Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  fieroguru Lateral Link Relocation Kit - for 88 fieros (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
fieroguru Lateral Link Relocation Kit - for 88 fieros by fieroguru
Started on: 02-12-2012 01:59 PM
Replies: 181 (10063 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 10-12-2018 05:00 PM
goforspeed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2016 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. Thank you for the info.
IP: Logged
goforspeed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2016 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for goforspeedSend a Private Message to goforspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received the lateral link relocation brackets. Super fast shipment and we'll packed. Links look great!
Thank you
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
mugsman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2016 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mugsmanSend a Private Message to mugsmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2016 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2016 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2016 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2016 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the hell...
I need another set. Please shoot me your Paypal addy again. Thanks!
(Might as well do it right, instead of doing it over. )
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2016 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today. Thanks!

<Bump>
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2017 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been a while since I have bumped this.
I replenished my inventory and have parts to make another 9 of these 50+ of these.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2017 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have this on both of my cars. Great addition!

Paul already mentioned this, but I think it bears repeating...
Does your 88 want to change lanes when you get on or off the gas? It could be because your knuckles are worn.

An added bonus of having this kit (other than the improved geometry) is that if the hole in the knuckle where the "long bolt" goes through is worn, allowing the links to change position. This kit eliminates that hole as the pivot point for the lateral and toe links. (Trailing link, as well.) Saves you the hassle of repairing or replacing your worn knuckles.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-16-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2017 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2017 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent products you make. I'm interested & will be contacting you when I'm ready. I'll send you a PM with few questions. Thanks.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2017 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2018 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2018 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
camronnie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2018 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for camronnieSend a Private Message to camronnieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another bump, PM sent.
adm927

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2018 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for adm927Send a Private Message to adm927Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these only needed for cars that are lowered 1.5 inches or more?
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2018 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by adm927:

Are these only needed for cars that are lowered 1.5 inches or more?

The kit is designed to restore the rear geometry back to stock when you lower the rear 1 1/2".
However, if you install it on a non-lowered car (or one lowered less than 1 1/2"), it will still raise the roll center, reduce the tendency to roll, and increase the negative camber gain in compression, so there is still benefit on stock ride height Fieros.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
October Bump!
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieroguru, I have one of these that I bought from you. I was curious why GM never did this in the first place. Any ideas?
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2018 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICouldaBeenAV8:

Fieroguru, I have one of these that I bought from you. I was curious why GM never did this in the first place. Any ideas?

Thanks for the purchase and support!

GM designed the 88 Fiero around the use of 14" and 15" wheels and this mod requires 17" wheels, so the simple answer is it didn't fit. It is pretty common for suspension and brake designs to be limited by the base model wheels used for that year.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock