1 piece GT taillight panel by JPH87
Started on: 10-09-2010 01:57 AM
Replies: 259 (24066 views)
Last post by: a_bartle on 05-10-2018 02:41 PM
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

This is the design that I might do... 7 segments per side on the yellows (chase) Pegasus lit up also

now your stepping into my area, I wanted to do a lit up Pegasus on my notch. With all that empty area and since the fastbacks sport the Pontiac.
IP: Logged
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phirewire

1531 posts
Member since May 2012
Doubbbleee post.

BTW; nice tailights.

[This message has been edited by Phirewire (edited 08-08-2012).]

Driver_WT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2012 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Driver_WT:

I would like to order a talilight panel. PM sent.

Bump

------------------
1984 Fiero, Black notchback, 355 SBC, 4 speed

Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2012 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JPH87:

There still being made just on a per order basis

I would like to order one.

Wade

------------------

JPH87

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay in responding summer is peak season for my day job and I have had very little free time I should be able to get a few of thes made by mid september when I have 3 or for I will pm everyone who has requested one and we will go from there they are still $185 shipped to the lower 48 it is still a little hot for me to lay them up but will be cooling down shortly.
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update on the production of the taillight panels.

Thanks.

Wade
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2012 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Fastback-Ish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am intererted in buying one please P.M. me

------------------
notice member, can not use suggested signature.... IT WAS TOOOO AWESOME!!!

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2012 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please give him time. He is at a point where free time is very scarce. I do believe that he is continuing with this fairly soon. The weather just broke this week, and that makes fiber glassing easier.

He will surely check in when he can.

Tony
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2012 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want a set.
psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. Would love to get one of these...
PFF
System Bot
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart:

I'm thrilled with the way it came out Not bad for an amatuer. I'm going to wait till next spring to attach it with winter right around the corner. I also test fit the panel and it's perfect. I'll take some more pics next spring when it's on.

Wow! That is simply awesome looking! Did you ever by chance ever start making these for Notchbacks? That would be amazing.

Let me know.

-Amir

------------------

Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top
Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to look at this page again because the tail light is Sooooo beautiful!!!
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 04:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback-Ish:

I had to look at this page again because the tail light is Sooooo beautiful!!!

Thanks for the comments on my project but it no longer looks like that. I asked for some opinions and I as presumed most agreed it was quite loud! Here is the way it looks now.

no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where did you get the Pegasus stamp?
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Where did you get the Pegasus stamp?

It's a stainless steel custom badge
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/061590.html

Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the comments on my project but it no longer looks like that. I asked for some opinions and I as presumed most agreed it was quite loud! Here is the way it looks now.

What year are the Corvette tail lights?
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Driver_WT:

What year are the Corvette tail lights?

91-96 C4

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is hands down the best GT tail light mod I have ever seen. DO WANT!
sumrhaz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sumrhazSend a Private Message to sumrhazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes yes yes I want to buy one. Please put me on the list. Pay-pal ready and waiting.thanks
PFF
System Bot
coady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so any thought to doing one for us notchie drivers or am i going to have to do that fastback conversion after all lol
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay my day job has been very demanding of late. I ordered more gel coat should have it by weeks end I'm going on vacation for a week so I should start cranking these out second week in november I will return all pm's when I have some ready to ship. Sorry notche guys but no time to make another mold. This is just a hobby for me again sorry have not been able to get this done sooner but it is making it to the top of the to do pile thanks for the interest. Remember they are a blank panel for $185 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks Justin
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JPH87:

Sorry for the delay my day job has been very demanding of late. I ordered more gel coat should have it by weeks end I'm going on vacation for a week so I should start cranking these out second week in november I will return all pm's when I have some ready to ship. Sorry notche guys but no time to make another mold. This is just a hobby for me again sorry have not been able to get this done sooner but it is making it to the top of the to do pile thanks for the interest. Remember they are a blank panel for $185 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks Justin

Let me know where I am on the list, I need this for a car I am working on.
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2012 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still available ?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-27-2012 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Are these still available ?

See two posts above.

BTW, just caught your thread today. Nice work.

Tony

Fastback-Ish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback-IshSend a Private Message to Fastback-IshEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
count me on that list. I would love a panel for my project also.... Thanks and let me know when everything is set
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping this up again. Hoping to get this panel for a winter project.

Any update on availability?

Thanks.

Wade
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just sent you a pm Wade. Ok guys to make these I basically have to quarante my shop off cover the project car and do nothing but these for a bit. So that is what I have done. Got the mold out and freshend up first part pulled today looks great. I have about 8-10 people that have pm or asked for 1 so what I'm doing is starting with the first request working up I will give whom ever a couple days to respond then move to the next. I can crank 1 of these out every 2-3 days I will continue to make them until everyone who has asked either has one or changed thier mind. I will make a couple extra then the mold gets put away and I get my garage back to work on my car for 6 months or so then If there is enough interest I will do it again. Thanks for your patients and interest. Remember this is a blank panel that you can either attach to factory backs to mount which is shown in the thread or they can be attached without the factory backs a few guys have. Set your own light config for $185 shipped to the lower 48.Thanks again Justin
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Robertzep2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
PFF
System Bot
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2012 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM replied and $ sent.

Thanks.

Wade
fireboss

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent and $ sent also thanks
JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I think I have pm everyone and Have sent everyone who has paid thier panel. So If you have not gotten a pm from me and are wanting one send me one again. Everyone else if you are interested now is the time before I put the mold away and take my shop back. Thanks Justin
MyMidlifeCrisis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2012 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MyMidlifeCrisisClick Here to visit MyMidlifeCrisis's HomePageSend a Private Message to MyMidlifeCrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll look for your next go around.. Love that look and My son loves it too. We'll be ready for that work next year after our motor work is done. Nice job!
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2012 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

------------------
88 Fiero GT; 03 Sunfire; 86 Chevy Silverado; 09 Vibe GT; 57 Chevy Bel Air
"Be an optimist, at least until they start moving animals in pairs to Cape Kennedy." Anonymous.

JPH87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2012 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPH87Send a Private Message to JPH87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Malkier:

PM sent

Replied thanks
Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2012 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to receiving my taillight panel. It just takes a little longer to get to Canada.
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taillight panel received! Thanks.

[This message has been edited by Malkier (edited 12-07-2012).]

Driver_WT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2012 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driver_WTSend a Private Message to Driver_WTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Taillight panel received. Looks like great quality. Thanks.

Wade

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave