Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Headliners, Sunvisors, Sunshades (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Headliners, Sunvisors, Sunshades by Russ88TTop
Started on: 12-16-2010 04:12 PM
Replies: 232 (12256 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 09-15-2019 11:43 AM
FieroUte

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroUteSend a Private Message to FieroUteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright sounds good. I'm gonna have to figure out if I need the light or dark grey to fit my interior.
IP: Logged
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2011 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroUte

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroUteSend a Private Message to FieroUteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright sounds good. I'm gonna have to figure out if I need the light or dark grey to fit my interior.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top for Christmas!
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2011 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do or can you add piping to your visors? Also, you have a PM

[This message has been edited by deloreanant (edited 12-26-2011).]

redraif

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2011 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redraifSend a Private Message to redraifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Klm I like where. That idea is going...

Originally posted by deloreanant:

Do or can you add piping to your visors? Also, you have a PM

Hmmm I like where that idea is going...

------------------
Rescued & resuscitated 1984 Indy Fiero SE Pace Car Replica #770 presently reversibly modified!
SE: Stormtrooper Edition

Everything is the Previous owners fault

Axmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AxmannSend a Private Message to AxmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!!!! Russ does amazing work. I received my armrest yesterday. Superb quality is an understatement! Strongly suggest him for your Fiero needs. Thanks Russ keep up the great work.
njcwgrl

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for njcwgrlSend a Private Message to njcwgrlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunshades for a T-Top in Black Headliner material headed East

Russ

------------------

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2012 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now I just hope that they get here soon if this is my set.

Nelson

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:

Sunshades for a T-Top in Black Headliner material headed East

Russ

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should have them today with the T-Top glass storage bags. I used a new material on these that is designed to protect the clear coat paint. The backing is twice as thick as anything I've used before to protect the glass and I'll be using it on all future orders for any of the storage bags, sunshades, etc.

Russ

------------------

PFF
System Bot
npdimonte

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for npdimonteSend a Private Message to npdimonteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

www.rwupholstery.com

It looks like your server is down. How much for the sunshade and a set of sunvisors w/pockets?
Nick

------------------
Nick D.
'88 Fiero GT 5-spd
'03 Jetta GLS TDI 5-spd

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received both items yesterday and they really look good. Now all I have to do is get the car long term functional and I can start to use them.

Nelson

You should have them today with the T-Top glass storage bags. I used a new material on these that is designed to protect the clear coat paint. The backing is twice as thick as anything I've used before to protect the glass and I'll be using it on all future orders for any of the storage bags, sunshades, etc.

Russ

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
np - server back up, not sure what happpend. -- Visors are $50 and $7.50 for pockets per visor and the sunshade is $55
Thanks for your interest

Russ

------------------

fierogt_87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2012 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt_87Send a Private Message to fierogt_87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a Fiero with the pop up removable sunroof, how does the sunshade work?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2012 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierogt - it fits just under the glass, PM me your email and I'll forward you the instructions and a catalog
Russ
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2012 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been off for the past week, now playing catchup, these went out today, Black Suede with Blue stitching, along
with a headliner kit to match, plus an e-brake boot and armrests in Black Naugahyde with Blue stitching,

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Russ88TTop

805 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Sunshade in Black Suede with Black Naugahyde on the reverse side that was sent out tonight

A closeup showing a better pic of the Black Suede Material

Russ

------------------

RULOOKIN

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RULOOKINClick Here to visit RULOOKIN's HomePageSend a Private Message to RULOOKINEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the suade Russ and chance you were able to find a nice tan suade to work with ??? i can always sell my headliner and get a new one done in suade !! I want a bit darker than stock colour 88 tan let me know !
deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sunshade in Black Suede with Black Naugahyde on the reverse side that was sent out tonight

A closeup showing a better pic of the Black Suede Material

Russ

I hope that's mine. It looks like mine. Is that mine?
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jordan,
That's yours, FedEx should show up at your door today
Russ
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Russ88TTop

805 posts
Member since Jul 2004
RU - here is a sample of the padded Suede Headliner material, currently only four colors available. The Suede Tan is very close to the OEM Tan

Russ
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another set like this out the door.

Don't let another day go by without upgrading your worn/torn visor!

for more quality Fiero products visit http://rwupholstery.com

[This message has been edited by 87GT2M6 (edited 02-17-2012).]

deloreanant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2012 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine showed up today! Outstanding. Words cannot explain what RW Upholstery's upgrades do for your interior nor can pictures explain how great these products are. You really must see them in person. As always, great job Russ! Thank you.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for sun shades for your GT or TTop or need new sun visors look no further we got-um !

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

87GT2M6

1297 posts
Member since Jan 2008
If you don't see what you need please contact Russ88TTop most likely its in development !

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for high quality parts for our Fieros
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2012 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out recently.
The dark grey headliner material and the sunshade bag material is made from a material that is used to protect clear coat paint. The padding is twice as thick as I've used previously and I kept the price the same

Russ

------------------

UK86GT4.9

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2012 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UK86GT4.9Send a Private Message to UK86GT4.9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
PFF
System Bot
npdimonte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2012 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for npdimonteSend a Private Message to npdimonteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These went out recently.
The dark grey headliner material and the sunshade bag material is made from a material that is used to protect clear coat paint. The padding is twice as thick as I've used previously and I kept the price the same

Russ

Hey Russ,

Received the Sunshade and bag (as shown) plus a pair of Sunvisors with pockets, they look great. I showed them off at our NIFE meeting last Saturday and they received high marks.

Thanks,

------------------
Nick D.
'88 Fiero GT 5-spd
'03 Jetta GLS TDI 5-spd

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out last week - TTop Glass storage bags in Charcoal C/F

These went to Canada - Dark Grey Headliner material and Grey Vinyl. I changed the design a little to match the way I do the standard sunshade

Russ

------------------

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Russ88TTop

805 posts
Member since Jul 2004
This is a pic of Nick's visors

Russ

------------------

canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Russ,
Are the dark gray fabric and gray vinyl T-top shades going to Canada mine?
Will you be posting any pictures of my full width black vinyl front trunk cover with raised "Fiero GT" lettering?
Thanks,
John
shawnk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkSend a Private Message to shawnkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pmd again
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John - posted pics of full front cover and lower trunk cover for you, your order was mailed on Thursday last week
shawn - PM replyed to

Everyone, Thanks for your interest and looking

Russ

------------------

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 05-30-2012).]

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
russ,
i want to get my visors done in the grey suede no pockets. the problem is is i bought two yards by 60" of the light grey before i knew you did these. while the two yards should be enough to do the headliner and visors...i think i might like to do the rear fire wall board (behind the seats) and the lower door panels in the same material. so here is my question...if i sent you my visors and a piece of my material could you see if your light grey sued is a match. if it is you can cover my visors and make me a set of the lower door panels in the same suede material (door panels with vertical stitching). i know dyes change over time but i am hopeful. if you are interested pm me with a price and shipping address. if the suede doesn't match i can send you some of the sued i have and then figure out what to do about the doors and the rear panel.
thanks
al
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Al,
Can do - you have a PM

Russ

------------------

notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sending a pm. need headlinder, sunvisors, and sun shade
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock