Started on: 12-02-2010 02:31 AM
Replies: 462 (24077 views)
Last post by: Tha Driver on 08-29-2022 04:24 AM
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

I just opened a paypunks account (they wouldn't let me open one last time I tried 'cause I don't have checking - guess they realized how much money they were loosing).
If anyone wants to use that to buy parts I'd like to see if it works.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

SCREW PAYPUNKS!!!
I had a PFF member send me money so I now have that in my account. So I tried to buy something on ebay & they wouldn't let me! I emailed them & got this response:
"Unfortunately, you've hit your initial PayPal sending limit of $0.00 USD. That's why your recent payment was declined.
Your sending limit is the maximum amount of money you can send or use for purchases before you need to become Verified."
What the hell??? I've reached my "spending LIMIT" of ZERO???!!!
So FORGET paypunks untill further notice!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
IP: Logged
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006

Originally posted by OneSlowFiero:

I could try my luck doing it myself haha. I've got a relative who might be able to do it so I'll have to give him a call. But just for reference, how much would a full bolt on hood be? That sounds easier and I like easier Provided it isn't to expensive haha. Also, would you need a core hood?
Thanks, Josh

Complete bolt-on hood is $595 + shipping. It's a new hood not a re-worked Fiero hood so no core. Shipping is best done via Greyhound if you have a station near you where you can pick it up. Usually runs around $100 if I'm not mistaken (depends on where you are & weight/size of the hood).
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The whole hood would be a bit too much for me to spend with my engine swap coming up. But I would definitely like to purchase the STM vent itself. When would it be ready for purchase? I can send a deposit if you'd like or a full payment. Not sure how you want me to send it though with all the trouble paypal is giving you haha.

-Thanks, Josh
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OneSlowFiero:

The whole hood would be a bit too much for me to spend with my engine swap coming up. But I would definitely like to purchase the STM vent itself. When would it be ready for purchase? I can send a deposit if you'd like or a full payment. Not sure how you want me to send it though with all the trouble paypal is giving you haha.

-Thanks, Josh

I emailed them & cussed them out.
Back to dealing with POSTAL money orders ONLY....
PM me or email me at ImThaDriver at yahoo & I'll send you my address. I laid up the mold tonight so I'll be making parts in a couple days (once the mold fully cures).
Thanks,
Paul

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 07-30-2011).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006
Well I have not heard back from paypunks & their website is screwed up so I can't even log in.
OneSlowFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2011 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think to get verified with them you have to give them a credit card number just in case for whatever reason your funds don't go through. I can't quite remember. But I sent you a PM for payment info
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2011 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I just spent about 45 minutes on the phone with paypunks & there is NO WAY they will let me SPEND THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT even at ebay unless I "verify" the account with a credit card or bank account. Since I have neither, paypunks is USELESS. I had to refund the money to the two folks that sent it. So much for "online banking"...
So I will loose sales as well as a BUNCH of folks on ebay & elsewhere online where I would have spent the money. Idiots!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well I just spent about 45 minutes on the phone with paypunks & there is NO WAY they will let me SPEND THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT even at ebay unless I "verify" the account with a credit card or bank account. Since I have neither, paypunks is USELESS. I had to refund the money to the two folks that sent it. So much for "online banking"...
So I will loose sales as well as a BUNCH of folks on ebay & elsewhere online where I would have spent the money. Idiots!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Well, for the account you could just go get a free checking account. That is what I did. I just transfer money out of paypal to the account. Then I move the money from that bank account to another. I have a credit card that I do the same thing with. I just use it for internet purchases and paypal. Sucks having an extra bank account and credit card just to deal with paypal, but it protects my regular accounts...
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2011 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

Well, for the account you could just go get a free checking account. That is what I did. I just transfer money out of paypal to the account. Then I move the money from that bank account to another. I have a credit card that I do the same thing with. I just use it for internet purchases and paypal. Sucks having an extra bank account and credit card just to deal with paypal, but it protects my regular accounts...

I did the same thing for my business PP account... I leave just enough in my PP account to pay for supplies/bills; the rest I transfer to my checking account (the one JUST for PP). Once its transfered, I then transfer to my real checking account. With on-line banking, its very easy...

BTW Paul, I should have some time today to mail you a postal money order. If not today, def. tomorrow...
ZarZ

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZarZSend a Private Message to ZarZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another option if you can't or don't want to get a bank account, gas stations around here do prepaid credit cards. I used to use one of those for paypal when I didn't want to use a bank. But now I just use a second account like the rest of these guys.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZarZ:

Another option if you can't or don't want to get a bank account, gas stations around here do prepaid credit cards. I used to use one of those for paypal when I didn't want to use a bank. But now I just use a second account like the rest of these guys.

Well now they require a credit card with a billing address, pin #, & 4 digit security code. When I get time I'll tell everyone why I hate banks so much (one or more of many stories).
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 04:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess talking about all the problems u have,is a great way for you to continue to bump ur own thread.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fireboss:

I guess talking about all the problems u have,is a great way for you to continue to bump ur own thread.

Works for me.
Notice it's the only thread I'm bumping here, in spite of the fact that I could bump the hood vent thread to tell folks about the STM hood vent being ready (which I probably will soon anyway), or the "Driven Visions" thread, or the several other threads that I've been trying to sell parts on that I still have.
Thanks for the bump.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tha Driver

4559 posts
Member since Sep 2006
OK here are SOME of the examples of why I hate banks.
1) After the freakin' thieves stole everything I had (long story if you don't know it I'm not going into it here), I had to sell my river front property in Al. Got a CERTIFIED check for 20 grand. Tried to cash it at several local banks & they WOULD NOT CASH IT. Even though they could call to verify that it was real, they said it could still have a "stop payment" put on it. It's a FREAKIN' C-E-R-T-F-I-E-D CHECK. A CERTIFIED check is SUPPOSED to be GUARANTEED good. Had to drive out of town to cash it at the local bank branch it was written on, & had trouble doing that EVEN THOUGH IT WAS THE SAME BANK BRANCH that the guy had his account at & that WROTE the damn thing.

2) Had checking at one bank. Deposited my paycheck & wrote three checks for $18, $20, & $28 & sent them through the mail. They bounced them - all three. Then they run them through again & bounced them again - & TRIED TO CHARGE ME TWENTY-FIVE BUCKS for each time they bounced them ($150)! Seemed my paycheck had not cleared. OK, so that's understandable. The second time they ran the paycheck it cleared. While I was trying to straighten this out I got my statement. The statement clearly showed BY THEIR OWN TIMESTAMP that my paycheck had cleared BEFORE THEY BOUNCED THE THREE CHECKS THE FIRST TIME!!! So I went back to the bank to straighten it out again. They said I had to talk to the manager, & she wasn't there. So I went back: for the next three weeks I went back 4 or 5 times a week AT DIFFERENT TIMES DURING THE DAY & she was never there. Then I finally caught her. We went through the account & I showed her my statement where it proved that my paycheck had cleared BEFORE they bounced the checks. She looked it up on the computer & then said - get this - that the computer didn't show that because SHE COULD NOT GO BACK THAT FAR ON THE ACCOUNT ON THE COMPUTER BECAUSE IT WAS OVER A MONTH. Never mind that I had the statement in my hand PROVING MY CASE, she said I had to PAY THE $150. Odd: I thought computers were capable of keeping track of things a little longer than THIRTY FREAKIN' DAYS!!! I told her I was NOT going to pay it & the bank put on my credit report that the account was "forced closed" & I owed them the money.

3) A few months later I tried to open a SAVINGS account with $1,000. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS in CASH to be deposited in a SAVINGS account. After getting all my personal info & checking my CREDIT, they REFUSED to let me open a SAVINGS account!!! It's freakin' CASH money. I can't write bad checks with a SAVINGS account - what the hell were they afraid of??? Then the WITCH had the gall to say they were going to KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION! What the hell for? I was NOT GOOD ENOUGH for them to take ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS OF MY CASH MONEY but they were going to KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION? I don't think so. She refused to give me the paper with my info on it so I snatched the paper out of her hand & left.

4) Finally had to sell the property where the thieves ruined my life. They had hit me THREE times, & the ONLY way to protect it was stay at home & I had run out of money to do that. BTW the police did NOTHING. I sold it & got a CERTIFIED check for the amount of my equity. Went to the bank branch WHERE THE CHECK WAS WRITTEN - the MANAGER of the bank had been at the closing - & they REFUSED TO CASH IT & give me another certified check for most of the amount & give me 6% of the check in cash!!! ALL I WAS ASKING FOR WAS A LOUSY 6%. (the manager was not there at the time) So I went back the next day & talked to the manager. They STILL gave me a hard time trying to do that so I said OK just GIVE ME THE FULL AMOUNT IN CASH - I DO NOT WANT TO EVER DEAL WITH THIS BANK AGAIN. They claimed they didn't keep that much cash - yeah right it wasn't THAT much & it's a FREAKIN' BANK. They said they would call me when they had the money; to give them THREE days. The next day they called me & said they had the cash so I went & got it. That was the LAST time I had anything to do with a bank as far as my personal life goes. (been dealing with my brother's account working on his cars)
And THAT is just four circumstances of WHY I HATE BANKS

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 08-02-2011).]

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And THAT is just four circumstances of WHY I HATE BANKS

Sooo, does that mean I can't pay you w/ a 3rd party out of state personal check?

j/k
I mailed your PMO today...
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALJR:

Sooo, does that mean I can't pay you w/ a 3rd party out of state personal check?

j/k
I mailed your PMO today...

You can pay me with Monopoly money but it might take a loooooong time to send out the parts.
Laid up the first STM hood vent last night & I think it'll be cured enough (put it out in the sun) to pop it tonight. Yours will be next (you were the first to pay with paypunks too).
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Gokart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Paul! Parts arrived today and in excellent condition. You did an excellent packaging job.

I can't wait to start working with them. I'll post pics when I'm done.
Marc

------------------

Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2011 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart

4635 posts
Member since May 99
Sorry Double post!

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 08-11-2011).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:

Hey Paul! Parts arrived today and in excellent condition. You did an excellent packaging job.
I can't wait to start working with them. I'll post pics when I'm done.
Marc

They don't need much packaging; compared to most things sent through the mail, these parts are nearly indestructible.
Can't wait to see them on the car. Please take photos of the process. Send me a link so I can add a photo or two to my website.
Left feedback; Should have done it sooner - gotta get caught up on that...
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They don't need much packaging; compared to most things sent through the mail, these parts are nearly indestructible.
Can't wait to see them on the car. Please take photos of the process. Send me a link so I can add a photo or two to my website.
Left feedback; Should have done it sooner - gotta get caught up on that...
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Will do and feedback right back at ya!
Marc

Custom Fiberglass Parts

ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2011 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:

Grrrr, still waiting for mine to show... Should be here any day now
PFF
System Bot
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Paul, mine arrived today and look fantastic! Now I just have to find some time to get them installed
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Paul, mine arrived today and look fantastic! Now I just have to find some time to get them installed

Thank God! Only 8 days late...
Be sure to take photos of the install & especially the finished & painted car (I need those for my website).
Don't forget the feedback.
Thanks again for loaning me the scoop!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
ALJR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank God! Only 8 days late...
Be sure to take photos of the install & especially the finished & painted car (I need those for my website).
Don't forget the feedback.
Thanks again for loaning me the scoop!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Postage sticker said it was mailed 08/05/11; so 9 days for USPS Parcel Post is normal... Don't know how Gokart received his so quick; were his sent Priority Mail? Either way, I'm happy, I was in no rush

I have to tidey up some loose ends on my 3800sc before I get ready to drop-out the 3.1; so pics may be a while. Prolly not till the end of Sept. or Oct. some time. Just picked up a sand blast cabinet and powder coat gun, so I am gonna detail the 3800 before it goes in...
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Postage sticker said it was mailed 08/05/11; so 9 days for USPS Parcel Post is normal... Don't know how Gokart received his so quick; were his sent Priority Mail? Either way, I'm happy, I was in no rush

I have to tidey up some loose ends on my 3800sc before I get ready to drop-out the 3.1; so pics may be a while. Prolly not till the end of Sept. or Oct. some time. Just picked up a sand blast cabinet and powder coat gun, so I am gonna detail the 3800 before it goes in...

Neither of you were in a hurry, & priority added a lot to the cost 'cause the boxes were oversize so no, both were sent parcel post. Yes sent on friday the 5th. When I sent them they said it should be there by the following thursday (the 11th). So yours was only 7 days late.
From now on I'll add the extra cost to get a tracking #. Haven't used it before 'cause it's called "delivery confirmation" - which is a farce 'cause I've gotten two packages that were delivery confirmation - not sent to me. I took them to the folks that were supposed to get them. If I were not honest I could have kept them & the intended recipient would have had a hard time proving they didn't get them & the sender would have been adamant that they had (I know I would).
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been working on the external fender vents to make installation easier. Here is a page to show the new "Slide & Lock" system:
http://angelonearth.net/cus...deInFenderVents.html
Damn I'm good.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
kennn

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, no fiberglassing required?

Ken

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2011 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kennn:

So, no fiberglassing required?

Ken

Nope. Just some kind of glue to hold it in place & help reinforce the sides of the fender where you cut it out. Perhaps some hot glue or epoxy applied from behind after it's in place. The fender molding would actually keep it from coming out without glue, but the little lock strip could vibrate out & loosen the vent.
The vents will stick out about 1/8", but I doubt anyone will notice (or that most folks would care).
I still prefer the bond-on-from-behind vents for a factory look, but I can understand that a lot of folks don't want to go to that much trouble. These are about as "bolt-on" as you can get - or even better.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those that haven't noticed, we're talking about making some of (hopefully all eventually) the Kamei ground effects parts. If you're interested, you can reply here or in that thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/058437.html
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
War Hammer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Paul,

I HATE Paypal as well! There is an alternative if you have a smartphone - Square Up. It will permit you to take credit cards straight from your phone. No instant refunds either for scammers. The fees are much less as well. 2.75% instead of up to 5% depending on your account status with PayPunks.

Hope this helps!

BTW, love your work!

Paul

------------------
1988 Fiero
3800SC Series 1 w/5spd Getrag
Lowering Springs
Konis
18's w/Pirellis
Corvette Dash Mod
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000099.html

1985 GT
1986 Notchie
1987 Notchie

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by War Hammer:

Hi Paul,

I HATE Paypal as well! There is an alternative if you have a smartphone - Square Up. It will permit you to take credit cards straight from your phone. No instant refunds either for scammers. The fees are much less as well. 2.75% instead of up to 5% depending on your account status with PayPunks.
Hope this helps!
BTW, love your work!
Paul

Thanks, but I can't afford anything like a smart phone; I use the phone for talking to folks (imagine that).
Thanks for the compliment too. Want to buy anything?
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
PFF
System Bot
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you still need deck lid parts, have 2 notchie lids here that you can have. I'll bring them with me next time I'm out that way. Just remind me to put them in the truck.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

If you still need deck lid parts, have 2 notchie lids here that you can have. I'll bring them with me next time I'm out that way. Just remind me to put them in the truck.

Cool I'll take them, although I don't have anyone asking for bolt-on decklids I'm sure they'll get used sooner or later.
Email on the way soon.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Paul, I feel like an @$$ cause I told you that you'd have a visit from me before the end of the summer for one of your decklid louvers and for me to give you a decklid+ hood for parts-

I fail haha. My car is still disassembled, so many things have gone wrong that its not possibly for it to get any worse lol. I still plan on making it out there, sometime- I need to take a road trip already!
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

Hey Paul, I feel like an @$$ cause I told you that you'd have a visit from me before the end of the summer for one of your decklid louvers and for me to give you a decklid+ hood for parts-

I fail haha. My car is still disassembled, so many things have gone wrong that its not possibly for it to get any worse lol. I still plan on making it out there, sometime- I need to take a road trip already!

Shtuff happens...
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool I'll take them, although I don't have anyone asking for bolt-on decklids I'm sure they'll get used sooner or later.
Email on the way soon.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

They're yours then! Let me see what else I have here that you can experiment with. I might have a door or something I think ..

Nitro - I might be driving up to New England in November. I usually go up 81 and across the Tappan Zee .. Need something brought that way if I do?

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 09-06-2011).]

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boomtastic:

They're yours then! Let me see what else I have here that you can experiment with. I might have a door or something I think ..

Nitro - I might be driving up to New England in November. I usually go up 81 and across the Tappan Zee .. Need something brought that way if I do?

I appreciate the offer- I actually have parts for Paul, a decklid and hood. I'm actually looking forward to a little road trip.
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2011 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nitroheadz28:

I appreciate the offer- I actually have parts for Paul, a decklid and hood. I'm actually looking forward to a little road trip.

It will be a lot easier to transport if you'd split them open & rip out the metal pieces that I need (Probably take you about 1/2 hour). Let me know when you're coming & I'll have the louver made waiting for you.
Thanks,
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2011 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump and a worthy plug for Pauls decklid vent!

I'm running out of warm weather to mold and then paint the entire decklid outside so I painted just the vent and molded some bolts on the bottom of it and attached it this way for now. Look how perfectly it fits

Absoluty now clearance issues when opening your decklid all the way. There's at least 1/8 of an inch along the bottom.

[This message has been edited by Gokart (edited 09-24-2011).]

Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2011 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Gokart.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors