Started on: 10-09-2010 01:57 AM
Replies: 259 (24069 views)
Last post by: a_bartle on 05-10-2018 02:41 PM
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know several guys looking to buy the panel shown in the picture that uses the recessed Vette tailights. Since Al Lindsay had a stroke,someone has to have the molds but I can't find anyone making the panels right now. Making the recessed pockets from the ready made tailight blank for the lenses would be hard so they need to be moled in. . If anyone makes this panel there will be immediate orders for them including mine.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

IP: Logged
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2012 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got to send a + love mine thanks!
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2012 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

I know several guys looking to buy the panel shown in the picture that uses the recessed Vette tailights. Since Al Lindsay had a stroke,someone has to have the molds but I can't find anyone making the panels right now. Making the recessed pockets from the ready made tailight blank for the lenses would be hard so they need to be moled in. . If anyone makes this panel there will be immediate orders for them including mine.

This looks like Dragons car from Central Florida Fieros and Space Coast Fieros car.I am in the process of making one of these with a middle tail light from the last generation Ford Probe GT.

[url=]http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=probe+gt+tail+lights&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=F5BC5BFD77C4FCB8E9FAEFEE0F1767B15C3A54EB&selectedIndex=161[/url]

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 12-24-2012).]

canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Driver_WT, P.M. Sent to you.
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2012 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

canfirst

641 posts
Member since Jul 2011
Would it be possible to modify your mold to accommodate recessed rectangular corvette tail lights as shown in the Pontiac Racing tail light panel photo shown above?

Or does anyone know if the mold for that Corvette tail light panel still exists or where it might be? If there are any of these tail light panels in existence, can a new mold be made from them?

It's obvious that I and quite a few other PFF members really like the look of this "Corvette style tail light panel".

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 12-23-2012).]

JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2012 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gokart put those light in the panel he bought from me. There is no way to modify my mold to do that I would have to make a new mold which is probably not going to happen just will not sell enough to invest the time and money. That is why I made the blank so you can put in your own lights any style you want.

Originally posted by Gokart:

Thanks for the comments on my project but it no longer looks like that. I asked for some opinions and I as presumed most agreed it was quite loud! Here is the way it looks now.

ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2012 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Buy JPH87'S blank panel then watch ebay for something like this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/94-...em564f997e48&vxp=mtr
and buy it. then cut out the light pockets and glass them in where you want. that is what i did (sadly this blank panel was not available when i made mine so i cut up an almost $300.00 panel with round lights

and ended up with this.

less stuff on the rear deck lid (cleaner)

so really you can make what ever you want if you can find a glass roll pan on ebay. the one i cut up was about $70.00.
oh and a BUMP...
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

[This message has been edited by ace5514 (edited 12-25-2012).]

ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2012 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ace5514

692 posts
Member since Nov 2008
sorry double post.
al

[This message has been edited by ace5514 (edited 12-25-2012).]

Driver_WT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just working on deciding which lights for my new GT Tail Light Panel.

Will the tail light wiring on the GT harness have to modified to support yellow turn signals (i.e. are the turn signal lights wired separate from the brake lights)?

Thanks.

Wade

------------------
1984 Fiero, Black notchback, 355 SBC, 4 speed

quins&dads88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested in your taillight panel for my 88GT. Are ya still making?

Beej
cavalier3400z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2013 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cavalier3400zClick Here to visit cavalier3400z's HomePageSend a Private Message to cavalier3400zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested too.
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BUMP FOR A COOL PRODUCT.
fieroVAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Justin , do you still make this GT taillight panel ? i want one if you make them again. Phil
Pilot Abileen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pilot AbileenSend a Private Message to Pilot AbileenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm interested in the panel as well!
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK I have been gone for a while my day has put me on the road a lot this year but that is slowing down now and I can get back in the shop. So I'm getting ready to make another run of these if you are all interested. The cost to make and ship has went up some in the last year the price now is $200 shipped to the lower 48 that is a $15 increase and I'm sorry for that but seems everything I use keeps going up. If you are interested PM me and you are on the list and just as before I accept no payment until your panel is ready to ship. Paypal works best when I receive it I ship. Hope everyone's projects are coming along I've been gone from the forum for like 9 months **** time flies.
bmac

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmacSend a Private Message to bmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested!

Brian
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2013 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you ever decide to do something similar for the notchies, I'm in for sure!
fierofinatic84se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinatic84seSend a Private Message to fierofinatic84seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would this work and fit even without the stock housings?
fieroVAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi JPH87 you have a PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofinatic84se:

Would this work and fit even without the stock housings?

You propably could but be more of a pain in the butt to get them to hold on straight and solid......

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent!
PFF
System Bot
quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still in biz?
fierofinatic84se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofinatic84seSend a Private Message to fierofinatic84seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any chance someone has one of these laying around, me and a friend are looking at the possibily of vacuum forming a clear version of this, and im trying to make a mold
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep I got one for sale..... but I'm in Canada shipping would be a killer !!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I have been off the forum for quite some time. I will make 1 more run of these when I make 2 more parts for my car in a couple months. Fiberglass make a mess of the shop so I set it up and do all I can then clean it back out. That will be it for me if someone wants the mold at that point to keep providing these to the Fiero community I would gladly part with it.
Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent about mold.
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in for a set most likely.
quins&dads88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quins&dads88Send a Private Message to quins&dads88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm ready! What form of payment? And how long? And can I see some pictures of the blank please?
Thank you
Beej
818-256-9333
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pics of the blank on a car on page 2
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess I'd better get mine now. Any discounts on shipping if we get two?
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I can get 2 boxed together shipping would be about the same as for 1
PFF
System Bot
Ponnari

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in buying one of these, sending you a PM to get on the list.
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in a set too. Sending PM to get on the list.

I like the idea of using the back panel. Has anyone tampered with the idea of cutting the PONTIAC letters and lighting it as stock?
vEnOm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vEnOmSend a Private Message to vEnOmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

vEnOm

337 posts
Member since May 2001
Seems someone already did what I want here.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050818-1-050083.html

Black Pegasus

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black PegasusSend a Private Message to Black PegasusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JPH87, PM Sent!

Fred

------------------
87 Pontiac Fiero GT

Meanspiritdave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MeanspiritdaveSend a Private Message to MeanspiritdaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I realize that this is an older thread, but I have to ask. Are you still making these panels? Thanks!!
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2015 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still being made?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2015 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:

Are these still being made?

I have one for sale went a different route I own a notchie now... //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/072810.html
I am negociable .. will be back home 0n the 2nd or 3rd to ship...

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2015 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, sent you a pm
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:

Danyel, sent you a pm

Replied .... but not sure he is still producing these

Danyel
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors