Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  *********Lots Of Fiero Parts In Southwest Ohio********** (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
*********Lots Of Fiero Parts In Southwest Ohio********** by 88cryan
Started on: 02-26-2012 10:20 PM
Replies: 65 (3764 views)
Last post by: FieroMontreal on 05-23-2016 09:34 PM
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need a right side coolant pipe for the 87 gt so will need the tube for the return on it . can someone can ask him how he want and can pay someone if someone can help me i can pay for your time and pay for shipping to me . unfortunately im locate in canada and have a pin hole on mine
IP: Logged
Imnuts

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rice.1:

Just curious, can someone tell me what a set of coolant pipes would go for?

Actually, since I'm not familiar what going rates are for used parts, would it be possible for someone to message me and I could run parts by them and you could provide me reasonable prices? I'd hate to go there and just low ball him unintentionally, but then again I don't want to lose a bunch of money. Would definitely like to get my money's worth.

I bought front header for a V6 from him and it was $80 about the same price The Fiero Store was selling a used one for at the time. I had asked him for a coolant pipe but he only had ones for 87 and below. I just called him and he said about $100 for a pair of 87 coolant pipes. His name is Mike and his number is 937-667-4859.
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Imnuts

605 posts
Member since Jun 2013

Originally posted by fierogtx:

i need a right side coolant pipe for the 87 gt so will need the tube for the return on it . can someone can ask him how he want and can pay someone if someone can help me i can pay for your time and pay for shipping to me . unfortunately im locate in canada and have a pin hole on mine

I live 6 miles from him. Call him make a deal on exactly what you need and I think he will ship it to you. I you really need a second opinion on the condition of the part I should be able to stop by and check it out.
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2014 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
many thanks for your help because im far i want to be sure to have one that i will be able to clean without having a pin hole where the brackets are . shipping to canada is really expensive for this kind of parts and want to make sure it will be clean . i will call him and will give you news about that . thanks again for your help
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got back from seeing him today. He is a very nice guy, easy to talk to and full of information. I bought both coolant pipes and a radio for my 87 GT for $115.

He told me that he will be getting rid of everything next year. What he doesn't sell or put into a couple of his cars, is going to the junkyard. I told him I would get on here and try to spread the word and keep the thread alive.

Give him a call. I think he enjoys folks to talk to, and he is very reasonable ok his prices.
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2014 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be great if someone in the area could save this stuff from the junkyard. I don't need much, but I might call him and Purchase a couple of things. He sounds like a great guy.
JJ
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a few items so far:

87 GT Nose badge (1)
87 GT Grey Mats (driver and passenger)
87 GT wheel center cap with logo (1 but would like one spare just in case)
87 GT Grey dash saver mat

I am sure I will come up with a few more bits as I dive into this car.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-08-2014).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need
88 Exhaust pipe hangers, mount to frame ends.
Chrome headlight trim bezel
Gen II head light motor
"T" automatic shift knob
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2014 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm back in the area this weekend. Im going to try and slip away and head down to see him Saturday. If you guys who need items call him and work out a price, I can pick them up and ship them to you. His phone number is listed in this thread.
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be heading to Mikes next weekend if anyone would like me to get anything. I won't be able to get anything large since my truck will be packed. If you give Mike a call and need me to pick something up, I will try my best. He can ship parts as well, so I'm more of a middle man, but am glad to help anyone out in anyway if I can.
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we get more pictures of these stash of parts...
PFF
System Bot
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I forgot about this tread I have been going to Germantown ( about 20 min. away ) all year.
Will be going again would love to see this place , and the meet Mike.
I could always use parts at a good price and hate to see anything go to waste.
Does he still have a lot of it?
Would he be willing to let me see the parts?
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll try to get some pics.

I would assume he has a lot of it. I didn't ask him yesterday. If you call him up and tell him what you need, he'll tell you if he has it or not. Good guy to talk to and very knowledgable. I'm sure he'd let you come out to take a look around.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendallville:

I forgot about this tread I have been going to Germantown ( about 20 min. away ) all year.
Will be going again would love to see this place , and the meet Mike.
I could always use parts at a good price and hate to see anything go to waste.
Does he still have a lot of it?
Would he be willing to let me see the parts?

If you go could you give us a report ?
rice.1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2015 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to Mikes this weekend. I didn't get any pictures though.

He still has a good inventory, but he's still wanting to get out of it altogether. He seems to be getting burned out.
88cryan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2016 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP He is still buried in parts.

Everything is for sale and I hope that everyone will take advantage and buy some parts soon because he is burned out. In the next few years he is going to be downsizing and moving to another house so I fear that these parts and cars will go to scrap. He has several complete cars that need homes too. He has a nice looking 87 GT bored/stroked 2.8 (3.2) with the 440t4 4 speed auto tranny that I helped him build. Its on craigslist for $3400. He has many complete 3.4 PR and transmissions laying around. His basement has over a dozen dashes, seats, rims, etc. He has two sheds full of parts and exterior body panels behind the garage. He does NOT have many sail panels/gt lenses.

I work at his house about 2-3 times a month. We are currently working on a 3.4 PR swap 87 GT 5 speed. I am also swapping a 3.4 DOHC into my car in the next couple months at his house.
We have swapped a 3800 s/c kit car before and worked on a couple cars in the Dayton area.

Contact him at fieroamerica@outlook.com or call him at (937) 667-4859
He is a nice guy in his 70's so you may need to speak up! :P

[This message has been edited by 88cryan (edited 05-16-2016).]

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2016 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent an email to address you provided. I'm coming down from Toronto, Ontario for a car show in Mansfield, Ohio next weekend. Looking for a good grey GT style seat, cloth or leather/suede 86/87.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've also sent him an email but no response as of yet.

X-Thumpr-X I'm also from Ontario, if you head down that way would you pick up some parts for me to save of shipping?

[This message has been edited by FieroMontreal (edited 05-20-2016).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2016 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Definatly going to have to go see him when i visit my family in middletown. He did a clutch replacement for me back in the day.
Buck531

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2016 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Buck531Send a Private Message to Buck531Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW I've seen that red car on CL for a while now. I'm not too far away from him either. I do need some parts but I'm not exactly sure. I never saw this thread until now. Guess I'll have to pay him a visit.
88cryan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2016 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroMontreal & X-Thumper-X

I am going over to his house today and will ask him if he checked his email.
PFF
System Bot
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2016 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Inquire about a 4sod trans for 85 gt please
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2016 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please do, I asked about Isuzu tranny bracket.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88cryan:

FieroMontreal & X-Thumper-X

I am going over to his house today and will ask him if he checked his email.

Thanxs

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

x-thumpr-x

1992 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Any news on today?
FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2016 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He has responded to my email.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock