panels.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-18-2012).]

FieroUte

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 04:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroUteSend a Private Message to FieroUteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would you do any sort of discount if someone wanted to do lower door panels, armrests, and the map pockets all at once? And/or a discount for extra map pocket cores? Just curious because I have an extra set and would love to redo my doors all together. LMK

Thanks, Tyler
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis - thanks for the pics. As a side note I asked Dennis as a novice for his ideas on the install and he had some very good ideas on my install instruction's and I have added his suggestions. For those with the map pockets, the holes are drilled in the backing material, but not in the material, so you have the option of using them or not. Here is a pic of the logo I'm using on the floor mats and I can make it available on the door pockets also

Tyler - I can offer a discount on those and can give you a credit on the extra pockets.

For those offering extra pockets ( which I do appreciate ), my problem is buying one set at a time plus shipping cost, I think that would put the cost to the next customer to high. I'm all for the bartering system, and my General rule of thumb on most products has been - send me four usable sets ( armrests, visors, door pockets, etc ) and I'll send one of those sets back to you finished at no cost

Thanks for looking and the comments
Russ

------------------

FieroUte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroUteSend a Private Message to FieroUteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! Pm me details and we can discuss pricing and what not. I do have an extra set of armrests as well if you'd need spares of those.

Thanks again for offering great interior upgrades!

Tyler
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT for great products
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out on Friday

Russ

------------------

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 03:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,
i think these along with the covered armrests are going to really make the suede lower panels you made me look awsome. add the grey shifter boot and e brake boot and some carbon fiber trim on the dash and door panels (i'll get to that when i do the dash) and wow.
can't wait to put it all together.
thanks
al
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ is doing a ton of carbon fiber things for me:
sun visors
door pockets
hvac surround
shifter surround
shifter boot
ebrake boot

OMG Russ am i forgetting anything? lol
will post lots of pictures as soon as i get them and then when they are installed.
This is just going to be part 1 in my pauper to price conversion. Russ will have a ton more wore from me in the new year.
Keep up the amazing work Russ!!!!
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,
had to post a pic here too..love them
the pockets and armrest russ covered for me, and the lower door panel in grey suede he did too...just sitting on the door panel

oh yea... + feedback left for ya
al

[This message has been edited by ace5514 (edited 10-17-2012).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Door map pockets went to Canada last week - Charcoal C/F

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
loving it!
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 11-19-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything for your interior and then some.

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2013 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out last week

Black Vinyl

Black Suede

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a set in Dark grey that went out

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2013 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More Door Pockets sent out

Light grey

Black Suede with Burgundy Stitching

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2013 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out recently. Lt Grey Vinyl with the original logo patch sewn back on

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2013 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bring your interior back to better than new

Look up Russ88ttop for all your Fiero restoration needs.
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These were sent out recently, trying to catch up on pics

Recovered in Black Vinyl

Recovered in Tan Vinyl

Russ

------------------

Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A question for anyone here.......
Where can you buy the "tinnerman" type nuts that go over the map pocket posts? Just the action of taking them off can break them.
Thanks, Kit
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kitskaboodle:

A question for anyone here.......
Where can you buy the "tinnerman" type nuts that go over the map pocket posts? Just the action of taking them off can break them.
Thanks, Kit

NAPA auto parts. Take an old one with you.

PFF
System Bot
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2014 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pictures don't do this justice...

must see in person to appreciate the quality.

Get yours today! you won't be disappointed!
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well deserved bump to the top. Excellent products!

I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2015 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Yeah, Russ and his handiwork along with his fine line of products can make a Fiero look and feel upscale and would be a deal at twice the price, imho!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock