Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  FS: 3800SC ODBII Conversion Harness (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
FS: 3800SC ODBII Conversion Harness by phonedawgz
Started on: 05-05-2011 09:22 AM
Replies: 235 (11201 views)
Last post by: mental floss on 08-19-2014 06:42 AM
NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2012 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These things are a work of art. Truely worth the waiting times!!
IP: Logged
LoW_KeY

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2012 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
holy crap... thats what I need!! I have one tuned with obd 1.5. So I'm lacking the dual knock and MAP sensors. I know getting those sensors back wouldn't be an issue. Then I could drive to ZZP for a dyno tune

------------------
3800 SC/IC Formula whines more than your girl...
08 Cobalt SS TC - ZZP tuned, K&N SRI, 6k HID's 13.31@107
07 HHR - Wifes

mike730

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mike730Send a Private Message to mike730Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Products are the best around I got my harness and my car started right up no problems at all. Any questions he answers them right away.
Blue87Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue87FieroSend a Private Message to Blue87FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump so I can leave you feedback and say thanks everything looks great I didn't order a harness but I got some other swap parts. Fast shipping good price and great communication.

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Blue87Fiero (edited 06-14-2012).]

phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump again
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump again
slideways

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slidewaysSend a Private Message to slidewaysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Started up first try!!! This harness is a work of art, beyond what I expected. Labelled, routed nicely, detailed instructions and professionally done excellent job Timm!!
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A;ways great to hear!
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
received mine the other day...looks great.

thanks
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2012 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always glad to hear!
86 toy

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A bump for a great guy and nice harnesses.. I sent my core harness back 7 months after i bought the harness and he still refunded my core without question!! Just thought i would share my positive experience with everyone.. thanks again Timm!!

------------------
--Mark--
Yellow 88 GT 5speed soon to have a 3800 sc

87 GT 3400 5spd-- FOR SALE --

daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Phonedawgz, you have a pm about a harness. Thanks Daniel
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2012 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So with all of these harnesses sold and installed I can't believe no one has posted pics of their installs in this thread.

It would be great to see some of your customer's installs so we can see how clean the harnesses look.
JamesCurtis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JamesCurtisSend a Private Message to JamesCurtisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He just shipped mine out today, I'll try to snap some pics when it gets here .
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some uninstalled pics from this thread

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/056895-2.html#p45

IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Here are some uninstalled pics from this thread

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/056895-2.html#p45

Thanks, but these pics don't show the heat loom, the routing once installed, etc. They look to be of quality work, I'd just like to see some pics of a completed job or two.
86 toy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86 toySend a Private Message to 86 toyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can try to get some pics of the installed harness on my 3400.. the harness is good quality and once I figured out the way it needed to be routed if fit well..

------------------
--Mark--
Yellow 88 GT 3400 5speed

phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2012 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have stopped giving the option of putting split loom on my harnesses. They come finished taped only (for now). The split loom never looks good in my opinion. If you are interested in having your harness being finished in split loom, my suggestion is to do that part yourself.

PM sent
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
renderareason

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for renderareasonSend a Private Message to renderareasonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recently started my order on this harness, and I must say that Timm is very helpful. He walks you through a detailed harness build sheet, and explains all the steps and requirements. He even made some recommendations for me to clean up my engine bay. I look forward to receiving the final product, as I have only heard positive reviews. Thanks!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
()

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 10-13-2012).]

pdemondo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2012 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pdemondoSend a Private Message to pdemondoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making harnesses? I PM'ed you a while back. I am looking for a 4.9 harness.
Thanks
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recently got a harness from Timm, it is very nicely put together. It took a couple weeks but its well worth the wait! I ordered through his website at: http://www.reddevilriver.com/
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI - Last week I had surgery on Thursday. This has slowed things down some, both before and now after surgery. I am back to work making harnesses however the schedule did get set back. Email me if you do have a status update question.

Thanks

Timm

also - PM sent

[This message has been edited by phonedawgz (edited 11-06-2012).]

NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working overtime and getting caught up. Thanks to all who sent good wishes.
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again Timm, is a good seller. Very easy to work with and takes his time to make sure the buyer is happy!!

Thanks again Timm!!
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2012 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caught up with the 2 week delivery time frame - for now!
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2012 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump and nasty cross post - I am asking if there is interest in an all new wire and connector option of this harness. Details are listed at General Fiero.
Also

Availability is currently two weeks for my standard harnesses listed at the start of this thread.
fierro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2012 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierroSend a Private Message to fierroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Phonedawgz new guy here, do you have another harness for sale for a 5 speed 4 cyl. 85 SE to 3800 SII s/c for sale? I tried making my own harness but i am overwhelmed on the length the wires need to be, it would be one less thing to worry about. Thanks
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I do.

Email sent.

Bump for the highest quality harnesses. Nearly spliceless. Many new connectors.
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2012 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let me say Timm is the best. Great customer service!! Even way after I bought my Harness he was VERY QUICK to respond to my questions.

If your in the market for a harness, Timm is the guy to build / make one for you!!

------------------
It's a CAR, now drive it!!

http://community.webshots.c...rx32?vhost=community
Coming Soon 3800 swap: Fierox: Mounts

phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2012 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2012 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last bump of the year
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Immediate openings for new orders.

86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2013 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn...wish I had $. I will be needing one.

Steve
phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2013 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Packers are now out of the playoffs. More time to work.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock