Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  *********Lots Of Fiero Parts In Southwest Ohio********** (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
*********Lots Of Fiero Parts In Southwest Ohio********** by 88cryan
Started on: 02-26-2012 10:20 PM
Replies: 65 (3758 views)
Last post by: FieroMontreal on 05-23-2016 09:34 PM
88cryan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I AM NOT SELLING THIS STUFF! If interested please contact Mike at his Phone number found in the craigslist posting linked below......

A good older friend of mine Mike is selling off alot of his Fiero parts, including whole 2.8 engines, 3.4 engines, several trans including a getrag, over 20 dashes. Also he has several whole cars available, he has been stripping and fixing fieros for many years so basically anything you want he probably has.

I took this pic of his basement a few years ago

The black 88gt is my car which I bought last year, to my knowledge he does not have any other 88 GTs, but he may have a 88 duke.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/2872339620.html

http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/2872338828.html

http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/2872303041.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What?!
88cryan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What?! indeed
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap, and I thought my horde of Fiero parts was bad.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in a factory wingless GT decklid to replace mine.. any idea if he has one?
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stopped at his home a few years back and got allot of good stuff for cheap. In person he is great to deal with. Rick B
ckrummy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ckrummySend a Private Message to ckrummyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you don't happen to have a rust free 88 frame around do you?
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2012 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dayton in the building!!!!......I'll be in touch
88cryan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2012 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not my stuff so I don't know, give him a call and ask. Phone number is in the craigslist links.

Originally posted by ckrummy:

you don't happen to have a rust free 88 frame around do you?

88cryan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP and also he has a total of 10 3.4 engines and a couple 2.8 engines with ecu and everything.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
why on earth would he hoard all this crap?? Fascinating enough that I might stop by next week when I am in Ohio
PFF
System Bot
88GTTTOP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTTTOPSend a Private Message to 88GTTTOPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice, i live in cincy, easy trip to dayton, have mike's number saved, thanks for the info.
akademikjeanius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for akademikjeaniusSend a Private Message to akademikjeaniusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

why on earth would he hoard all this crap?? Fascinating enough that I might stop by next week when I am in Ohio

Talked to him yesterday. Plan to go by today. If there's anything anybody would like me to check for, let me know. I'll have my Android phone w/ me so will get alerted if you p.m. me.

mr-riff

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr-riffSend a Private Message to mr-riffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a 85GT front aero nose assembly and a passenger side front fender. Can you check and take a picture

[This message has been edited by mr-riff (edited 03-04-2012).]

88GTTTOP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTTTOPSend a Private Message to 88GTTTOPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i called mike today and he called me back and i went to his house today to look at some parts. i ended up buying
more than i planned since mike had everything i was looking for. he is a great guy to deal with and has been collecting
parts since 1995. at one time he had 38 cars and now has around 15 or so. he has parted out many cars and did
a great job in removing everything and storing the parts. he knows what he has and has a good grasp on what things are worth
but he is very reasonable to deal with. he has everything you could want from all types of fieros. here are a few pics of what he
has. he will admit most of his parts are used parts but a lot of them are in great shape and some in driver shape and priced
accordingly. i went to the atm twice because i kept finding additional things i wanted.

if you need something call mike, i bet he has it. he is an older gentleman so i doubt he is on forums but i asked him if i could
share my experience and he was all for it and welcomes any and all calls about parts needed. he has a generic ad on dayton craigslist but no pictures and not much detail, but he has what you need just call. i wish i met him 6 months ago.

mike's number is 937-667-4859 and he is located just north of dayton ohio. i drove up today and spent a few hours and a few
hundred bucks and drove home with a car full of parts. was a great time, thanks mike.

here are the parts i purchased today from mike, headliner board, gt seats, shifter surround and plate, mirror, taillight bolts and caps

a large shed full of parts, top to bottom

in pic is mike with a lot of parts out back

need coolant tubes

another area full of parts

his basement full of interior parts

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
holy crap, he has zima!
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2012 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is really cool...in a bizarre, creepy sort of way. To spend this much of one's life and energy to collect these parts is amazing. There is really little or no financial return on hoarding used 1980's GM car parts. yet someone took thousand of hours out of his life to strip and store these parts. I am probably going to visit this guy just for kicks, and maybe waste some money on stuff I probably don't need

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is alive and well in the Rust Belt!!

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen Fiero Mike's place plenty of times when I used to live up in New Carlisle (aka "Nuke").. he lives over off of 202 in Huber Heights right next to the graveyard just North of I70 .I'd always see him out in the driveway wrenching on one of the many fieros he had lined up out there.

I stopped by once with my Fiero but nobody was home.. this is back in 2007 when I needed a new rust free chassis.

I always wanted to see what he had, its a lot more than I ever imagined.
88cryan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88cryanSend a Private Message to 88cryanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you guys are buying some parts off him, I stopped by his house last week for an EGR solenoid, NO MORE EGR CODES!!!!!!
hyphynator1984

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyphynator1984Send a Private Message to hyphynator1984Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need an ecm for an 84 duke and the harness
88GTTTOP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2012 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTTTOPSend a Private Message to 88GTTTOPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hyphynator1984:

i need an ecm for an 84 duke and the harness

in the shed he had cabinets full of ecm's. not sure if he ships stuff but i would think he would.
PFF
System Bot
bgotchtopnotch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2012 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bgotchtopnotchSend a Private Message to bgotchtopnotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im in need of shift and select cables for the Isuzu 5 speed manual transmission. Any help would be greatly appericated
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2012 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mike's number is 937-667-4859 you should call and ask him, thats all his stuff pictured above.
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been a while for this post, just wanted to know if anyone bought any thing from him if so was it in good shape and how was he for price? o and did he ship or was it pick up?i Thought i was getting new rims but fell apart back to looking.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mike is a cool guy, he fixed my fiero once, when i lived in Middletown.

He is fiero thru and thru and knows the car cold.

His fiero stash is legendary around southwest Ohio . hehehe
88GTTTOP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTTTOPSend a Private Message to 88GTTTOPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
he has a lot of everything and he is very reasonable, not sure if he ships though, but i would think he would.

great guy to deal with.
Spaxspore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpaxsporeSend a Private Message to SpaxsporeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how come when i see those pics all that comes to mind is...
"We can rebuild it.... We have the technology.. and the parts "
kendallville

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
we caan make it better , faster , more expensive LOL
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2012 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MIke is a great guy to talk to and would love to have people stop by. He just had knee surgery but he has help when looking for parts. He does ship parts. Said he just sent a transmission to California. Wish I was closer he is a kick to talk to and very helpful.

I sent him a message through craigslist and he answered right away. He prefers phone calls but his email is fieroamerica@woh.rr.com

[This message has been edited by Grantman (edited 04-02-2012).]

Ang84Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for Mike! Went out to visit him on 4-19. I bought a few parts, he has good prices and is great to deal with.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow seats! I need to contact him.
PFF
System Bot
Imnuts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImnutsSend a Private Message to ImnutsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by akademikjeanius:

Fellow Daytonian here...

Though I can't be of much help directly as I own an '87 GT and '88 GT, both of which have 3800 in them, I can make a referral:

The old timer out in Huber Heights that has the Fiero graveyard. He and his son are adepts in the subject of Fieros (in their stock forum). His name is Mike and his number is 937-667-4859

Just to let everyone know that's looking for parts I was at his place this past summer and Mike is still buried to his head in parts.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2014 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy Zena, Warrior Princess! Road trip!!!
TheDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Holy Zena, Warrior Princess! Road trip!!!

If you're serious let me know I might accompany you.

masospaghetti

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for masospaghettiSend a Private Message to masospaghettiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I wish I didn't live so far away!
jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow! None of the links work
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy cow. I'm definitely going to his place when I go home for Halloween.

Just curious, can someone tell me what a set of coolant pipes would go for?

Actually, since I'm not familiar what going rates are for used parts, would it be possible for someone to message me and I could run parts by them and you could provide me reasonable prices? I'd hate to go there and just low ball him unintentionally, but then again I don't want to lose a bunch of money. Would definitely like to get my money's worth.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT

[This message has been edited by rice.1 (edited 10-16-2014).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need a few things for the Rottinchop. If I let you know could you take a look for me?
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2014 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I need a few things for the Rottinchop. If I let you know could you take a look for me?

Yeah shouldn't be a problem. I'm not 100% certain I'm going, but I'm going to try my best. Just shoot me a message.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jc8367:

wow! None of the links work

Probably because they were posted in 2012...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock