Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Headliners, Sunvisors, Sunshades (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Headliners, Sunvisors, Sunshades by Russ88TTop
Started on: 12-16-2010 04:12 PM
Replies: 232 (12250 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 09-15-2019 11:43 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out last week, Black T-Top shades and T-Top stirage bags, pics a bit fuzzy

Russ

------------------

IP: Logged
Driver_WT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are my options if my headliner has disintegrated?

Thanks.

Wade
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wade - The Cloth or the board itself

Russ

------------------

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2012 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,
visors were shipped and should be there saturday but it is usps so maybe monday. i put a piece of my suede on the box too.
thanks
al
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,
i got the sun visors and door panels today. i have to say they, look GREAT. when i get some time, i'll post some pics (not installed but readers will get the idea).
Of course now i wil have to get the rest of the accessories, like the arm rests, shifter and ebrake boots and the map pockets covered in grey vinyl, to match the 87 gt interior. i think it wil set off the suede nicely.
thanks again!!
+ feedback left
al
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ace - thanks, glad they made to you OK

Here's another set that went out recently - visors, sunshade and sunshade bag

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some that went out past few weeks,

Tan Sunshade

Grey Visors

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT

PS: I'm gonna need one of those sunshades, mine has a water spot.
Driver_WT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Wade - The Cloth or the board itself

Russ

I have not been in the forum for a while, so my apologies for the delay in replying. The entire headliner is missing from my car - no cloth and no board. What are my options.

thanks.

Wade
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
NC&StL

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NC&StLSend a Private Message to NC&StLEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a bump and a thank you to Russ for the quick turnaround and excellent work on a pair of Beechwood visors and headliner material. I highly recommend his work and professionalism.
PFF
System Bot
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey russ

pm sent your way

coady
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 09-07-2012).]

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Austrian Import

3919 posts
Member since Feb 2007
Russ, I'm interested in a suede headliner (and possibly matching sunvisors). Would you be able to do a cream (Oyster, very light beige, or whatever it's called) color?

Like this:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

also in my favorite Fiero interior kit: Eddie Snaauw / Scott Tilden interior kit

I was also considering a cream/black two-tone combination, but I can't quite visualize how that would look. (I did notice a lot of exotics do cream/blue, or cream/brown as well)

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AI - nice pics of interiors - currently only four colors are available in the suede padded headliner material ( black, charcoal, light grey and tan ), but I do have a color available very close to the one you want in the standard padded headliner material

Russ

------------------

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AI - nice pics of interiors - currently only four colors are available in the suede padded headliner material ( black, charcoal, light grey and tan ), but I do have a color available very close to the one you want in the standard padded headliner material

Russ

Better than nothing. Do you have any pictures of it?

I also noticed the "fake trunk floor" you have on your website. Could you tell me a bit more about it? How does it attach? Do you have any additional pictures? Can it be stored somewhere in the car when I need the full trunk depth?
Would it be possible to make a fake floor that only takes up 1/2 the width? (so I have half the depth covered, where I'd put tools, coolant, other goodies) and the other side having full depth?

zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2012 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

PM sent on some visors...waiting on a response. Thanks!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AI - Here's the post that has them on it, more pics and info are also on page 7

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/051164-6.html

I don't think making one covering 1/2 side will work as it's supported on the shelf by both sides of the trunk area
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, been fighting some health issues most of last week

Russ

------------------

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AI - Here's the post that has them on it, more pics and info are also on page 7

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...4/HTML/051164-6.html

I don't think making one covering 1/2 side will work as it's supported on the shelf by both sides of the trunk area
Sorry I didn't reply sooner, been fighting some health issues most of last week

Russ

Since the economy isn't the best I've been asked if I could make a different trunk cover a little less expensive. So here is what I came up with, It fits in the lower part of the trunk and still hides what is in the well portion

The material is the same, the color looks different because of the angle. It is almost a perfect match for the stock carpet. The one pic'd is for the 85,86 and 87 GT. I have another pattern for everyting else

The left side

The right side

Since they just slip in without any install kits, I have saved time and money making them, so the cost with the carpeting material ( as Pictured ) is $40 shipped in the US. I can also do them in Vinyl ( C/F, etc. for $47 and the raised lettered one's saying ( FIERO or FIERO GT ) will be $57. Custom lettering will be a little higher.

Questions or comments?

Thanks for looking
Russ

Thank you! Russ, don't worry about not replying sooner. I totally understand.

Curious about the second part of my question: Where can I store it in the car when I need the full trunk depth?
I think I'll place an order for this. What's the material it's made out of? How heavy of stuff could I place on top of it in your opinion?

Request for ideas:
I'm also a bit curious how I could customize it to explain to people that it's a false floor, so I don't have to explain that my trunk is till the full depth and not cut at car shows.

Max
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Austrian Import

3919 posts
Member since Feb 2007
also, does it make a difference if I have a trunk blower, or if it's gone when I order it?

Another idea: What do you think of doing A-,B- pillars in a suede type material? Would it have to be something I sent the pillars in for, or would it be easy for me to just glue your fabric to them? Also, do you honestly think it would look good?
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,
Sent you PM

Mike Parker
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mike - PM replyed to

AI - I have two types of the lower trunk cover - Type A fits '85,'86, '87 GT with V6 ( with blower motor ) and type B - everything else
I'll let you know about the A&B pillers as I'm working up a quote for another Forum member. I personally like the Suede material for the headliner and visors, but did a set of door panels for ( ace5514 ) in it and they looked great

Russ

------------------

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have pictures of these suede door panels?

Cool, in that case I'll need at least 2 (one for a notchie with blower, one for a fastback with blower - in case they're different) Are there any savings if I order several at once?
Can I have it in different materials? (I'm thinking either a stock carpet grey color, or a suede like carpet grey color)
Also, does it fit anywhere in the car, in case I want to take it out to get the full trunk depth?

Could you brainstorm for a way for it to show that it's a fake trunk floor at car shows? (maybe a plexi glass piece) Do you (or anybody else) think that would look better, or worse?

What's your lead time?

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 09-27-2012).]

zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got my grey map pocket pair this afternoon. AWESOME! Will post some installed pics soon! Thanks again RUSS!
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, I need a headliner w/ sunroof in black and matching A & B pillars. Oh, and visors too. PM me your # and lets chat!
zefferk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2012 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As promised, here's a picture of my recovered visors with map pockets that I just received yesterday. They look awesome. Thanks for the great work Russ!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2012 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AI - you'll save about $8 shipping cost by shipping together - not sure what you mean by "suede like carpet" - plexi, probebly with added costs, still not sure why you want to show the floor under, I designed the trunk covers so you can hide things under them at shows and still show off the engine compartment

BV - you have a PM

Jeff - visors look great, thanks for the pics

Russ

------------------

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2012 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I want to show off the fact that the floor has full depth, not necessarily what's inside.
Maybe an edge lit plexi piece inside. (probably less than about 10"x 5" in size)

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out today, the sunshade is Black Suede and the camera doesn't show the true color of the edgeing as a Bright Red

Pics of the Storage bag

And a close up of the stitching

Russ

------------------

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2012 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a tan headliner in tan w/ sunroof. Any way to meet in indy, maybe kokomo?

Thanks,
Greg

------------------

[This message has been edited by FieroGTguy (edited 10-03-2012).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greg - you have a PM

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Russ,

Don't forget to post a picture of mine before you send it. I may burst if you don't. lol
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out last week to Coady - Charcoal C/F visors along with many other items in the same material

These went to IL last week - Black Suede

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tan sunshade went out today

Russ

------------------

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 03:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
excellent work
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Check your PM's please.

Robert
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rpro
Russ is a very busy guy so if it takes a little bit for him to reply please understand. and the wait is most certainly worth it!!!!! you can take my word as a super happy patron of his.
List of Russ' products in my car to date:
sunvisors
ebrake boot
shifter boot
hvac console
shifter consloe
Door pannels
interior doo handles

List of things yet to come:
headliner
cluster console
sunroof shield
sunroof shield bag
sunroof bag
matts
front trunk cover
both rear trunk covers

LETS JUST SAY IM A FAN!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by coady (edited 11-14-2012).]

coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
positive feedback left for you sir.......
coady
Chooko

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChookoSend a Private Message to ChookoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ,

Pm sent.

------------------

Joe

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to catch up on the pics, these went out earlier, Grey TTop shades and a storage bag for them

Russ

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay