Started on: 10-25-2011 08:57 PM
Replies: 14 (591 views)
Last post by: Rick 88 on 05-31-2014 03:53 PM
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2011 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stock EGR chip with the EGR disabled.

No more Code 32!!

$45 shipped

In Wisconsin tax applies

http://reddevilriver.com/Related_Products.html

* Off Road Use Only. Not for use in California or anywhere prohibited.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 03:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmm, I need more info on this. If there are no negative issues created by this chip I want to order one.
Also can you add in some performance boosters like the hypertech chip?
PM sent as well.
Thanks dude.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2013 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are no performance boosters on these chips. Just stock with the EGR and/or cold idle speed modification. The performance modifications don't really produce any more power, they just cut mileage.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
re-bump
NiotaFiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiotaFieroSend a Private Message to NiotaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

There are no performance boosters on these chips. Just stock with the EGR and/or cold idle speed modification. The performance modifications don't really produce any more power, they just cut mileage.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the cold idle speed modification for?
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2013 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some people dislike the stock cold idle speed. If you want it knocked down some this option does it.
animal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2013 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Stock EGR chip with the EGR disabled.

No more Code 32!!

$45 shipped

In Wisconsin tax applies

http://reddevilriver.com/Related_Products.html

* Off Road Use Only. Not for use in California or anywhere prohibited.

It says $55 at the web site. Which is it?
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2013 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump....Interested.

Steve
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2013 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I screwed that up. Paypal me the $45, include year transmission and rear rim size (14" or 15") and I will send it out. Send it to gofast@reddevilriver.com - If you gift it to me make sure to include your shipping address. You can also email me at gofast@reddevilriver.com with any questions.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Installed and NO more darn CEL!!!

Steve
PFF
System Bot
rennoc442

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rennoc442Send a Private Message to rennoc442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still for $45? Will gift you funds as soon as I hear it's still $45.
Fierotregg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotreggSend a Private Message to FierotreggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
87 GT I just got idles like crap on a cold start, after it warms up idles perfect, would this help that issue? Thanks.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah - Since I made the mistake I will honor it - $45 shipped for now. Gift it but make sure to include Year, Transmission and Tire size if you want EGR delete, and if you want reduced cold idle PLUS your address.

No - This won't fix a rough cold idle issue. In fact it will make it worse since the ECM will have a slower target idle when cold and that will make it seem rougher.

[This message has been edited by phonedawgz (edited 05-29-2014).]

Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2014 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will this chip work properly on a 3.4 PR?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock