Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Headliners, Sunvisors, Sunshades (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Headliners, Sunvisors, Sunshades by Russ88TTop
Started on: 12-16-2010 04:12 PM
Replies: 232 (12250 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 09-15-2019 11:43 AM
Russ88TTop

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These arrived in SC yesterday, Beechwood shades for a T-Top

Russ

IP: Logged
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2011 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Russ88TTop:
These arrived in SC yesterday, Beechwood shades for a T-Top

Russ

how much are those, i need a set.

thanks..
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 04:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As one of Russ’s primary distributors he has shared the latest R&D innovation for our Fieros with me that will blow you away and leave you drooling . These new products are just around the corner. Sorry to keep you in suspense but I just couldn’t help giving everyone a heads up. You guys are going to love this!!!
degs

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2011 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for degsSend a Private Message to degsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When will he be releasing these new things? :-)

I just got my first fiero and the headliner is shot so I guess I'll wait to order until I see what's new
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another set out today, Dark Grey OEM with pockets

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Need new sunvisors, sunshade for your sunroof or TTop ?

we got-um !

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow...
Since my interior is fairly new and complete, I didn't notice the sunroof shades before now. (Yeah. My head was in a dark place.)
It's costing me nearly that much, at a local shop, to get my sunshade recovered. Just on one side.
And I supplied the material.

Hard to beat these!

------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fastback

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-16-2011).]

lilbanjoe

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lilbanjoeSend a Private Message to lilbanjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Russ, If I bring my car can we do the headliner and both visors there at your place so they all match?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2011 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John,
Sure can, but a drive from FL to Northern Indiana?
I'll call you this weekend with better options
Russ
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We got ya covered !
lilbanjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2011 06:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilbanjoeSend a Private Message to lilbanjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a set just like this one "Grey" just went out to its new owner, need to remember to take pictures before I send it out. We can make these in carbon fiber and just about any color you want.

Serving the Public since 1980

We got ya covered !

Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 03:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you be adding other colors?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AI - Thanks for the question on other colors. I have the four colors for the Fiero ( Lt Grey, Dk Grey, Tan and Beechwood avaialable) in the padded headliner material. On a color chart from my supplier, there are an additional 119 choices in padded headliner materials. I also have four colors in padded suede headliner material. In non-padded there are several colors in Carbon Fiber, and probebly hundred's of choices in vinyl or cloth.
If your interested in anything specific, please let me know
Thanks for your interest
Russ
www.rwupholstery.com

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 08-23-2011).]

Twilight Fenrir

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Twilight FenrirSend a Private Message to Twilight FenrirEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool stuff

I just added a bunch of stuff to my list of things I'll get for my Fiero in the future... Love the lighted trunk cover, pocketed sun vizors, and T-top shades...
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Twilight - Thanks, I'll be adding more Fiero products in the coming weeks
lilbanjoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lilbanjoeSend a Private Message to lilbanjoeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received sunvisors, sunshade, headliner kit, carbon fiber surround, shifter boot and ebrake boot. I can't say how happy I am with the quality and workmanship. Great job Russ! Would definitely recommend.
PFF
System Bot
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2011 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Russ, you know I'm going to have to get a set of these from you, right? The quality and workmanship on the GT trunk tray is still second to none and it's time to pick up some more of your fine products. Would you care to PM me and let me know the cost on these, exactly as they are in the image below in 88 GT dark gray, shipped to 37683?

Is it safe to say that the factory mirror isn't a retainable option on your visors?

Robert

Another set out today, Dark Grey OEM with pockets

www.rwupholstery.com

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Robert - The cost is $60 with pockets and $50 without pockets using your cores ( shipping included in the US ). I have that material in stock along with the Lighter Grey, Tan and Beechwood.
Thanks for the kind words and interest in the products, and you have a PM
And your correct on the mirrors, they generally crack on removal or reinstall
Russ

[This message has been edited by Russ88TTop (edited 09-10-2011).]

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are some pics of lilbanjoes

Back of sunshade in Black C/F

Surround, shifter and e-brake boot to match

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2011 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here are some pics of lilbanjoes

Back of sunshade in Black C/F

Surround, shifter and e-brake boot to match

Russ
www.rwupholstery.com

Fantastic!
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2011 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like the look of the suede roof and visors, but how does it look with everything else in the car? The A and B pillars, the carpet, the cloth or leather/vinyl? I can't help but wonder if there is just too many different fabrics going on.
Xtreme Racing

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2011 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme RacingClick Here to visit Xtreme Racing's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme RacingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a black suede headline in my car and love it. I did paint my pillar black so that might have helped.

------------------
The 80's called, they are missing there cars, do you know anything about this? Yea, they are in my driveway.

Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
del - I have the Black Suede headliner in mine with the stock grey pillars and it's OK for me. XR painted his Black which suit's him and I'm sure it looks great. It's all a matter of what you want and are comfortable with in your car. Everyone has different tastes and the only one you have to please is yourself
XR - thanks for your input, might PM me some pics when you can
Russ
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking pictures of suede headliner. I'd like to do mine in a cream color.
deloreanant

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2011 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deloreanantSend a Private Message to deloreanantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a friendly bump.
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2011 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2011 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going out with headliner kit, The pic doesn't show it well, but the visors are Black Suede with pockets

Russ
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2011 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These went out last week, Charcoal Carbon Fiber look with Red Stitching

Russ
87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2011 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've added these to my products, They are made for easy installation and removal thru the use of elastic and Velcro. The material is actually a high quality vinyl that has the look of Carbon Fiber.

87GT2M6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2011 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT with a well deserved Bump
85Fiero85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85Fiero85Send a Private Message to 85Fiero85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you do headliners in beechwood color?
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes to Beechwood, see post at top of page, about a 95% match ot the original color

Russ

------------------

85Fiero85

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2011 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85Fiero85Send a Private Message to 85Fiero85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much you asking for a headliner in beechwood?
FieroUte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroUteSend a Private Message to FieroUteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How hard is it to install the headliner if I ordered the kit? I think I read that if you take the pillars off on just one side you can slide the headliner out then slide it back in after installing? I'm very interested. Thanks!
Russ88TTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2011 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Russ88TTopClick Here to visit Russ88TTop's HomePageSend a Private Message to Russ88TTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did mine by removing both, not sure about just one piller. Seems it would more of a hassle that way trying to fit it back in without causing wrinkles. I'm sure someone has tried it and will post with some comments either way. Not much more time involved to remove and reinstall both side pillers

Russ

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay