Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  fieroguru Lateral Link Relocation Kit - for 88 fieros (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
fieroguru Lateral Link Relocation Kit - for 88 fieros by fieroguru
Started on: 02-12-2012 01:59 PM
Replies: 181 (10063 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 10-12-2018 05:00 PM
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguru:

ICouldaBeenAV8 and Raydar, you are at the front of the list if you are still interested in purchasing.

I'm still here!

Ummm! Page 2 ownership.

[This message has been edited by ICouldaBeenAV8 (edited 07-26-2012).]

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still here, and interested.
Just let me know.

Thanks!
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first two sets are all ready to be boxed up and shipped. These have been spoken for by ICouldaBeenAV8 and Raydar, but I have 3 more in the works.

If you want a set, time to speak up… I don’t know how long it will be before I can have more brackets laser cut.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment on the way!

Thanks, man!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First 2 sets paid for, shipped, and PM's sent with the important #'s.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2012 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy smokes! Got mine already!

Thanks Paul.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-02-2012).]

Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I need to get a set of these, what do i need to do ?

Rick

------------------
http://i252.photobucket.com...ec/2007_12240001.jpg

fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

I need to get a set of these, what do i need to do ?

Rick

PM sent
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2012 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

blast you Guru!

thanks soooo much for pointing out a problem I didn't even no I had!

Reading that just made my day
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2012 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BTW, got mine also. I'm just on the other side of the country so can't gloat over new parts. It went to my daughter's house, she opened it and phoned me saying yuck! you just got some Fiero parts. Hopefully will be able to install when I return to Florida.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the pre-cut parts to make another couple of these... just need to weld them up and paint them.
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Larryinkc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LarryinkcSend a Private Message to LarryinkcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2012 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is gonna be my xmas gift to myself !! I'll sent a paypal on wednesday ! Glad you still have them.

Rick

------------------
http://i252.photobucket.com...ec/2007_12240001.jpg

fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2013 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the New Year!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2013 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just finished welding up a set for another member, so now would be a good time to order a set if you are interested.

I have all the components cut and ready to weld for 2 more kits... so there is minimal turn around time.

Once these last 2 sets are gone, I will place another order to have all the components for another 5 sets cut out again.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2013 06:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump!
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanted to leave feedback for guru for the hubs he made for me, he doesnt have a thread dedicated to his hubs so ill leave it here. I am seriously considering getting this kit for my 86/88 hybrid suspension. Anyone thinking of doing any dealings with fieroguru for anything he makes, rest assured he is a straight shooter and an excellent craftsman. Great products and even better communication and service. Thank you fieroguru for offering your quality products for our little cars
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2013 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

I wanted to leave feedback for guru for the hubs he made for me, he doesnt have a thread dedicated to his hubs so ill leave it here. I am seriously considering getting this kit for my 86/88 hybrid suspension. Anyone thinking of doing any dealings with fieroguru for anything he makes, rest assured he is a straight shooter and an excellent craftsman. Great products and even better communication and service. Thank you fieroguru for offering your quality products for our little cars

Thanks for the feedback! I have started a Mall thread for the 84-87 front hub service.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/065345.html
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

Anyone that knows Paul already knows this. He's a straight shooter and a class act. I honestly don't believe there's anything he can't do if he sets his mind to it. I am happy to call him a friend but, I do wish he would get his own project car finished. So all of you folks that want this (I know I do) get it ordered so he can finshed his own project car.

Actually, I jealous. Some folks have just way too much talent.

------------------
Ron
"Antonius heartily agreed with him [sc. Cicero] that the budget should be balanced, that the Treasury should be refilled, that the public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of the generals should be tempered and controlled, that assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt, that the mobs should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence, and that prudence and frugality should be put into practice as soon as possible." -Taylor Caldwell
Evidently we've learned nothing in the past 2,000+ years.

PFF
System Bot
IXSLR8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2013 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IXSLR8Send a Private Message to IXSLR8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking that this kit kills two birds with one stone!
Do these lateral link relocation brackets eliminate the common play in the knuckle where the long bolt goes thru the two trailing arms?

IXSLR8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IXSLR8Send a Private Message to IXSLR8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, bump?
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This bracket uses the stock upright holes to attach, but is also attached via the trailing link ear as well. Installation is quite snug fitting and once the bolts are torqued, they don't move. Once installed, the new (lower) set of holes are used for the actual attachment of the lateral links. So I guess you could say this helps eliminate the hole slop in some uprights, but that really isn't much of a selling point in my book.

I have all the parts in stock for one last set, before I have to place the order for all the components for another 5 (probably a 2-3 week lead time).
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2013 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a fantastic idea!
These look really well made, too!
Adding to my project parts list!

------------------
~Michael
'85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!!

Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These work great.

Here's a writeup from the last event I did in my '88 with the brackets installed:
http://steventsnyder.com/au...-v6-88-fiero-part-2/
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2013 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:
Here's a writeup...

Impressive!

This kit is the next thing I'm doing with mine, along with the rear suspension rework.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2013 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I replenished my inventory and now have all the parts needed to assemble 5 more sets of these lateral link relocation kits.

They will ship within 5 days of order, or possibly less, depending on my current work load at the time of order.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2013 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend crowd.

I am planning on taking a few sets of these to the 30th and will sell them at the show for $50 off, if interested please let me know.

[This message has been edited by fieroguru (edited 05-18-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 06:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2013 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
renderareason

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for renderareasonSend a Private Message to renderareasonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good camber control!

This is with -2.5* static rear camber, 350 lb-in rear springs, no rear swaybar, solid rod end lateral links, and fieroguru's lateral link relocation kit:

Those are 275/35/18 Hankook RS3s on the rear... very sticky.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the feedback and picture! You don't happen to have a picture before the relocation brackets and wheels/tires added do you?
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump!
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump! I will be bringing 2 sets of these Lateral Link Relocation Brackets with me to the 30th in case anyone wants a set.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock